The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U going Pattaya again?? Miss your tiraksss there?
I no more palaya already mah, aim to go PAT once a month.

As Ultron says "I am free....there are no strings on me...."
Old 01-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
I no more palaya already mah, aim to go PAT once a month.
Is it enough for just once?? Your tirak will be dried almost the whole month.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Is it enough for just once?? Your tirak will be dried almost the whole month.
When i not there, she can find other men or women....i ok wan....even in future iff i get wife....i dun mind let other men screw her silly....at least i know who she is screwing and also i can watch n pcc and also maybe record it down....writing this makes me steam siah.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted to go to stardice disco but really out of the way for me. Hollywood not my cup of tea unfortunately.

So outside of ibar WS, i am looking at 808 club and D Club.

https://www.facebook.com/808walkingstreet/

https://www.facebook.com/Dclubpattaya/

Pier looks good, so bros any info on them? would love to pop by into up to 3 'discos' clubs here during my trip this time and chill out and have tons of fun....

Anyway cool informative site about pattaya here, check it out

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/2016...r.html#whowins

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 02-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Wanted to go to stardice disco but really out of the way for me. Hollywood not my cup of tea unfortunately.

So outside of ibar WS, i am looking at 808 club and D Club.

https://www.facebook.com/808walkingstreet/

https://www.facebook.com/Dclubpattaya/

Pier looks good, so bros any info on them? would love to pop by into up to 3 'discos' clubs here during my trip this time and chill out and have tons of fun....

Anyway cool informative site about pattaya here, check it out

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/2016...r.html#whowins

For ur style, best u go to Soi 6/1 la bro 555
Old 02-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
For ur style, best u go to Soi 6/1 la bro 555
Don't want go soi 6 come tomorrow, cuz mi tis bdae boi dun want get sabo until mabok and ring bells lol....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 02-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Might be going on 18 Nov but no kaki cheong together, anyone?
Old 02-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

http://lovepattayathailand.com/enter...resume-nov-14/

Heads up to bros who are still contemplating on when to go to pattaya....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 03-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Well, just woke up, going down to airport come 5am. First stop for my first day in patts has to be Naklua as i always talk about it but yet to go. So wish me luck on my bdae, bring on pattaya, Booze On....will try to post pictures when i am alive from my hangover the next following day...

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 03-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Well, just woke up, going down to airport come 5am. First stop for my first day in patts has to be Naklua as i always talk about it but yet to go. So wish me luck on my bdae, bring on pattaya, Booze On....will try to post pictures when i am alive from my hangover the next following day...

Hello Young Mackwell,

Happy Birthday and have a safe and pleasant trip and lots of fun there.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, planning a trip to pattaya in december. Was planning on visiting the Devils Den there. Any Bros have any experience at that establishment? Otherwise any advice on picking up girls? i.e Where to go, Avg price? Thanks alot for any advice.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Bros, planning a trip to pattaya in december. Was planning on visiting the Devils Den there. Any Bros have any experience at that establishment? Otherwise any advice on picking up girls? i.e Where to go, Avg price? Thanks alot for any advice.
I've been to Devils Den few years back. Think I paid 3600 that time for 2 girls 90 mins. Not bad service quite good. Unlimited shots.

But recently I see their girls abit CMI.

Advise you to pick-up girls at Hollywood better, more choices and much prettier. Avg charge for LT should be 3 - 4K at Hollywood.

I'll be there from 18 Nov to celebrate my bday
Old 04-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

http://lovepattayathailand.com/drunk...alking-street/

Please do not grab any girl or ladyboy or even man buttocks when u are roaming in WS lol....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 05-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Well was buzy away in pattaya for my first two days and since now I am stuck wif a massive hangover in my hotel room thks to last night, let me just write my fr after being almost 3 years away from pattaya. Well I decided not to drink in WS even though my hotel in WS and i made it.

Day one:

Arrived in Bangkok airport and took the bell travel bus to pattaya on 10am. The bus driver supersonic driving sia, reach their sort of bus depot in under 2 hours. Managed to check in hotel by noon, went out immediately for makan and so on.

Around 3pm, I still can't find any good spot to open up my first bottle of Singha so decided to pop soi 6. My oh my, soi 6 is alive and well so early so just and take a good stroll all the way to the end facing beach road. I walked back and first place i entered was so what bar, a LB bar as I saw one katoey outside that was my type and she smiled at me and I can't resist.

Well the LB was soft spoken, sexy and tall but got lanjiao still no cut so I did not bonk or go upstair wif her. It was a good 35 mins where she just use her skillful hand to rub and twitch my cockhead via my pants.

Veri shiok but i managed to stay easy, bought her 2 lady drinks and off i went after i clear my Singha. The boss there also surprised why I no go upstair but i have to say the service was decent there, when i left i had lipsticks marks all over my face and my katoey help wipe my face then I go off lol...

Next, I pop by click bar aka blowjob bar to release as I selected a milf over 40s who is my cup of tea. Bring out the curtains to cover the area and i settled down wif my Singha on the cozy sofa and off she start blowing. Well she wore bracers so I felt more pain over pleasure. It was a good 35 mins before I blow my load in her mouth and we chit chat about stuff and off i leave from soi 6 come 5pm I think.

Decided to kill some time before i head to the far away naklua come 6 something pm.

