The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
redant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredant is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldozer101 View Post
In Indo's culture, the title Bapak (Pak) & Ibu are accorded to people of high stature or seniority. it's a form of address; part of a respectful title.

However, here, day in day out i see someone calling himself Pak. That's sheer THICK-SKINNED.

Well said bro . He thinks very highly of himself.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness Sam when is Pak into any syndicate

Pak dished out merely for sharing purpose and Pak dont gain anything from it

Guessedd you mis-judged Pak and Pak neednt go to a war of words with you

Whats done is done lets move on

SlmT
Old 13-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
redant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Guessedd you mis-judged Pak and Pak neednt go to a war of words with you

Whats done is done lets move on

SlmT
Your dirty deeds are slowly being exposed in this forum. Still trying to act innocent.? You still do not understand of giving respect to the owner of this forum where it is due.
Old 13-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

If you had nothing to gain, why didn't you report the SPAM to me when you were recruited to help "spread the word".

Your part in the "sharing" is done at my expense. You may only have sent out 20 PMs but 200 members x 20 PMs each = 4000 PMs all of which I had to pay for in one way or another.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you personally. This sort of cloak and dagger stuff is part and parcel of running a forum. SPAM is a problem throughout cyberspace.

Neither should you take it personally when I take measures to make it as hard as possible for the spammers to freeload.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you personally. This sort of cloak and dagger stuff is part and parcel of running a forum. SPAM is a problem throughout cyberspace.

Neither should you take it personally when I take measures to make it as hard as possible for the spammers to freeload.
Sam after reading this I have a question - if u have nothing against him why his previous nick S.B.Y power was removed ?
Old 13-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Sam after reading this I have a question - if u have nothing against him why his previous nick S.B.Y power was removed ?
The nick was used to spread spam messages so I dealt with it accordingly. I don't deal with people behind the nicks. I deal only with the accounts which are misused.

If I had something against him personally, I would remove the power of the nick S.B.Y.1 too since it's 100% obvious that it's the same person behind the keyboard.

Same goes with clones. If a person has account A, B and C which he used to zap others, I'll disable 2 of the 3 accounts and leave what I believe to be the main account as it is.

A good example is MaiDuaKang. He obviously has many accounts and I have caught 2 so far but I've left his main account alone.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The nick was used to spread spam messages so I dealt with it accordingly. I don't deal with people behind the nicks. I deal only with the accounts which are misused.

If I had something against him personally, I would remove the power of the nick S.B.Y.1 too since it's 100% obvious that it's the same person behind the keyboard.
Boss I trongly support this move.
Old 13-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 22
mopiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldozer101 View Post
In Indo's culture, the title Bapak (Pak) & Ibu are accorded to people of high stature or seniority. it's a form of address; part of a respectful title.

However, here, day in day out i see someone calling himself Pak. That's sheer THICK-SKINNED.
Hi bro dozer long time no see you post liao I think is more appropriate to call himself Anak laki-laki or Pelayan. I feel embarrass to call myself "Pak"

How Can There Be Love At 1st Sight? When Love Is Blind ?
Old 13-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake View Post
Boss I trongly support this move.
Ah look what crawled out of the hole a whitesnake Paks nombor one supporter
Old 13-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

As mentioned many times Sam , Pak dont gain anything from anyone nor know what was spammin even if Pak reports it to you

It was merely about sharing

Okay Sam its time to end this understanding

Slmt
Old 13-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cloneking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redant View Post
My goodness you got so many clones . Maybe boss should also investigate you too .

By the way can I know why you want so much to zap this guy into negative ? What wrong has he done ?
When you meet a samster so powerful that can withstand all my zaps ( almost 4 figure )excluding other samsters zaps then you will feel more like taking him down

And the last time i did zap him till 0 points , and less than 15 minutes he already had 16 points . Very surprising and makes me think its SAMMYBOYS clone .

Also just take it as i dont like people who are screwing high class maids cuz i dont have .

Lastly , SAM wont be able to catch all my clones though he did some how kill a few hundred of them . Lucky i still have 800 plus left .

Quote:
This guy's points have been going up and down for a long time. There's no point zapping him. He doesn't bother. He carries on posting regardless.
I seriously thought is your clone after last encounter . His point just went up straight 16 points when i put him to 0 point. Or could it be a samster with power 16 up him .
Old 13-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can team up with cloneking.
He wont like me cuz i will only make him more busy
Old 13-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redant View Post
Why should I explain to you ? If I remember correctly I am talking to lauliao and cloneking. I am waiting for them to reply. Why are you replying ? Could they be your clones too ?

I am redant and not related to anyone in this forum. You sure have a good imagination .
Hey dont implicate CLONEKING with his few pathetic clones !

I dont think anyone can have more clones than me .
Old 13-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

A good example is MaiDuaKang. He obviously has many accounts and I have caught 2 so far but I've left his main account alone.
Hi SAM , does this MAIDUAKANG have more clones than me ?

I have 800 plus left after you destroyed 300 over of them .
Old 13-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Senior mopiko and bulldozer since Pak is a pelayan then Pak extend invitation to you bOth to come play2 in either JKT or Batam

Pak have to Really layan Seniors from SBF

It will be an honor

Then you both can see how we Indo anak laki laki really party

Hope Pak not too thick- skinned into inviting you both

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 13-08-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1