The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
PRC who take other races

Recently, I have been fascinated by the amount of PRC FLs in this forum. They seem to come in all shapes and sizes and all categories from budget bonks to premium. However, i have felt downright frustrated by attempting to find one that will take in brothers of other races. I am sure there are brothers who feel the same way as I do. Even asking threadstarters on their thread whether the gals take in other races does not get you any replies....So I started this thread so that brothers can share those PRCs who wish to take in brothers of other races
Old 15-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sexbomb! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC who take other races

not easy to find FL who allows all races.. but its also not neccessary for this thread to be opened up. hardworking enough, search not be spoonfed
Old 15-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sb_ds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who dun want Money
Just becos PRC duno ang mo....n you duno chinese so they can't take you.
Old 15-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbomb! View Post
not easy to find FL who allows all races.. but its also not neccessary for this thread to be opened up. hardworking enough, search not be spoonfed
Bro...we are not talking about FL who allow all races...we are talking about PRC FLs who take brothers of other races. I know there is a language barrier. In spite of this, are there any out there? and I dont wish to be spoon fed....have done enuf searches before posting this
Old 15-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

There are difference race beside Chinese, so pls be specify. However, I do see quite a number of FL getting AngMo & Indian in GL and twice, I was a translator for them to talk about price.

Anyway, I guess you best bet is L12 and you have much higher chance of them speaking english.

Some FL will go for AngMo but no Indian, some indian but no AngMo. Some will accept just Malay. Some are even funny, can accept European but not Eastern European, Russian & Arabs.

I guess you have not done enough in our local GL scene to even know some FLs accept other races. For your info, there are even african around to service you if you want.
Old 15-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
. However, i have felt downright frustrated by attempting to find one that will take in brothers of other races.
can't blame them bro because most of the prc dun speak a splatter of english..so communication is a problem with them..
Old 15-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Xiao Zhu Zhu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can just go to GL and walk the street ask lor, maybe they will ask for more ...
Old 15-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

Well, I am Malay, and I never have a problem going to most of the PRC FLs in GL leh. Yes there is a slight language barrier, but knowing your basic Mandarin would do you lots of good. Just the basics like how much, knowing your numbers etc. There was even this one Fl who taught me some more Mandarin to say, although I forgot most of them after I popped my load. Haha. Most are open enough lah, although I have seen them rejecting the Indian foreign workers in GL.

What I do have a problem with are minah FLs who dun do Malays bros though.
Old 15-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
friends123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I only thought those FL dont take just in case you walk in they know you, but those in GL you can see them, they also dont take ah?
Old 15-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 51
deadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond reputedeadraza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Recently, I have been fascinated by the amount of PRC FLs in this forum. They seem to come in all shapes and sizes and all categories from budget bonks to premium. However, i have felt downright frustrated by attempting to find one that will take in brothers of other races. I am sure there are brothers who feel the same way as I do. Even asking threadstarters on their thread whether the gals take in other races does not get you any replies....So I started this thread so that brothers can share those PRCs who wish to take in brothers of other races
hw much is the damage??
Old 15-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends123 View Post
I only thought those FL dont take just in case you walk in they know you, but those in GL you can see them, they also dont take ah?
Bro, not all of the brothers here frequent GL. You dont want to be caught with your pants down by someone who knows you. Some just rely on this forum to have their pleasurable trysts. Sad to say, I am one of them. But I dont think I am the only one...
Old 15-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
There are difference race beside Chinese, so pls be specify.
Brother, I already mention this is only about PRC FLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
I guess you have not done enough in our local GL scene to even know some FLs accept other races. For your info, there are even african around to service you if you want.
Sorry bro, I dont walk the streets of Geylang. Rather, I purely rely on this forum to source for my FLs. I know there are Africans around and I have done them, for your info. Anyway, thanks for your info.
Old 15-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

yes,i hv seen prc gals along GL12/14 take on other races b4.
of course not those that look untidy.
u need not knw ang mo 2 get a deal in tis field.
wat r fingers 4??
besides digging yr nose & other things,u k also use yr fingers 2 negotiate a deal.
Old 16-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
rampit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are PRC FLs in this forum take other race.... I hav had 3 milf prc b4.
Its difficult to communicate in the room and to fix apptmt but somehow u need to juz mention the location and time... I dun speak mandarin and they dun speak english either... but when it come to bonk... its One United Nation

Cheers!
Old 16-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonic_youth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

yeah i believe setting the appointment are difficult...cos somehow i feel they are not comfortable...since there's a language barrier...but one appt confirm...the show will go on....hehhehe....awkward at 1st but after awhile its fun...doing sign language & leaning how to speak basic mandarin....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1