The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile complex DISCO

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoplay
never knew this place so happening leh ... got time must go liao
wan to go muz jio more bro to go hor!!....but not this two wk..la..yesterday ovrshot my budget liao ..
Old 07-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
unlimited is Cool - loads of Potential

all bros talk until so happening really must try.
anyway what is the operating hrs? when is the best time to go? performance start what time? thanks
Old 07-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited
all bros talk until so happening really must try.
anyway what is the operating hrs? when is the best time to go? performance start what time? thanks
was ter at one n the show hav started liao..end ard 2am..the plc closed at 3am...oh yah..happen to see one x tcs actor ter too
Old 07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Siam_Bu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
was ter at one n the show hav started liao..end ard 2am..the plc closed at 3am...oh yah..happen to see one x tcs actor ter too
who wor? the DJ kek leng long hair one right?
Old 07-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam_Bu
who wor? the DJ kek leng long hair one right?
if u r referring to the actor..i also dunno his name..but uncle already one lah...tot i was uncle liao..saw one grandpa ter too..u go figure!!haha...anyway the DJ is yantao lah..if not one of my female companion wun get head over heel ovr him..somemore go and sian him..the last x i saw them hugging ea othr at the taxi std..
Old 07-06-2005, 11:17 PM
sexdog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
if u r referring to the actor..i also dunno his name..but uncle already one lah...tot i was uncle liao..saw one grandpa ter too..u go figure!!haha...anyway the DJ is yantao lah..if not one of my female companion wun get head over heel ovr him..somemore go and sian him..the last x i saw them hugging ea othr at the taxi std..
hey bro...u know the thai show gals can FJ or not?
i dammm horny when i saw them...thanks
Old 08-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdog1
hey bro...u know the thai show gals can FJ or not?
i dammm horny when i saw them...thanks
bro..nothing is impossible wan..they cum here to nake money wah...my experience with thai girl is tat either u r yantao..they let u bonk FOC..or money talks..my advise..the nxt x u patronise ter again..get to knw the DJ..den u knw whether they do or dont..and hw much..they r very open minded one..dun hav to feel shy to ask lah...if not u pay me, i ask 4 u ai mah?..keke
Old 08-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Neber knew this place become so happening liao as compared to last time.
Last time got no karaoke section, the whole entire place was disco.
True enough its a duck n chicken talk place unless u speak their language.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

Sexcapades is Cool - loads of Potential

There are two major discos in the complex. One is at the 2nd level while the other is at the basement level. At the 2nd level, there is also one karaoke section. At the basement disco, there is one karaoke room inside the disco itself. I have patronised both discos and personally found that the one at the basement is good for me because the beer there are cheap. 1 bucket of henieken cost $36, 1 jug of beer cost $25. Cprrect me if i am wrong that there is no cover charges for both discos as far as I have been there.

My personal liking for the place... go down after work (Mon to Thur) or Sun cos Fri and Sat are full of Siam Kias. Have a thai dinner of Tomyam...etc etc.. sit at the few coffeeshops or snack bars inside the complex.. there are bound to be some eye catching Bu yings... nonetheless dun think tat every bu yings there can be tackle or trying to be funny with them If you want to hanky panky... go to discos and find them there as majority FL are there.

After dinner, have some warming up beers before proceeding to the selected discos. Personally for me i prefer the one at the basement cos it plays a mixture of thai, english, chinese, hokkien and cantonese songs.. not bad...well.. each to their own likings... as I have been regularly going there since 1998.

It's a nice place (think only thai hangout) for those thai lovers... relaxing place for beers, thai food, thai smell, bu yings.... especially the case whereby there are no Ang Mos which I have racism against them...hahahaha

So to all bros who patronise... NJOY!!!!!
Old 10-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jazzem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a nice place. What time does the thai show girls start their performance?
Old 10-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcapades
At the basement disco, there is one karaoke room inside the disco itself. I have patronised both discos and personally found that the one at the basement is good for me because the beer there are cheap. 1 bucket of henieken cost $36, 1 jug of beer cost $25.
My personal liking for the place... go down after work (Mon to Thur) or Sun cos Fri and Sat are full of Siam Kias. Have a thai dinner of Tomyam...etc etc.. sit at the few coffeeshops or snack bars inside the complex.. there are bound to be some eye catching Bu yings... nonetheless dun think tat every bu yings there can be tackle or trying to be funny with them If you want to hanky panky... go to discos and find them there as majority FL are there.
Can I know if there are FL's at the basement disco? Sounds like a nice place to be. Price of beer is quite reasonable too.
cheers
Old 10-06-2005, 01:48 AM
sexdog1

Quote:
There are two major discos in the complex. One is at the 2nd level while the other is at the basement level. At the 2nd level, there is also one karaoke section. At the basement disco, there is one karaoke room inside the disco itself. I have patronised both discos and personally found that the one at the basement is good for me because the beer there are cheap. 1 bucket of henieken cost $36, 1 jug of beer cost $25. Cprrect me if i am wrong that there is no cover charges for both discos as far as I have been there.

After dinner, have some warming up beers before proceeding to the selected discos. Personally for me i prefer the one at the basement cos it plays a mixture of thai, english, chinese, hokkien and cantonese songs.. not bad...well.. each to their own likings... as I have been regularly going there since 1998.

It's a nice place (think only thai hangout) for those thai lovers... relaxing place for beers, thai food, thai smell, bu yings.... especially the case whereby there are no Ang Mos which I have racism against them...hahahaha

So to all bros who patronise... NJOY!!!!!

wow!!! bro u "lau bird" there.... basement disco outside got some sort of coffeeshop cum bar.... the gals down there quite chios..... can FJ or not?
u FJ any gal there b4? can intro a few? thanks
Old 10-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

unlimited is Cool - loads of Potential

wow one kaki recommend 2nd level one recommend basement so which one is the best. thinking of going tonight.
Old 13-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

Sexcapades is Cool - loads of Potential

Take your time to patronise the 2 discos and explore the entire complex... maybe some will enjoy the place while some maynot.

There are also many saloons where you can get your hair cut and head massage by bu yings.. the other head i have not done before... hahaha

There are aplenty of FL inside the discos... the troublesome part here is you need to approach them.. they are unlike those making their trade at orchard towers. I remember there are few occassions where i sat drinking at the snack bar insde the comples when bu yings approached me.. Think must be the boss of the snack bar called them.. hahaha well.. i have tried twice only in my entire history there. I paid for hotels and service $50 for overnight. As for contacts.. I have lost contacts of them for a long time. Sorry to those brothers who requested.. apologies.

Till now my day spent there are mostly on weekdays after work... go after work... scout around for familiar faces to acknowledge... head to the Singapore Pools at 2nd floor try abit luck 1st.. haha.. then go to Saloon to relax..wash hair and head and some shoulder massage.. then for dinner with tomyam and beer... stomach full and shiok head to the preferred disco.. normally the thai bu ying live show starts at abt 9-10pm cos i seldom look at time when inside... order beer.. and njoys.. as for FL ...well... each to his own likings cheers.

i am just a simple man who njoy simple things.. may not sound interesting to some.. but as long u njoys.. who cares.. hahahaha
Old 13-06-2005, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The one at the 2nd level do have cover charge on certain days. Hope they have abolished the charges, didn't go for few weeks already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1