The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good thursday, good things are worth the wait... no?

------------------------------

gog: Let's go mi'lady.

P(enny): Where to?

gog: I said dinner and ice-cream. Let's go there.

I pointed in the direction of the ice-cream shop that I usually come only with Janice. Bad move. What if... thankfully, it was two different staff on duty. Wah lao... I need to be more careful where I go with others who might know Janice. Shouldn't bring Penny to the same places.

P: Wow... so many flavors!

gog: Ya, you can try them first, then get two flavours in a cup, so you don't have to eat the same flavor alone.

P: But so many flavors...!!!

gog: Tell you what, you choose 4, I'll let you eat some of mine.

P: REALLY?

Like Janice... her eyes lit up like a child in disbelief, the idea of having 4 flavors of her choice ice-cream to devour is unbelievable. She seemed from a third world country which has never tried this before.

gog: Yeah la, just taste first and try then select 4.

She didn't try every one, she just tried those she wanted. Coincidentally, the likes sour stuff, so mostly sorbet and the extreme sweet ones like crème brulee.

P: My treat, okay?

gog: How much are you earning? You haven't pay me back you know?

P: This is interest, I'll treat.

It's really not cheap but she insisted, I didn't want to argue, so I let her. Sat down nearby the counter with two large cups of ice-cream. 1 spoon was in each of the cup.

gog: Go on, eat your ice-cream.

P: You eat too leh, don't just watch me eat.

gog: Later you eat my saliva how?

P: ERMMMMM....

Unlike Janice, she is really the bi-polar opposite. She has no come-backs, and over-worries. I think the tease got her thinking again.

gog: Just kidding, if you don't mind, then I'll just go get another spoon.

P: No la...share share. I cannot finish all!!

Bullshit... I took only like a few bites only, but she happily finished all the rest. It's fun to watch people enjoy their food, I'm no exception. I'm older than her and she's just fresh not long out at work, still learning I guess how to behave like a lady.

P: Yum!

gog: Enjoyed yourself?

P: Yes!! Thank you thank you thank you!

gog: Let's go then, go back wash up, you can take a shower if you like, then we can rest before heading to airport.

The target was to take a late night flight out, and with the time difference, we will land in Switzerland in the morning to start our tour. Thereby saving a night of hotel and also maximise the trip duration.
Old 25-05-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Ah, red eye flights. Maybe we'll get some mile high club action when everyone is sleeping.

Or is gog gonna give us blue balls all the way? 😝
Old 25-05-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
When one has to keep repeating "I'm a good man", isn't truly a good man...
Old 26-05-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Ah, red eye flights. Maybe we'll get some mile high club action when everyone is sleeping.

Or is gog gonna give us blue balls all the way? 😝
There is.. but mild... we aren't alone on the flight... got friends leh... no blue balls la.. coming liao. Something unexpected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowProfiler View Post
When one has to keep repeating "I'm a good man", isn't truly a good man...
Oi oi oi!!!!
Old 26-05-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Good friday, something to start the friday with, hope everybody's well.

---------------------

P(enny): Ow!!!

Penny stepped into a drain cover and lightly twisted her ankle, not the bad kind, but the strain is there and will likely last a day or two. Instinctively, she grabbed on my arm for support as she tried to recover from the pain.

gog: Woah woah!!! We're going for tour, please don't do such things like hurting yourself.

P: Sorry, didn't mean it. Can help me?

I tried to be a gentleman, holding her hand, but her body weight was straining on one side due to her bad ankle. Left with no choice, I put one hand around her waist and held her to me.

P: Thanks...

gog: You're... heavy... *grunt*

P: HEY!!!! Bully!

I got her into the car and she was still 'ouching' away.

gog: Hey... seatbelt.

P: Huh?

Sigh... I reached over and pulled her seat belt, but I leaned too close to Penny and her lips brushed my cheeks. As natural as I could be, I just resumed my actions and buckled her without saying anything.

Penny just looked down and kept quiet.

I drove back to my place. Helped her into my house and asked her to sit on the bed in my spare room. I went out to boil an egg and find a piece of cloth that I can use to hold the egg.

Walking back into the room with the hot egg, I looked at Penny lying down and almost in tears because of the pain.

gog: Show me your bruised ankle.

P: Huh, but...

gog: Hmm? But what?

I remember her shy face, and she was super hesitant. I cleanly forgotten that she's quite conservative about men and women touching each other. Just reached out for her ankle and pulled her jeans up to see the bruise. Not too bad, nothing serious, mild swelling, thank goodness!

Started to rub her bruise with the egg and I could hear her go "ow ow ow" each time I pressed hard and rubbed in a direction. Her toes curled up each time I did that.

After a good 10 minutes or so, the egg itself also cooled down.

gog: Better?

P: Still hurts, it's hot too.

gog: Oh, wait, let me on the a/c.

P: Huh no need, don't waste electricity.

Wah lao, this kind of excuse not to use a/c on pretext of wasting electricity is only my parents will say one. She so young already so 'mindful'. Ignoring her, I just switched it on, it's wasting if you aren't using it, but if you need, just use la aiyoh...!

P: Still feeling tender a bit.

gog: Can I massage it a bit?

I gentleman, so must ask if not later she thinks I'm trying to take advantage of her.

P: Erm...

gog: I take that as a yes.

