The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Horse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to behold
Kidney Massage Recommendations

Hi bros,

Just wondering if there are any good recommendations for Kidney massage preferably by SYT

Saw this News article in CNA today about a looming Kidney Disease Crisis pandemic in Sinkieland

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...dney%20failure

if keep shooting out warm barley is this very bad for kidney?

me feel very worried now

TIA
Old 20-09-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simibowe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kidney Massage Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse22 View Post
Hi bros,

Just wondering if there are any good recommendations for Kidney massage preferably by SYT

Saw this News article in CNA today about a looming Kidney Disease Crisis pandemic in Sinkieland

if keep shooting out warm barley is this very bad for kidney?

me feel very worried now

TIA
If don't shoot barley, chances of getting prostate cancer is also high.

So long as maintain a healthy lifestyle and eat healthy will reduce changes of kidney disease. Kidney filters toxic from the food and drinks we intake into body.
Old 20-09-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Kidney massage is dam painful for me. Baobao did for me just 5 secs and I tapped out.
Focus lower better
Old 20-09-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Kidney massage is dam painful for me. Baobao did for me just 5 secs and I tapped out.
Focus lower better
It shouldn’t be that painful. Like TS said, don’t shoot barley everyday. If want to shoot, must shoot to a pretty gal.
Old 29-09-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse22 View Post
Hi bros,

CKD is associated with diabete and hypertension, not shooting white cream.

Traditional Chinese medicine associated release of white cream with loss of qi. How often do u release Ur white cream? Daily? If 1-2x a week or less, maybe u don't have worry about it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1