The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2010, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ryutaroman2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New renovated Jalan K**p* Spa

Hi all.
am new to FR so pls bear with me if I dont write well or acidentally offend anyone. This is my (4th?) FR-- all pent up from few weeks before.

this place was close for a while( renovation.) Now newly reopened.

This FR is before reno. but same lady working there.
Saw a lady with red spectacles watching TV when i pass by. Went in and asked for her.

I tried her 45 min body massage.
quite good massage standard, it was really professional and excellent technique. not too hard but can get to my aches. there was mirror in the room so i didnt think its a pure massage joint... true enough the golden question was popped after the good rub.

so mai tu liao, I requested her to show her goods.- nice set but not big.
the grand finale.... the Jua Gen feels good. managed to auto roam abit but i sensed she's not really into it so out of respect I just admire the sexy G string instead of venturing further. She kept asking me to flip & lie on my belly for the "reverse HJ" -- feels good but at the expense of the sight and touch on her so I op for the regular style.

LILI/ (LINA?)
Look: 7/10 (like the spectacle look- something special bout it)
Massage skill: 7.5/10
Jua Gen: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
RTF : yes.
Old 22-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kevin28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New renovated Jalan K**p* Spa

Pls PM location and contact. Thanks
Old 22-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

SO- after a couple of months of reno,  it reopened.

New share shower between the rooms and they wear yellow uniform T shirt.
The shower has some fancy multiple shower head spa thingy.

Somehow LILI kept recommending another masseuse-- for better massage and reminded me that its PROPER CLEAN MASSAGE JOINT.

Feeling pai seh to be seen like some hum sup (actually is ) so I reluctantly try the other lady out.

name : sorry forgot.
body : BAK BAK to the side of pui
Look: 5.5++/10 (not my cup of tea)
Massage skill: 8/10

wah this lady really put in power. and the style is diff from usual raba raba, she said she used to work in those TCM massage hall before but now wanting to get some tips... ( ha! didnt think the pure massage bit is real for a sec)

So after some nice hard massage she started promoting her nipples. she said ppl say she has beautiful nipples. I was politely declining since she not my type... but her persistence and trying not to hurt her feelings when she says is she ugly... i reluctantly ok lor....

Jua Gen: (mechanical HJ not JG at all ) 5.5/10  damage: $50
auto roam : OK- manage to peep at the pussy- not much hair...
Attitude: quite jovial 7.5/10
RTF : Not for naughty fun but proper massage is rather good.

I guess the joint is NOT promoting the happening hanky panky FJ type. so bros, I guess HJ a bit is OK la so long there is no FJ without the joint owner's consent because she did made it very clear no FJ on site.
Old 22-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Zemgo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZemgo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS what is the damage ?
Old 23-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

i was there last nite to see lili, place looks cleaner and better massage was good and attitude very professional as usual...... only minus point will be only 3 gals
Old 23-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
snowleopard2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaroman2 View Post
SO- after a couple of months of reno,  it reopened.

New share shower between the rooms and they wear yellow uniform T shirt.
The shower has some fancy multiple shower head spa thingy.

Somehow LILI kept recommending another masseuse-- for better massage and reminded me that its PROPER CLEAN MASSAGE JOINT.

Feeling pai seh to be seen like some hum sup (actually is ) so I reluctantly try the other lady out.

name : sorry forgot.
body : BAK BAK to the side of pui
Look: 5.5++/10 (not my cup of tea)
Massage skill: 8/10

wah this lady really put in power. and the style is diff from usual raba raba, she said she used to work in those TCM massage hall before but now wanting to get some tips... ( ha! didnt think the pure massage bit is real for a sec)

So after some nice hard massage she started promoting her nipples. she said ppl say she has beautiful nipples. I was politely declining since she not my type... but her persistence and trying not to hurt her feelings when she says is she ugly... i reluctantly ok lor....

Jua Gen: (mechanical HJ not JG at all ) 5.5/10  damage: $50
auto roam : OK- manage to peep at the pussy- not much hair...
Attitude: quite jovial 7.5/10
RTF : Not for naughty fun but proper massage is rather good.

I guess the joint is NOT promoting the happening hanky panky FJ type. so bros, I guess HJ a bit is OK la so long there is no FJ without the joint owner's consent because she did made it very clear no FJ on site.
Could be the same one i went just Monday. Lily was recep as well as msg me. tried the reverse HJ (not JG cos it didn't feel genuine one with the pressure points tug). Multiple-heads shower rm BUT double doors so watch out for bros fr next rm accidentally barge in while u r showering! They also hv tubes of facial lotion for u to wash ur face. Accept couple massage too.
Dmg = $45 (1hr) + $50
Old 23-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
talk is Cool - loads of Potential

hmmm... seems like quite ex for a normal hj.. hope to hear more FRs before deciding whether to go anot..
Old 23-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

park here see any SYT FR
Old 23-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
snowleopard2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk View Post
hmmm... seems like quite ex for a normal hj.. hope to hear more FRs before deciding whether to go anot..
$50 for HJ is normal standard rate, no? heard some pl can nego but haven't tried here. But as of 21 Sep, cfm no SYT but experienced massaue only. But this is the 1st spa I've been with multi-head shower. Newly-reno, dats prob why charge $5 more for entrance.
Old 26-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Zemgo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZemgo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is the damage for 1 hr ?
Old 27-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

do post FR as i like to know more of this place ... we should try to nego for $40 HJ... for long term its better for us bros.
Old 27-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

passed by on Sat. saw an auntie in glasses reading papers. no mood to go in enquire liao. look quite nice fr outside. erm ... hope we are on same wavelength? the Spa changed name (n management?) at least for the 3rd time liao rite???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
passed by on Sat. saw an auntie in glasses reading papers. no mood to go in enquire liao. look quite nice fr outside. erm ... hope we are on same wavelength? the Spa changed name (n management?) at least for the 3rd time liao rite???
Bros is this place the no.4 or no. 8? Last time tried no. 8 the ladies quite chio
Old 03-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockInPuss View Post
Bros is this place the no.4 or no. 8? Last time tried no. 8 the ladies quite chio
i dunno wat is no. 4 or no. 8. onli know their signboard is very big n inviting. fr outside look inside, the place looks quite nice.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Just have a tot on lily's rev hj-- maybe that's he tactic to deflect being auto roam by bros because that posture immobilize our movements... Think he's those that really bopian than do hj type. Unlike some like really love what their doing... Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1