The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-04-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zadlrict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jewel
Terminal21

Look: pic do not do her justice, she look better than the pic, sweet and young lady with the naughty look

Boobs: very big boobs, natural, nice to touch, grab and feel, heaven for boobs lovers

Body: standard Thai tanned skin and toned curvy figure hot nice ass suitable for doggy

Frenching: lot of DFK and more like mistress type. Sensual. Very balanced tongue fight, I'm a kisser myself so our energy match

BBBJ: i was very suprised how that mouth of hers managed to take my whole dick, she can even deepthroat and give off slurping sounds while giving me seductivr eye contact

Massage: not professional but just ok, felt relaxed afterwards

Fj: the FJ also felt really solid. We tried a few position. She was wild and responsive on bed. Wet and tight and her moaning with horny expression make me want to bang her more. Cum together damn it felt good

GFE: had a good time with her, feel at ease

RTF - Yes if i can make it and have the time
Old 02-04-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10244 / Power: 13
snowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Iris from FoxyThai

Looks: 9/10 Same as pic.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced and big but a bit hard
BBBJ: 10/10 Very hardworking
FJ: 10/10 The special skills are real!!! Very wet like Jap AV. The whole towel was wet after action. Very hardworking too and willing to take diff positions
GFE: 10/10 A very nice and chatty girl. No down time
Old 02-04-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Frankrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
What are the good tarma these days?
Old 02-04-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Frankrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
what are the best tarma currently available?
Old 02-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
Joesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Scarlett - CF

Contacted bro CF and asked for a recommendation, explained my type he said Scarlett the one. Natural body n boobs just the way I like it. Also read so many reviews already

Looks: Better than expected. She is actually cute with GND vibe Nice complexion, tan. Boobs are B cups, a bit saggy but natural like I preferred, very sensitive

Service: She was compliant to all my request. No complain, long BBBJ with deepthroat, catbath, and let me pound her as much as I wanted. Between rounds she never rest, keep teasing my cock haha

Second round successful and 2 shots unloaded succesfully. Usually I just waste my 2nd shot cuz FL just lie flat in bed not a turn on at all, glad this experience differs

Her SBF page:
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=978005
Old 02-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
istanballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vitagen T21

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=980252

Looks : 8/10 apart from the filter still very good looking.
Body : 9/10 Meat at the right places, nice curve
Boobs : 7/10 nice C cups size but downside is it's enhanced. She even pulled my hands several time to grab it.
Bbbj : 8/10 suck my cock when I dry myself with towel, she said my cock is big, she tried to take it all in but only managed to take 3/4 haha no prob
French : not lucky enough, maybe next visit can
FJ : Hard poundings all the way. Was happy she could handle it. Started slow and when she got used to it then then I was ramming it full speed with her permission of course. No problem in releasing my load, only last 7 mins maybe

Overall : it was really a good session. She was friendly. Her face is very good looking when you bonk her you happy seeing her horny face. OKT is as usual very solid n fast reply

Old 02-04-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Copyright0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Linly. Great experience from Lust

Looks: Looks a bit same in pic and she's not ugly. Shes actually quite pretty. Straight teeth.
Boobs: natural just nice not globe not flat, nice tits too. i like!
Body: slim! Hot
Kissing: i never try on any. but i think she allows.
BBBJ: slow and gentle. can DT. Almost can compare to the past good i ever had
FJ: used KY. only tried one position with her on top. good moans sound natural.
GFE: quite good! cuddled and hug. she will put her face on your shoulder hahaha. can chat well too with good english.

please treat her nicely. feels like shes a nice person haha.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 5
GreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Alis from Seduction today

For bros who like Petite girls I highly recommend

She's about 80pct of the photos... small girl. Feels SYT, Short girl with natural B cups, Perfect proportioned body and nice ass. Pretty pretty face.

FJ itself was great. She gives a real GFE, starting with lots of DFK before moving onto a great BBBJ. FJ wise she seems to enjoy herself, tried lots of positions with lots of moaning from her. She didn't shower with me, and only gave one shot but I was happy still. And lots of GFE after the deed even though her English isn't great, lots of fun girl to be with.

Overall for those who like JAV SYT style she's worth a shot. She's the type of SYT that I'm prepared to fly to BKK to find

Really chio and worth the travel.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
robinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://sbfjust.rocks/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link: https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Dar Dar

