The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
So many common names or nicks.....all those ting-ting tong-tong...sisi xue-xue, fah-fah lah lah..

Only my Ye Hua is unnique, actual name and no nick name
Yah lo. And also Hong Li is using her real name but to me got nickname- 宝贝
Old 19-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
In my opinion, if the girl ask u to pay first, though knowing that the practice is to pay later, she won't give you very good service even if it is not a poor service. It hints that she is lopsided and focus too much on money rather than serving the customer.
During a "high wind" season, almost all girls will ask you to pay upfront, if they don't know you, in the event of a "run ghost" (Jao guai), they will lose time in collecting your money :P
Old 19-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Yah lo. And also Hong Li is using her real name but to me got nickname- 宝贝
Oh...I did n't know that Hong Li is her real name. Anyway, Bao Bei is common term for everyone.
Old 19-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
.............but to me got nickname- 宝贝

This song should be sung by Taikor Futaba
Old 19-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
During a "high wind" season, almost all girls will ask you to pay upfront, if they don't know you, in the event of a "run ghost" (Jao guai), they will lose time in collecting your money :P
if you are halfway and haven't cum, will they return your money?
Old 19-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
NOPE......the moment you enters the room whether you have seen her naked or even strip down, any money paid will not be refunded, unless she likes you otherwise, you face the bouncers.

So essentially they pass the business risk to you.....you paid , wind came, all ran out, transaction considered fulfilled, demand for refund will be met with knuckles

Law of the jungle rules here

Another scenario: You finished bonking her, you and she dressed up, but at that moment before you put your fingers into your pocket for payment, MIB is at the door banging...she climbed the window and jumped to some place......MIB came in and swa you fully dressed, asked you why you are here...you replied that you were looking for and using a toilet (in Malay: Pakai kencing punya tempat) MIB said OK , balik balik .....do you still wnat to search and pay her the dues?
Old 19-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I had an XP like this B4. KEKEKE
Its consider prepaid and credit. Claim back for another session few days later.
Anyway I gave her some tipping lor. Its with the last time Angpai Yuki.
Nearly forgot this incident until you bought this up. Maybe she knows I am a poor man and pity me lor. KEKEKE
Old 19-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Huh? Where is vetnam street?
Alex?
What do you mean you dunno him? Alex (in his late 30s)He was sitting right next to you when you point to me which is Little Phoenix.. He came with one young guy sitting on right.

Old 19-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
me divorce long long time liao lah, bro sengseng.. it's just that in Udon Thani weather climax not so good so cannot do farming hence needs some help.. then in Henan snowing so can't do farming and hence needs help too.. in Hanoi more jialat, people no money hence cannot afford to buy fruits from the fruits selling mei-mei hence also needs help.. now you should understand why i was missing from tea-tarik session loh.. like old. proverbs says : free to die but not free to sick
Wah! Din know Your Bizness nowadays grow so big oredi.

Do you like Geography ? I mean FEMALE GEOGRAPHY. They say

- Between 18 and 25, a woman is like Africa : wild, naturally beautiful and full of mysterious, fertile deltas.

- Between 26 and 34, a woman is like America : well-developed and open for trade, especially for those with stacks of money.

- Between 35 and 44, a woman is like India : sensual, relaxed, in full bloom, aware of her beauty.

- Between 45 and 54, a woman is like France : deliciously mature, still a pleasant destination to visit.

- Between 55 and 60, a woman is like Yugoslavia : a lost war, haunted by the mistakes of the past. Major reconstruction work is mostly the only answer.

- Between 61 and 65, a woman is like Russia : vast, with undefined frontier. The cold climate puts off any potential visitors.

- Between 66 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia : a glorious past, great conquests, but without a future.

- After 70, a woman is like Afghanistan or the north pole: many know its whereabouts, but no-one dares to venture there...
Old 20-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
What do you mean you dunno him? Alex (in his late 30s)He was sitting right next to you when you point to me which is Little Phoenix.. He came with one young guy sitting on right.

oh...ok.....he came with ah wai.......
yesterday got one flip car experience in os with new girl jia jia, worst than flip car......didn't do my usual interview and kena kao kao........
Old 20-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh...ok.....he came with ah wai.......
yesterday got one flip car experience in os with new girl jia jia, worst than flip car......didn't do my usual interview and kena kao kao........
Walaueh.....kena again ah! That is the reason why I stick to one (one morning shift and one night shift ) hahahaha
Old 20-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walaueh.....kena again ah! That is the reason why I stick to one (one morning shift and one night shift ) hahahaha

First time kena flip car in OS....previous experiences so so.....to quite good...
I'm not a bro who just want to save face.....so I don't mind sharing it here...

I drank a lot and off guard..........sudah minum banyak, hilang akal.....and of course plus other factor also la........

This is Guiness Book record of flip car...

Name: Jia Jia
Face: 6.5/10
Height: Not short and not too tall
Body - A breast....quite slim...got butt...
Origin: Didn't ask

Daty: Not allow
FK: Not allow
Hug: Not allow
Catbath: Not allow
Suck Breast : Cannot even touch with hands
BlowJob : No
FJ: 0/10 .....complain of pain in less than 1 minute....request for hj...
HJ: 0/10....ask me to do it after 2 minutes..
GFE: 0/10
Overall: 0/10
Damage: RM100
WIR: You guess...

This is a new girl in her 3rd day here. Can't imagine how to bonk such girl....less than 1 minutes already complain painful (perhaps pretending)...i don't have big bro or long and ask for hj.......and hj myself.....zero service......
Old 20-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
First time kena flip car in OS....previous experiences so so.....to quite good...

I drank a lot and off guard..........sudah minum banyak, hilang akal.....and of course plus other factor also la........

Face: 6.5/10
Height: Not short and not too tall
Body - A breast....quite slim...got butt...
Origin: Didn't ask

Daty: Not allow
FK: Not allow
Hug: Not allow
Catbath: Not allow
Suck Breast : Cannot even touch with hands
BlowJob : No
FJ: 0/10 .....complain of pain in less than 1 minute....request for hj...
HJ: 0/10....ask me to do it after 2 minutes..
GFE: 0/10
Overall: 0/10
Damage: RM100
WIR: You guess...

This is a new girl in her 3rd day here. Can't imagine how to bonk such girl....less than 1 minutes already complain painful (perhaps pretending)...i don't have big bro or long and ask for hj.......and hj myself.....zero service......
This the MOTHER OF ALL FLIP CARS........I will also spread this news around so that many will be aware of such flip car. So, Jia Jia you bloody watch out...in no time you will be only entertaining Bangla for RM 30 a fuck which is Jia Jia's worth
Old 20-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

Life is like tat one. You win some you lose some lor.
Why you dun try Choo Choo. Also Syt ma and water flowing like a waterfall. KEKEKE
Old 20-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

Yea but she is in OS....no bangla unfortunately....
don't even allow touch butt....even a simple touch.......can't even touch her body......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1