The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hpanky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Job Title

Hi everyone ,i am 38 yo , holding only O level ,and i just ended my last job few months ago( 13 yrs service in marine line ).

I thought of changing a whole new different enviroment day job because i am quite tired of irregular working hours.

I got this job as a 'Personal Chauffeur' ,basic is 2k ,and suprisingly Meal Provided and with all standard employee benefit like cpf ,bonus ,medical ,insurance etc... and there is plenty OT,some months i even manage to hit 3k gross included OT so is PRETTY OK.

But the problem i face now is when meeting some old friends who is doing quite well now or when trying to know girls time..very naturally they will tend to ask what am i doing now and girls will want to know what i work as..and i will feel quite paiseh to tell them i working as a 'Personal chauffeur'..

So actually now i am quite like mentally struggling and thought of finding a better 'job title' but choices is limited due to my qualification and experience and at the same time i also thinking this Personal chauffeur job is actually paying me quite well...haiz...
Old 16-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Job Title

Don be blgged down by titles and credentials

Be comfy at yr own status and be proud of it
for if they cant accept then these are people
you shld shun away
Old 17-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hairylegs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, have you ever thought of upgrading yourself?
Old 17-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

doing an honest job doesnt need to be shy of.

be fun about it.

say u are a ground pilot
Old 17-08-2013, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
supergirl2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly, I will not date a chauffeur if I want to be serious with him. Why not try other industry? Maybe you can call some job agencies to help you? I know it's a decent job, but yeah... the job title is not v appealing.
Old 17-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

People accept who you are , if they can't accept it then just move on , if it a girl can't accept you what you are , even you are a billionaire and got bust one day she will still leave you eventually . Be proud of who you are
Old 17-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

First of all thanks for the opinion ! Thought and preapre kana bombard by starting this topic here...but no phew..

Actually I able and manage to get a better title job like car sale executive. .but income not as stable and benefit cannot match my current job..driving center instructor...but need to be work under raining days during coaching bikers..but I am stil considering

My current job is really nothing much to do other than driving luxury car...read newspaper again and again..play handphone watch YouTube. .see chio bu everywhere at mall and monthly attractive salary bank into account..quite hard to give up though..but think of I stil young and this job got not much prospect so mind is fighting. .
Old 17-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

say u are a ground pilot [/QUOTE]

Haha that's nice bro
Old 17-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
People accept who you are , if they can't accept it then just move on , if it a girl can't accept you what you are , even you are a billionaire and got bust one day she will still leave you eventually . Be proud of who you are
Thanks bro cheers
Old 17-08-2013, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl2011 View Post
Honestly, I will not date a chauffeur if I want to be serious with him. Why not try other industry? Maybe you can call some job agencies to help you? I know it's a decent job, but yeah... the job title is not v appealing.
Haha I like your honest opinion !
Old 17-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl2011 View Post
Thanks sis I like your honest opinion %-)
Old 17-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
If u are still single and have some savings, I suggest u upgrade urself with a higher eeducation, being a personal driver is nothing to be shame about, is just how u want ur future, like me from ite and work and doing part time study for 8 yrs and got my degree at the age of 36. Is not easy but is fulfilling. I didn't use my degree to get a job but at least I know I'm equipped with a paper that most of us have now.
Think about it after 5 yrs of driving and u are tired of it and u ask ur boss for a job change and he know u have upgraded itself, he might have a office job for u.
This is my 2 cent worth of comments.
Old 17-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Good advice mate, supergirl is one example
Old 17-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Don be blgged down by titles and credentials

Be comfy at yr own status and be proud of it
for if they cant accept then these are people
you shld shun away
Nice bro thanks !
Old 17-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken View Post
Bro,
If u are still single and have some savings, I suggest u upgrade urself with a higher eeducation, being a personal driver is nothing to be shame about, is just how u want ur future, like me from ite and work and doing part time study for 8 yrs and got my degree at the age of 36. Is not easy but is fulfilling. I didn't use my degree to get a job but at least I know I'm equipped with a paper that most of us have now.
Think about it after 5 yrs of driving and u are tired of it and u ask ur boss for a job change and he know u have upgraded itself, he might have a office job for u.
This is my 2 cent worth of comments.
But I already 38 leh..anyway thanks for your advise bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1