Location: G area discrete and and crowd clean room and big bath room and towels
Looks: As published she is really pink from top to bottom, golden hair, face complexion resembles thai, very fair
Body: Not for lean sticks, I Like plump mango and she is the pink mango , has got the wright meat all over the body and squashy squashy
Boobs: Not for boob lover. Oh god those perky pink nipples.. Just enjoy bros.. dont comment on her small boobs.. i thoroughly enjoyed them for a greater good time
Massage: Did not got one or rather say no time
Bath: Ha Ha poor thing she was very geniune saying tired for doing baths .. i said i wil wash up self.. but she still helped me do through bath
Kiss/French: She will eat out your tongue .. But all depends on how you start talking with her.. you dont need to ask for it.. just go it..
Bbbj: Her BBBJ will test the patience of your Jr.. she can go on and on and on.. and good parts is she makes one contact and talks to you in between and cracks jokes. In total she can go infinite time for BBBJ. Best suction and did not ask for DT
Painting: Ha ha it was my best painting time.. has never see so pink p**** .. was down there showing my painting skills while she was paying with my hair and talking to me.. i like painting with HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup or hagendaz ice cream.. use your painting skills creative and wisely .. she enjoys a good painter
Cim: Did not try
Cof: Did not try
AR: Did not ask
FJ: its like banging a soft pillow.. you just feel like banging banging banging.. and hitting a soft pillow.. she is very accommodative and she enjoys the fuck same like us.. teases your body parts while you are boinking her brains. Could not stand a chance till doggy..
GFE/PSE: She is your GFE for child hood... she talks to you as if you knew her well and always smile
Rtf: 200%
Overall:

Initially i was hesitant after seeing the comments on Dar Dar about her body color and pink nipples and i was not sure if i was up to her game.;. but as soon as i got into house.. she just finished her dinner and it was spicy.. she was jumping all over the floor for spice.. and she was giggling and talking to me.. ordered her a good bubble tea to show my love to her.. Don't worry or sweat our for ice breaking.. she breaks it with her smile and charm.. she just slides you into the mood at ease and very conversative.. I was squashing her body every moment .. ever second i got chance and she was enjoying it.. but be gently guys.. to make the most out of her.. sad that i booked only 1s..

She like hot pot and bubble tea in case you wanna have some more GFE time with her

200% recommended
Old 02-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
ninjatrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Gun https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=979696

Looks: Sweet look, young type with long hair with sharp features

Body: nice curve sexy, petite and slim with great ass.

Boobs: big neh neh with sensitive nipples and firm to touch.

Catbath: Licked my face, neck, nipps, chest, abs, thighs and 2IC. Used tongue and boobs to rub all over. Shiok!

BBBJ: Spent more than 5 mins here. Good suction with tongue action. Looks at you during BBBJ. Instant hard on.

FJ: Wet and tight! Did so many positions till lost count. Very accommodating and willing to let me try many positions. Soft moans when high and very hardworking to please. Released in missionary for both shots.

GFE: I like her soft spoken and demure nature best. (my kind of girl). Can speak little english. Treat me like BF.

RTF: YES!! Already planning on next visit.

Overall Service & Experience: I would give 95/100

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Gem not to be missed.

Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Old 02-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
tybalt11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very glad to have an evening session with Tennis (CF)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=979603

Looks - very good looking sometime a bit of Malay looks. Put on make up when I visit

Figure - curvy body, C-tits with sensitive nipples, pussy also shaved clean

Her body is damn arousing when she's on her four legs waiting to be fucked

Bj - give nice catbath from enck to inner thigh, never lick or touch my erect cock yet, fuck it makes me wanting more. Then she lick n suck my cock, great momentum building

Service/FJ - turn her around, our lips started locking and tongue fighting, fingering her clit while stroking her labia. Progress to main course while tongue are still fighting, change positions while still inside, stop momentarily to cool down catch breathe, then whole cycle starts again. DFK at least 75% thru out and she was also playing with herself during main course - horny girl shiok

Chance of RTF very higher, but depends if vit M can refill quick
Old 02-04-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kopikac is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust
Name: Naomi
Okt: smooth transaction. Allowed my request

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=naomi

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 10000/10
Pussy: 9/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 8.5/10
Overall:
I got lost in her huge tities. Solid vavaboom

Rtf: i will
Old 02-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
Tan1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Jiffy from Terminal21:
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=979694

She looks similar to photos. Banging body and boobs, for guys who like their ladies with some meat. Boobs especially, soft and full but holds up well because she’s still young. Size is as advertised big double D.

Service swise she delivers everything smoothly. But agree that there’s still this tinge of green-ness that should be due to her inexperienced but that adds up to the whole excitement. Bj started off slow but fast n furious after, really want to shoot badly. Switched her over to missionary position, hard deep poundings till I shoot my cum.

OKT offers prompt response.

All in all, a pleasant experience that is as how it should be.

Old 02-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
madsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a wonderful session with Iris. She quite chatty n has good personality. Best was the sex of course 😉. Bed was wet after 2 rounds 🤭. Will rtf definitely 👍
Old 02-04-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nofeelz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Lust Naomi

Location central, discreet.

Looks 80% to pic. Fair skin
Boobs enhanced, D.
Body: 1.67m not skinny but not plump either.
Pussy jungle. Like what other Bro say gets really wet when you play with her clit and finger her. No smell though.
Fj: her pussy seems to get wet very easily, throughout she was really wet. Only did 1 shot with her.
Gfe: 10/10 can speak decent english, will chat and stare into your eyes when she BBBj you.

Will RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1