The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Every positive review i post, i get some -rep from random people, luckily some bros here up me back as they noticed this trend and agreed with my review. It's not that uncommon to get ridiculous -rep imo
As long as the review is not too crazy or divulge unnecessary details usually won’t be so bad la… senior bros will help if it gets bad no worries. Just keep going and end of the day negative or positive points mean nothing…
Old 05-05-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenniaecr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

Promised to write her a review after I visited her previously so here it is. I'm not one to usually write reviews, but if the girl has good massage and attitude, I wouldn't mind helping out.

Looks wise, similar to photos, which is good considering the amount of fake photos out there. Body was slim and when I met her, her short dress made me hard instantly.

Massage was good and strong, which was kinda surprising (in a good way) for her size. Massage lovers would be satisfied.

In terms of special, pretty decent and she is hardworking, prolly will get better as she gets more experience.

Overall will definitely rtm.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Visited Shi Ya, a ML from Yunnan.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/shi-ya-massage/

Location: Familiar to many, can wait at bus stop in front. Room was very spacious.

Looks: Similar to last pic in SLG ad. Pretty enough for me, but she got very bad teeth.

Body: Nice body. Wore sexily to impress, after that FN. Ample zhut-table boobs. Clean shaven down there with strong roaming signal.

Masssge: Hardworking with plenty of back stepping,

Sensual: Slurpy cat bath and BBBJ. Very accommodating, playful and flirty - reminds me of vietbus. However, the saliva smell on my body was a turn off. Probably my problem as I have very low tolerance.

GFE: Very friendly. Wanted to cuddle me till the times up but I couldn’t stand the smell and needed to shower right away.

RTM: Yes if I want a heavy flavoured session.
Old 05-05-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every positive review i post, i get some -rep from random people, luckily some bros here up me back as they noticed this trend and agreed with my review. It's not that uncommon to get ridiculous -rep imo
I believe most accept both positive and negative MR.
Is how people write it.
When u gave 10 out of 10 for every category.
U tend to get negative responses.
Of course, there are some which never agree with everything and anything.
Old 05-05-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow bros! Any nice ML with good services in Clementi/Bukit Timah area to recommend?
Old 05-05-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Alrdy listed at TT at 240
i remember reading mixed reviews about her though
Old 05-05-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Alrdy listed at TT at 240
Who is she?
Old 05-05-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for SLG Tong Tong

Looks: similar to her photos
Boobs: nice and soft
Massage: if you’re very serious on this then not suitable if not then is passable (not piano hands)
Time: not a time watcher

Overall would RTM, she is going to RTC on 12 May. So for those who haven’t tried can consider before she go back
Old 05-05-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
I posted a very honest and detailed MR about an ML that already left our shores and I kena zapped into oblivion. Thankfully some senior bros on this thread come to the rescue and up my points. Usually now I will just PM the person who ask about MLs that I tried before.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Guess who's back ��
One of the good boobies is back to serve. Miss her boob jobs

This is Helen by the way, returnee. She is currently listed on TT site (no.6649) offering FL services for $240. Think she is enhanced if my memory serves me right. Not sure if she still offering the non-FL services now?
Old 06-05-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
This is Helen by the way, returnee. She is currently listed on TT site (no.6649) offering FL services for $240. Think she is enhanced if my memory serves me right. Not sure if she still offering the non-FL services now?
Thanks for the heads up... her pics there don't look too enticing

TMT
Old 06-05-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Aiyoh. Now you bring in menses. That’s a different smell. Of course the extremely pungent smell from vaginal discharge is the CCB and this extreme smell is due to bacteria. No normal CB will smell like that, although it’s not odourless. It’s so smelly that you don’t even need to go up close to smell it. But hey, you’re the expert. You do you.
Just share advice, not try to be any medical expert here.
But the other bro say I smart Alec and become OKT…
Base on my understanding on women, if scare off smell then don’t roam the south side, then won’t have any fishy smell…
Want to eat salted fish, after eat then complain salty….
Old 06-05-2024, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7651 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Just share advice, not try to be any medical expert here.
But the other bro say I smart Alec and become OKT…
Base on my understanding on women, if scare off smell then don’t roam the south side, then won’t have any fishy smell…
Want to eat salted fish, after eat then complain salty….
Hello, did I complain? I am writing a field report based on my visit.

The way you responded is really Kiam Gan. If you not her OKT, then what? Acting as White Knight?

Again I am merely stating my experience with her? Did I complain? You are the one who keep defending her. What’s your motive?

Wow, just realised you have zapped me. Thank you hor.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

after 1 weekend come back read already become a debate of CCB

chill guys, some like salted fish some like smelly toufu some want eat smelly toufu after that complain smelly.

to each own preference. on the bright side if OC smell got fishy smell say went sheng siong buy fish but not fresh

though women prob can detect CB smell like dogs...

safest is mai dig CB or just play on the outside. find mushrooms also nothing nice it is not truffle

and we aren't pigs.

ok is tiko still.

have fun all.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
after 1 weekend come back read already become a debate of CCB

chill guys, some like salted fish some like smelly toufu some want eat smelly toufu after that complain smelly.

to each own preference. on the bright side if OC smell got fishy smell say went sheng siong buy fish but not fresh

though women prob can detect CB smell like dogs...

safest is mai dig CB or just play on the outside. find mushrooms also nothing nice it is not truffle

and we aren't pigs.

ok is tiko still.

have fun all.
Agree with you bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1