The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
klsgman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Ya lor

Wow she look gorgeous
Old 14-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Fav DH returned home for 2 months already. Finally she got new employer and came back on Monday. Apparently the new employer ang mo, so very liberal. She msg me on a rainy Friday morning and woah. 4 hours trapped in 81. I am totally expended. This is why despite having a few PRC FB, and MLs, i still cannot let go of the DH scene. Simply too wonderful. I like the fact that she like to make up pretty pretty and put perfume smell nice nice for me to bang!

Not sure if i have enough bullets to shoot this weekend. Feels like totally dried.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

U r the Man
Power la
Old 15-07-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Imagine receiving this at work. Wwyd?

Val is indeed a naughty DH. She will sometimes send me nudes and I've prepared some to send to her. I can't wait to lick this again on our next date

Old 15-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmonkey88 View Post
Hey guys, I have a dh from Philippines for trade. Definitely no regrets Only genuine one. Thanks.
i message you
Old 15-07-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

white guy grooming this helper to the max. using her body as a canvass for full back tattoo and his initial right above her pussy. belly piercing with his initial.

100% sex slave. haha

https://twitter.com/tatt_dragonlady?...pUDEhPxTPenNTg

https://instagram.com/tattooed_drago...cxN2Q2NzY0OA==
Old 15-07-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
white guy grooming this helper to the max. using her body as a canvass for full back tattoo and his initial right above her pussy. belly piercing with his initial.

100% sex slave. haha

Isn't she famous here? Anyway, all these brown bitches are suckers for AMDK. To them dating AMDK is like striking TOTO just like how jippun ladies or siambu is the best

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-07-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83

Can try her

Cucu @ 8421 0243
Old 15-07-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83

Cucu @ 84210243

Can try her full service
Old 16-07-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post

100% sex slave. haha

Goodness..

Yes.. She is the infamous one!

Slut to the whites
Old 16-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold

Name: S***a
Look: 7/10 (some blemishes)
Body: 9/10 slim and hot
Action: 20/10

Met this DH via michat, after chatting and confirming location, went to meet her.

She was waiting at location lobby for me when entering. At first glance, she is hot as she was wearing a black tank top without bra (those with pad type) + short skirt.

After getting the room key, proceed to room and once door close, a passionate french kiss came. We continue to strip and head to shower. She is kinda of naughty and choose a room with bathtub. We were both naked in the bathtub and she started her BBBJ. It was heavenly and probably the best I ever have. She lick and suck the balls and shaft and onto the head for a long time. Almost CIM here and had to stop her. Complete the shower, dried up and proceed to bed.

Once in bed, her BBBJ continues and for a very long time, more than 15 mins until cannot tahan, proceed to Cowgirl. Keep rubbing her pussy and she said she feels like squirting. After another 15mins, change to missionary until released my first batch of soldiers. It was lovely.

Quick clean up and proceed to bed for rest while she continue to caress me and my small head. After some time, it was hard again and we proceed for round 2 starting with BBBJ again. Next is reverse cowgirl and switch to front cowgirl with me taking over the pumping and sucking her nipples until she cums first. However, she is very accommodating and keep letting me pumping her in cowgirl position until my 2nd cumshot.

Too bad it was only 2 hours and the phone rings with remainder of the time left. We quickly clean up and proceed to check out. Left a happy and well sucked small head.

Will arrange RTF with her again soon!

Last edited by shadokil; 16-07-2023 at 01:57 PM.
Old 16-07-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@shadokil WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 16-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadokil View Post

Name: S***a
Look: 7/10 (some blemishes)
Body: 9/10 slim and hot
Action: 20/10

Met this DH via michat, after chatting and confirming location, went to meet her.

She was waiting at location lobby for me when entering. At first glance, she is hot as she was wearing a black tank top without bra (those with pad type) + short skirt.

After getting the room key, proceed to room and once door close, a passionate french kiss came. We continue to strip and head to shower. She is kinda of naughty and choose a room with bathtub. We were both naked in the bathtub and she started her BBBJ. It was heavenly and probably the best I ever have. She lick and suck the balls and shaft and onto the head for a long time. Almost CIM here and had to stop her. Complete the shower, dried up and proceed to bed.

Once in bed, her BBBJ continues and for a very long time, more than 15 mins until cannot tahan, proceed to Cowgirl. Keep rubbing her pussy and she said she feels like squirting. After another 15mins, change to missionary until released my first batch of soldiers. It was lovely.

Quick clean up and proceed to bed for rest while she continue to caress me and my small head. After some time, it was hard again and we proceed for round 2 starting with BBBJ again. Next is reverse cowgirl and switch to front cowgirl with me taking over the pumping and sucking her nipples until she cums first. However, she is very accommodating and keep letting me pumping her in cowgirl position until my 2nd cumshot.

Too bad it was only 2 hours and the phone rings with remainder of the time left. We quickly clean up and proceed to check out. Left a happy and well sucked small head.

Will arrange RTF with her again soon!

40+

Still wet?

Pussy tight anot?
Old 16-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
40+

Still wet?

Pussy tight anot?
Yes still wet. She exercise and her body like 30+. Pussy still tight with low mileage
Old 16-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Anyone tried this so called Chinese gal before in michat?

Claims she works in lab.... Waht cleaner...

I am skeptical... And asking for 150 for 4 hours....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1