The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile complex DISCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai
went yesterday ard 8plus with a friend just to luk c luk c, 1st impression was the place is smaller than i thought, band not yet started with a few not so young siam bUs sitting around, immediately reminded me of those massage palours i went in batam, actually want to find a seat, but my friend didnt feel like staying, so just left and walked around the complex, find that those in the coffee shops looked prettier, later my friend commended that it seemed we are the only 2 young CHINESE chaps walking around the complex, other than those ah peks, i agreed...
was actually thinking of dropping by one of these evenings to check out the place... but after careful thoughts, think I'll probably be THE only chinese guy walking around the complex (as i always cheong alone)...

guess this might not be the correct place for me

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 30-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sexcapades is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai
went yesterday ard 8plus with a friend just to luk c luk c, 1st impression was the place is smaller than i thought, band not yet started with a few not so young siam bUs sitting around, immediately reminded me of those massage palours i went in batam, actually want to find a seat, but my friend didnt feel like staying, so just left and walked around the complex, find that those in the coffee shops looked prettier, later my friend commended that it seemed we are the only 2 young CHINESE chaps walking around the complex, other than those ah peks, i agreed...
Hi Bro Ganasai,

Its true that not really many people will like going to the place. I am really sorry that you and ur frd din stay long. Long long ago.. wat you have experience was exactly wat I went through together with one of my buddy.. hahaha.. we 2 sotong young chinese chaps just went there to c c look look and decided to have tomyam and beer. Eventually got to know some people working there and the rest is history for. Perhaps its down to fate and luck to get acquainted and get used to some places. Other than that perhaps one day you can go there to have tomyam and tried drinking for awhile at those coffeeshops in the complez or get urself a haircut or wash hair at the thai salons? Tink got to get some thai feeling going 1st.. hahaha

Cheers guys....
Old 30-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sexcapades is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
was actually thinking of dropping by one of these evenings to check out the place... but after careful thoughts, think I'll probably be THE only chinese guy walking around the complex (as i always cheong alone)...

guess this might not be the correct place for me

Cheers,
Shadow
Hi Bro ShadowBro,

Wat you said is correct. Some places just don't click for some ppl.. I am no difference.. dunno why cannot click to Orchard Towers where supposedly there are many more bu yings than at Golden Mile. Perhaps I like 'secluded' and less commercial places like Orchard Towers...

Cheers
Old 30-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
if u r referring to the actor..i also dunno his name..but uncle already one lah...tot i was uncle liao..saw one grandpa ter too..u go figure!!haha...anyway the DJ is yantao lah..if not one of my female companion wun get head over heel ovr him..somemore go and sian him..the last x i saw them hugging ea othr at the taxi std..

The old uncle TCS actor you mentioned is probably my friend Tommy Wong (Wong Cheong Lai) AKA Ah Bao of coffee shop fame. I was there the same night, at his invitation. He was there with some tour agent friends for drinks and invited me, whom i was first time there. Personally i'm a big fan of Thai puying since i work in Thailand most of the time, and speak some Thai. i agree that the singers are super chio by Sg standards (though mediocre compared to those u find in some places in Bangkok). Since then i've been there a few times, mostly alone. Asides the DJ you can also befriend the long hair drummer who will introduce girls to you. Just have to bring a beer, go to them and ask them to your table. They're friendly and speak some English. The drummer's - Koong. The PR/dancers are all also very friendly too, most speak English; try Wa wa or Gick; both SYT. All you need to do is offer them a drink, thus far, no tips involved for me to chat, hug and rabba abit. Havent ask them for bonking prices yet. :P Thus far i've picked up some mobile numbers of the girls including a singer gigi. Planning to ask them out later, take it slow and we'll see

great Thai songs, cheap drinks, pretty chics, sanook mak!
Old 30-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the old uncle TCS actor you mentioned is probably my friend Tommy Wong (Wong Cheong Lai) AKA Ah Bao of coffee shop fame.
O..ic..so r u the one with spec or without huh?
Old 30-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ah cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Oooohh... so that's where u were with the 2 thais.... kekekeke
Yo..i'm new..saw the link below for the chalet..what issit abt?and what do u mean by PM u?

