The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
Hahaha

From your responses I must have touched on some painful truths about you Sing boys.

Didn't expect such a nasty bunch of responses. But then again your lives revolve around fucking and paying girls so it should be expected.

I visit Singapore quite a bit for work so I will take up on your offer of meeting up with some of you if you are interested.

@vbkk - Id be happy to catch up with you and party. I will be in bkk 20th aug. Can exchange whatsapp. You can join me n my boys 1 night. If that's too intimidating I can party with u and your boys.

Either way, you will understand how to party like a real man. How to party like a real man? Easy. Stop paying girls for a fuck. Make the girls want to fuck you based on attraction and game not $$. Doesnt mean be a cheap kunt. Party at the right places, where theres no hookers and see how you go.

Obviously most of you are short balding fat ugly Sing-ies so you have no choice but to pay for a fuck. But hey blame your parents not the competition.
i will be heading down on the 20th alone in the evening. i would like you to teach me how to party like a real man. we can head down to my friend club. please show me how you do it like a man.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep reading about the G clubs. but i have never been there before!!! any kor kor want bring me!!!
Old 08-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
i will be heading down on the 20th alone in the evening. i would like you to teach me how to party like a real man. we can head down to my friend club. please show me how you do it like a man.
Hope you will be enlightened by him. Sanok na

I always enjoy myself fro man to old man, still enjoying my life. Unlike some lifeless dog and sore losers....
Old 08-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
keep reading about the G clubs. but i have never been there before!!! any kor kor want bring me!!!
Do not sabo people. If not get labeled by that old mad dog!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 09-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Drinks on you.?? I only drink coke...
Old 09-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Drinks on you.?? I only drink coke...
i also go there drink coke one man.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Met a chick who used to work at Insanity at Orchard Twrs last night. Brought back many many memories. Maybe gotta make a trip back to LOS soon. My last trip, feel tt the younger gen whores have a real attitude.. miss the 2006-2010 era
bro, now different leow la...well i'm not very old but i can say that the younger syts or those prettier ones have lots of attitude. i've met my fair share. sometimes if i go for LT, i still scared to take those ang pais...scared the svc is damn fucked up. those avg looking ones with a real need for money (like feed their children back home...ailing parents etc) will do almost anything and submisisve haha
Old 10-08-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Which club? Muse at thong lor? Yah let's meet him and watch how a Korean party like a real man.

Quote:
Come come let's go! Post a decent FR after the trip.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Which club? Muse at thong lor? Yah let's meet him and watch how a Korean party like a real man.

Come come let's go! Post a decent FR after the trip.
Nb i waiting for you to bring me le simi FR. You no bring me how to FR. Anyway really no plans then will ask my friend close his cafe early and go funky to chill
Old 10-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Cafe

Quote:
Anyway really no plans then will ask my friend close his cafe early and go funky to chill
Open Cafe in Bangkok profitable or not?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Mikey81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Sorry for the late reply.

First of all you Sing dogs never disappoint in making me laugh. hahaha. isit not enough your ugly and your own women don't like you but you sound so dumb with your lah liao leow> no wonder you gotta keep paying lol

Secondly @vbkk @turtle_no15 - PM me your numbers. Have to exchange form of contact. If you wanna go thonglor im down, if you wanna go your friends club im down, wherever you want to go.

SO lets cut the BS, bring your pens and notepad and come catch up with me and my boys on 20th or 21st or 22nd or 23rd or fucking whenever. I be there till 28th.

As for I don't sound like a Korean, that's coz I live in Australia for 25 years. As for myself being a troll or clone, like I said the best way is for vbkk and turtle to come meet.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Re: Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Open Cafe in Bangkok profitable or not?
He just started at thonglor soi 20. So i will visit him sarpork sarpork him abit
Old 10-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
Sorry for the late reply.

First of all you Sing dogs never disappoint in making me laugh. hahaha. isit not enough your ugly and your own women don't like you but you sound so dumb with your lah liao leow> no wonder you gotta keep paying lol

Secondly @vbkk @turtle_no15 - PM me your numbers. Have to exchange form of contact. If you wanna go thonglor im down, if you wanna go your friends club im down, wherever you want to go.

SO lets cut the BS, bring your pens and notepad and come catch up with me and my boys on 20th or 21st or 22nd or 23rd or fucking whenever. I be there till 28th.

As for I don't sound like a Korean, that's coz I live in Australia for 25 years. As for myself being a troll or clone, like I said the best way is for vbkk and turtle to come meet.

Just PM you my contact. Looking forward seeing u.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Just PM you my contact. Looking forward seeing u.
then bo see me. anyway when are you in bkk?
Old 10-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
then bo see me. anyway when are you in bkk?
I'm always in Bkk. Lol. Pm me your contact. We arrange together go meet Korean superstar dara on 20th. Remember drop by stationery shop to buy pens and notepads to jot down points from him yeah.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1