The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Yes leh, after jg n the ejeculation, my didi becomes even hornier.... the jg gal even commented it's still very 'ying-pung-pung'! You sure Summer can help, not Winter or Ice?? Bwahahhah!!!!
Bro.,
Ok, seeing you sei bei jilat, just for you, try Kitty. She is more aggressive and willing to please. Only thingy is she is a bit small built, so everything also small. Face is pleasant but cute though.
But if you like some meat to hold on to (like me!), then Summer will do fine. Swee boh?
Cheers,
Old 23-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...try Kitty. She is more aggressive and willing to please. Only thingy is she is a bit small built, so everything also small. Face is pleasant but cute though....But if you like some meat to hold on to (like me!), then Summer will do fine. Swee boh?...
Very swee! Got chance must blanjah u 'yuen-yang'...Hee! A bit small huh? Maybe really gotta try Summer 1st...
Old 23-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...my fr. on "Summer":...She will look at you lovingly when she is performing her services and you can feel your didi being milk away gradually...shiok...A gem in the making...
Bro zack ah, i just realise something, maybe u are so steamingly handsome that she had to look lovingly at u n milk your didi slowly to savour her time with u leh.... Bwahahahahah!!! So not all her customers will have this honor.
Old 23-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro zack ah, i just realise something, maybe u are so steamingly handsome that she had to look lovingly at u n milk your didi slowly to savour her time with u leh.... Bwahahahahah!!! So not all her customers will have this honor.
Bro.,
Me handsome meh!! No lah, far from it....only thingy is that I've a big tummy that women like to rub and hug it just like a big teddy bear! Treat her like a lady, trust me she will give you even better tratment. This gal has good control of her pussy muscle and if you cannot tahan long, then very quickly game's over. So bro. be warn! I think she do that to off-load you quickly but if you can control then very shiok...ke,ke,ke. Can try various positions. Tell us after your experience with her ok.
Cheers,
Old 23-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
...Me handsome meh!!...I've a big tummy that women like to rub and hug it just like a big teddy bear! Treat her like a lady...she will give you even better tratment...has good control of her pussy muscle and ...she do that to off-load you quickly but if you can control then very shiok...ke,ke,ke. Can try various positions. Tell us after your experience with her ok...
Deal! Now 2 c if she likes to rub my tummy better than yours...!!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Old 23-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Deal! Now 2 c if she likes to rub my tummy better than yours...!!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Ok, look forward to your fr. If Summer is NA, and you like chio bu ( SYT type ), look for JEss. My guest who tried her said she quite difficult to connect but praised her TLS. I think most chio bu are like that just to make you "gian" and then leave you high and dry.
Cheers,
Old 24-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok, look forward to your fr. If Summer is NA, and you like chio bu ( SYT type ), look for JEss. My guest who tried her said she quite difficult to connect but praised her TLS. I think most chio bu are like that just to make you "gian" and then leave you high and dry.
Cheers,
Yes , bro testerday evening nothing to look aroung for a chaep bonk happen to drive pass serangoon rd and spoted this HC call FORTUNA so drop in and check it out .
hang around to check result and i spotted a eurasion look girl in the late 20s so check out the name and book here .
inside the room as per normal massage is normal , for 20min there come the standard question , u need any service from me , so i ask how much she say $80 full package bj and fj , is cheap so on on the spot .
do some action drill and make your barrel harden and some good suck and follow by a insertion to the wet hole quite shaven .finish move is the doggy style before shoot out she take out the cap and start shaking my barrel near her mouth act only but no CIM .any way also shiok to see the movement .

kitty
look 7/10
massage 7/10
bj 7/10
fj 8/10
will return and check whether can com inside mouth .
cheers to all chiongster.
Old 24-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro Zack

Thanks for your FR on Summer. But I am quite a lazy person lah... so I am probably restricted to 4 HCs, Marina a bit far for me...

Bugis - If I need some TLS from Stella, JJ or Eva after work... that's the place for me. Which means I frequent BHC most often lah...

Aiko - If I happen to be in town. Moon is not bad.

Leisure - My all time fav YUKI!!!!! Somemore near my place. Heh... Joyce is a pretty good stand-in if Yuki is not around.

Lexon - Tina and Yuki are both not too bad. Again... not that far from my place.

Bro Zack, you are definitely much more experienced than me, so have to consult the shi fu. I am quite familiar with BHC, so no prob. But Leisure and Lexon... just starting to explore only, so dunno that many of the gals yet.

I heard Lexon's Joyce is DAMN pretty with good figure. Some postings say she can be quite black face too... just wondering if you had any experience with her? Any other Lexon gals you know are pretty with good service (besides the Amy you recommended before).

As for Leisure... heard Sugar (who came in with Yuki) is also a SYT with good looks and service. Know anything?