I began to knead her ankle a bit, and kept on going, I was sincerely concerned because it is no joke going for a holiday with injured ankle and Europe has a lot of walking/climbing to be done.

gog: Ok?

- Silence -

No reply, I kept going, but I heard some soft ... erm... noise?

Looking up at Penny, she's leaned back on the pillow, eyes closed, her breathing looks rush and heavy, I can hear the exhaling of air very obviously. She's... aroused by me touching her ankle!?!

I just kept going for a while and I can see her body moving, woah, this is a first for me. I never see before such arousals apart from the intimate parts of the body.

Wasn't long...
Old 26-05-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
- Silence -

Looking up at Penny, she's leaned back on the pillow, eyes closed, her breathing looks rush and heavy, I can hear the exhaling of air very obviously. She's... aroused by me touching her ankle!?!

I just kept going for a while and I can see her body moving, woah, this is a first for me. I never see before such arousals apart from the intimate parts of the body.

Wasn't long...
Ah...she hesitate becos she ownself know her soft spots but wouldn't mind be explored by you...wowwie nice nice sia...I also wanna find a Penny for my thoughts...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 26-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Whoa that's really unexpected. Time to expect more unexpected stuff on the flight liao hahaha.
Old 26-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Wah massage ankle also can start moaning ah
Old 26-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

One round before Switzerland ? That will be nice
Old 27-05-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

legend la, ankle also can.
Old 27-05-2023, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Ah...she hesitate becos she ownself know her soft spots but wouldn't mind be explored by you...wowwie nice nice sia...I also wanna find a Penny for my thoughts...
But ankle!? Serious? I was kind of amazed. Not sure it's the ankle or the skin touching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Whoa that's really unexpected. Time to expect more unexpected stuff on the flight liao hahaha.
Not really unexpected la, this is SBF leh, this is a history/memory, how 'clean' can it get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Wah massage ankle also can start moaning ah
Didn't moan loudly but she was getting turned on. Honestly, I also cannot believe, don't say you folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
One round before Switzerland ? That will be nice
Coming bro, relax, relax. Hahahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
legend la, ankle also can.
Ya, I know!!!
Old 27-05-2023, 06:04 AM
Samster

Good Sat! Going to wash car liao, have a good read!

Not sure to blue-balls or not but....!!!

Penned until Day 2 started, going smooth and well.

-------------------------

gog: *COUGH*

P(enny): Erm.. sorry, I dozed off... I probably snored.

gog: *COUGH*

Still trying to fake an irritated throat so she doesn't feel embarrassed or thinks I'm trying to tell her I know what's going on.

gog: Sorry, I choked on my saliva, what did you say? *COUGHs & clear throat*

P: Nothing...

gog: You want to take a shower? I can pass you a towel, it would refreshing for you to take the flight after showering.

She'd definitely want to clean up. I'm sure of it.

P: Okay, thank you.

Penny tried getting off the bed, and was able to walk slightly with a limp but at least the pain wasn't so bad anymore.

P: Hey! It doesn't hurt so much.

gog: That's the gog special healing power, charge you $50 can already.

P: I'll transfer to you.

Wah lao, is she innocent OR WHAT?!

gog: Aiyah, just kidding la, why you so naïve one?

P: Huh, you say $50 ma.

I remember the dialog because she is extremely different from Janice. What happened next is a bit unbelievable, so I don't blame you folks for thinking this is a fantasy or some bullshit, I also can't believe it myself.

There's another 1-2 hours before we make a move for the airport, let her shower while I double check my belongings and packing, make sure I remembered the adaptors, wires and chargers. I'd hate to shell out money for a charging cable in Europe where it's likely from China and rebranded to become expensive.

Told Penny to use my bedroom's toilet as it's not too far, so she can shower and easily get back to her room which was opposite. Now, I'm an extremely picky person, as you folks know how I baby my car, so strictly, I also don't eat in bedrooms, nor carry food into bedrooms. Because where food is... something else is as well.

Till this day, I don't know where and how ... but I thank it for giving up it's life for my happiness...

P: *SHRIEKS*

Like a soprano, high pitched, heavy weighted shrill came out from my bathroom. It's not Janice, so it can only be Penny. I was in the room, so instinctively, I thought Penny assumed I'm peeping or she saw me or what. But she's in the bathroom, the door is closed...

I rushed over to the door and without thinking, I opened it.

Penny was attempting to hide herself in the far end inside the shower area while pointing near me, by the base of the sink.
Old 27-05-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Penned until Day 2 started, going smooth and well.

-------------------------
Pun intended?

Quote:

I rushed over to the door and without thinking, I opened it.

Penny was attempting to hide herself in the far end inside the shower area while pointing near me, by the base of the sink.
Cockroach? Beetle? Dildo? Mini gog?

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 27-05-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

KNNCCB gog,why stop writing until there, so gan jiong liao....walau. Damn blue-balls lor. Don't scold you also cannot...lol
Old 27-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good friday, something to start the friday with, hope everybody's well.

---------------------

P: Erm...

gog: I take that as a yes.

I began to knead her ankle a bit, and kept on going, I was sincerely concerned because it is no joke going for a holiday with injured ankle and Europe has a lot of walking/climbing to be done.

gog: Ok?

- Silence -

Wasn't long...
already said..... gog is the knnbccb spare tire! think next life u bcum horse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1