Copy the "How 2 Register" format and pm me
Old 05-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 0
TonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to all

Went to check out this thai disco with a fren. went there about 10pm but there wasnt many people around. saw a few chio girls at the bar counter. one wearing white with a jacket and the other wearing black.

we were sitting near the toilet so can always see chio bu going there. there were some really chio ones smile at us when they went to the toilet. thought they were FLs but later realised they are PR cum disco dancers. the one with the jacket took off her jacket when she went on stage to dance. wow! her body damn solid and she is really pretty too.

the atmosphere there is not bad and the band quite ok. overall quite good entertainment. the best time to go should be about 11pm when the live band starts to play and the crowd starts coming in. didnt see any FL though.

On July 22nd , China Doll will be having a so called concert here. Should be interesting.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
SCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newbie to golden mile here.
I tried walking alone there once, not too long ago, saw the scene like so so.
Maybe cos I did not enter the disco.
Anyone want to go together tonight to recee?

PM me
Old 07-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAZE
Newbie to golden mile here.
I tried walking alone there once, not too long ago, saw the scene like so so.
Maybe cos I did not enter the disco.
Anyone want to go together tonight to recee?

PM me
Can...you buy beer for me? just joking only

long time never hang around there. Those dancers only hook those
yandao kia and those uncles with alot of cash to throw. buy malai and give tips etc. ..see $$4 eyes start to roll liao.. If want to past time still can go see see..if for happening maybe u can try somewhere else if you doesn't meet 2 of requirements mentioned above.
have friends go there everynite...as if it is their second home...give tips touch & hug here and there....very fun meh?

there disco also alittle run down..alot of " san jiao jiu leow " type of people

Old 07-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
SCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD
Can...you buy beer for me? just joking only

long time never hang around there. Those dancers only hook those
yandao kia and those uncles with alot of cash to throw. buy malai and give tips etc. ..see $$4 eyes start to roll liao.. If want to past time still can go see see..if for happening maybe u can try somewhere else if you doesn't meet 2 of requirements mentioned above.
have friends go there everynite...as if it is their second home...give tips touch & hug here and there....very fun meh?

there disco also alittle run down..alot of " san jiao jiu leow " type of people

true, ,maybe can go there for eye openers only loh.
I was just wondering, usually where do thai people hang out (pubs)?
cannot all be at golden mile right?

Beer? 1 jug no prob, 2 jugs.... start to broke! LOL
Old 07-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAZE
true, ,maybe can go there for eye openers only loh.
I was just wondering, usually where do thai people hang out (pubs)?
cannot all be at golden mile right?

Beer? 1 jug no prob, 2 jugs.... start to broke! LOL
bro just kidding lah....already quit going Golden Mile for 3/4 years
Thrill wasn't there as before. People change but the disco still the same...
Management should consider having a revamp. try going on sunday and
you can see alot of thai workers hanging around....even at the void deck of the HDB which is opposite..beach road.
Like having picnic and with the company of their thai whisky
Old 10-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
paraboondeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was there one of the days last week.
It was quite packed.
Saw quite a few lookers.....the singers and dancers on stage are really beautiful.

After a few drinks we proceeded to another disco in the basement.
wow......there were more dancers there and all are SYT looking.
But didnt notice anyone ruba ruba there...most were just drinking and chatting with the gals.....

Anyone else have any juicy info about these 2 thai discos??
Old 10-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
sg_kl_boy sg_kl_boy

been there once, dun really like it...so no comments.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:47 PM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

the disco now has new singers and the current 2 lady singers quite chio. Some of the PRs also quite chio. One of them kept smiling at me when she was with other men. i was with another girl.....otherwise would have tried to hook up with her.

anyone hook up with these PRs before? How does it work?
Old 11-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
the disco now has new singers and the current 2 lady singers quite chio. Some of the PRs also quite chio. One of them kept smiling at me when she was with other men.
anyone hook up with these PRs before? How does it work?
Are those PRs working ladies? If it is, it won't be a problem at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1