It's concept is like drinking street or soi diana, open air bars. Man I have to say the place was dead man and boring, each bar only have 2 or 3 girls and that's about it. The highlight of my naklua adventure was probably right there got one adidas and puma shop having sale on apparels and so on. And stardice disco(possibly one of the clean discos out there without so much fls) is right at the corner.

So took a baht bus, stopped at soi 7 and took a stroll. Very quiet on a Thurs, no live band music i guess. So I moved on to soi lk metro eventually come 7pm which is the start of happy hr. And there is draft beers so I started my agg bar hopping in lk metro.

First stop I went to Pandora agg, a small agg bar I have to say. Ordered draft beer, just chill and a fair skinned lady, no 35 number tag, came talk to me. She is a 23 yr old syt and her figure is good and her tattoo on her back is nice. She told me she worked in golden mile before and she likes our island and she likes Singapore man for sure. She was quite shy on the podium also but not my cup of tea so i finished my draft beer and buy her one LD and moved on.

2nd stop was bachelor agg. Highly recommend bros to check this place out as their clientele was 85 percent Asians and their girls and even mamasan or manager was pretty and friendly. Got a handful of syts I saw and at least 3 girls approached me but I reject coz not old enuff for me lol. But this was the only agg bar where girls strip complete naked on the podium and i was drooling away wif my draft beer and the pussy inspection lol...best part is I even see the mamasan or manager grinding the PRC or Japanese customer for fun...

3rd stop was ninja agg. I have to say there are Asians customers here and if u are fan of slender legs, stockings and bikini and cloth, u will like this place. I drank my draft beer and left after 20 mins I think but the music was nice too but faulty speakers.

4th stop was crystal club agg. I always like the girls here but they seem to cater to angmoh customers more, i did not see much Asians here. So i finished my draft, left the place in under 25 mins.

At this time my head spinning liao so had to stop by 7 eleven to grab a chicken cheese CP burger and once I recover I went to my last and fifth stop which was touch agg. I really regret stepping into touch, coz the waitresses or staff got attitude prob edi, quarrel wif an ang moh customers when I was there. And the girls there going through the motion lik that so I thought fuck it and i left in under 15 mins. Well I am shocked to say I finished off all my draft beers in the agg bars before I left lk metro for good.

A groggy looking me walked down to soi chaiyapoon and checked out the massage spots there.

https://s12.postimg.org/kwfwpjfql/IM...104_015236.jpg

Always hear ang mohs tok abt amon massage there and the girls are milfy and it looks a nice place but i walked on and settled on sweethearts massage becuz got this fair skin milf tok to me nicely and grabbed me into the room for massage wif happy ending. I first time try cream massage then boom boom, actually not bad.

Finished massage liao, went bck to my hotel. Me the drunken dude was walking into soi bj the alley to go to my hotel and i got into trouble wif a freelance katoey there. I rejected her advances and she keep asking me to touch her breast and she want show me her pussyhole. I reject again and she dont want to listen, drag me to the short time hotel there expect me to open room to bonk her.

Wow drama mama, i stood just at my hotel lobby, ask her come over, I spoke to the receptionist in my hotel, i was pissed and i say call the police since she dont want listen and go away. The katoey start getting pissed off and scold all the Thai F words i can never imagine. But at the end she walked away. Well police did not come but i had a good talking wif the manager on this incident the followig day and i learn more on how to protect myself when i super drunk. Suay sia this first time I kenna tis kind of problem in pattaya after 4 times here.

Day Two:

Well did nothing much except pop by soi 6 come 3pm. Went to Roxy bar, got syts and see Asians come in and go upstairs. After one Leo and one LD for my 21 syt girl, i left and decided to check into good fellas bar since I see so many girls there as always.

First, i did not know it was bro soi 6 bdae party and i was so blessed to pop by at the right time. Makan was delicious mak mak, love the tung hoon and pizza and scallops.

Cannot remember how many times the bell rang and rang. Cannot remember how much beer and vodka and sambucka shots i took again and again. Thanks for the awesome hospitality and the banter and the crazy jokes and so much more man, so happy there, spent easily up to 7 hours there, mind blowing, met loads of peeps frm all over the world, so class experience for me.

Come 1130pm, I managed to drag myself out of good fellas and hail a motorsai to go down to soi chaiyapoon to meet my girl at the same massage place and we suppose to go eat mookata after happy ending. But I was feeling sick man after the crazy tenure in good fellas, I apologized to her and left immediately via motorsai back to hotel to just sleep my discomfort away.

To add on, talking abt prices or dmg, beer at soi 6 was always 80 to 90bht each and then LDs are at 130 to 140bht each. 500bht for bbbj and barfines usually 300bht. In lk metro, draft beer at 55-75bht each and then LDs at 130-150bht each. Massage per hr 300bht, bonk is add in 1kbht just soi 6 also. I think decent prices for me this frugal Freddie la...

Ok now wif the hangover, i am preparing to go out for my third day in patts. Go makan first and pop by soi 6 lol since it's the only place alive come 3pm. And i may continue my agg hopping in lk. Let's see where pattaya brings me tonight, hell yeah...

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 05-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Ladyboy Arrested for Pick-pocketing Malaysian Tourist.

http://pattayaone.news/en/ladyboy-ar...ysian-tourist/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1