Need to find replacement since my dear dear Yuki always over-booked... now on leave somemore... damn sianz.
Old 25-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster

Hey bro. Kilrein,
Please lah, dun't call me sifu...me just your average Joe trying to share share my experiences.
OK, so Executive & DHC out of your way, actually that's why they are quite "exclusive" and cater to a different market sector.
Anyway coming back to Lexon, my regular gal there was Channel, our Jap. GF. A real sweetie with big round eyes and good TLS but too bad she went AWOL. You will get smitten by her cutie look....sigh.
You mentioned Joyce ex-Leisure gal. Yes, I've tried her on occassions. She is not so young, probably late 20s as she has been around for a long time stretching back to her Kallang days but her face is pretty as she has nice features and smooth fair skin. Actually she looks young because she has a "baby" face. Good height and nice bode but boobs is small for her height. In her early days this gal has an attitude problem like a cold fish but has improve since. Her massage skills and TLS are above avg. Worth trying.
The other SYT in Lexon that has good TLS are Nokia and Vivian (PRC). You can try them and judge for your self what suit you best. Yuki is also SYT but a bit on the tan side.
Personally I prefer Leisure hc to Lexon as their facilities and rooms are on par at a lower price. Most important is this place is quiet and discreet with a nice ambience. So you can sit around and no rush. Gals also comparable but of course not as good as BHC lah. Yuki is quite a gem. The other SYT that I've tried is Channel. She is small built but quite cute. Some would consider her TLS a bit too "commando". For gals with CFM look, you may try Coco and Debra. Services of both these gals are of a good level. These gals are however more matured looking. I've not try Sugar before, so not in the position to comments.
BTW if you are in BT plaza, you should go down to B1, there is a family run Malay stall call "Best Nasi Lemak". If you like curry, belachan, and rendang, then you should not miss this stall. The food is good good and cheap cheap.
Cheers,
Old 25-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
...BTW if you are in BT plaza, you should go down to B1, there is a family run Malay stall call "Best Nasi Lemak". If you like curry, belachan, and rendang, then you should not miss this stall. The food is good good and cheap cheap...
... and the choices r real juicy n delicious.... Hey! I'm talking about the Malay food, not the gals!!! But reading your description of the gals, another tsunamis-grade hard-on is on the way...!!! Yeah, n also try their kueh... i usually go there for 1 item, their Kueh Lopez (glutinous cake with coconut shavings n gula melaka).... SEDAP!!!
Old 25-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
... and the choices r real juicy n delicious.... Hey! I'm talking about the Malay food, not the gals!!! But reading your description of the gals, another tsunamis-grade hard-on is on the way...!!! Yeah, n also try their kueh... i usually go there for 1 item, their Kueh Lopez (glutinous cake with coconut shavings n gula melaka).... SEDAP!!!
Aiyoh, bro Groo ah, my frs. not really juicy and enticing, how come you have hard-on already? Yeh you also know about this Malay stall, food is home cook and sedap...agreed. After good lunch , then time to go Leisure at L2 lah...ke,ke.
BTW where is your fr. on Summer eh? "steal eat" and then keep quiet....how can?
Ok tomorrow I'm going for another afternoon delight...not sure if I'll try new places or my regular haunts. Will see.
Cheers,
Old 25-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bro Zack

I will be keen to try Joyce (Lexon).

As for Channel (Leisure)... yah... heard of her too. Heard that her BJ is damn power... those without "holding power" should refrain.

Haha... anyway, I guess looks does matter to me lah... that's why I am under Yuki's spell! Heh....

Mostly, I would go over to the BT hawker centre (above the market) for the Chai Tau Kueh, or the 5-Star chicken rice opposite Beauty World. Didn't there are good stuff to eat at Bt Plaza itself. Maybe I should try it too.

Cheerios!
Old 25-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein
Thanks Bro Zack

I will be keen to try Joyce (Lexon).

As for Channel (Leisure)... yah... heard of her too. Heard that her BJ is damn power... those without "holding power" should refrain.

Haha... anyway, I guess looks does matter to me lah... that's why I am under Yuki's spell! Heh....

Mostly, I would go over to the BT hawker centre (above the market) for the Chai Tau Kueh, or the 5-Star chicken rice opposite Beauty World. Didn't there are good stuff to eat at Bt Plaza itself. Maybe I should try it too.

Cheerios!
Bro. Kilrein,
You are welcome. If look is important, then you will not regret booking a session with Joyce at Lexon. Vivian is also in the same grade.
yeh, Channel cat bath and BJ very through and powerful. Some may not be able to "withstand" it. She's a bit manja and image she looking straight at you when she is doing it...sure cannot tahan.
If you like something different, you should give Chris of Daijiko a try. Beauty plus brain. she's a challenge.
Yeh, the chai Tau kueh is quite famous. Also can try the satay at the front stall that use pineapple sauce and the satay mee hoon. All these stalls located at BT hawker center. The Malay stall in BT plaza is a well kept secret for foodie. So you see you can talk to me about food and hcs!!!
Cheers,
Old 26-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Aiyoh, bro Groo ah, my frs. not really juicy and enticing, how come you have hard-on already? Yeh you also know about this Malay stall, food is home cook and sedap...agreed. After good lunch , then time to go Leisure at L2 lah...BTW where is your fr. on Summer eh? "steal eat" and then keep quiet....how can?
...hehheh!!! haven't steal-eat leh, after my jg last week, i've been accumulating my qi for a full blast...!

i'm planning 2 hunting trips this week, hee! 1 to Joyce at LHC followed by some desserts... not her lah, the Malay stall (which i've known for almost 2 years?) n the other one to the hot steamy Summer!!!! But i'll check the wind direction n see, maybe i'll try make-u-gian Jess.... Bwahahahha!

Last edited by groo; 26-04-2005 at 12:32 AM. Reason: wrong spelling lah...
Old 26-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Woah !! Just saw this thread last friday and today have become...

A TREASURE CHEST of the best gals in HC scene !!

Must really ko-tow to all the "high-hands" here.... esp Bro Z T. Intro so many gems... plus gd food 2

Hmmm... after reading so much.... I oso gian to try some of the gems mentioned. Recently jus been lost in the grips of a tight pussy so lost out on the HC scene liao...

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1