The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 29-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

...continue from the 1st part of my Jan 2016 Batam Trip summary

Dinner was at Khas Medan (or Botak Cun) :

Photo from bro Micmac

The bill for our food fit for 8 humans :

Its been quite a while since i have ate food on earth made in Heaven. I believe this is going to be a 2016 hit. Everything is good about the food there except the travelling distance and looking for it. If you are like me who "eat to live",this is the right place for you. The food in this place can be on par (or better) with many famously good Zhi Char store in Sillypore.

My 1st impression when i saw my friends ordering the food was,"It will NEVER fill me up",since most of us actually skipped lunch when we had our brunch earlier,hehehe....i was proven VERY VERY WRONG,hehehe...

On modern days,this shop would have been brand "very stupid" to cook their food using charcoal fire. Remember this,i use a full day driver,i tends to squeeze every full day taxi driver to travel to different parts of Batam island and back. I see more of Batam,i pay less (in a way) and i try to eat locally cheap (and good). Dont agree with my view,its ok. One man's meat,another man's poison. Perhaps while disagreeing,you can show me the WAY and i am looking forward to it.

i dont even understand what's written below,but should not be something bad,hehehe...

Dinner was fast and furious,hehehe....(all 8 of us emptying the food so fast with zero leftover) and i sincerely thank bro Micmac for finding this lot of good food to eat. Cheap by local standard too. Oh,and its non-Halal food there.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

...continue from the 2nd part of my Jan 2016 Batam Trip summary

Back to hotel rooms,we have our OTOT with our "wives",hehehe...luck doesnt seems to be on my side,so i am getting a divorce...

Why?? Becos...

And that is after round 2 that i realize it....

Hehehe...but i didnt send her back. She felt bad,i think...so she offered me "something" else. There is always other "holes" for bonking. Round 3 follows and we cuddled each other to bed. Honestly,round 3 was quite fast due to the "tightness"...but i took longer to come since i already had a round before.

Next morning,i planned to extend my girl becos i was looking for "wives" for the coming CNY 2016. So i asked her to lay back to rest and have the driver send the money to her joint after our breakfast. All my friends were quite surprise why i still take her,well...what they didnt know is i got myself a bonus. Its not everyday this kind of things happens,only once in a month right?

A not-so-good situation can always be made better and/or even better still, to my advantage depending how i choose to do it (or take it). Now,my "wife" loves me even more,hehehe....if i am met with an obstacle,the easiest way i could have done is to simply give up. Well,in this case,i took the "other path" and "work around" it,hehehe...

Anyway,we all had breakfast at Momo. Since it still hold the highest vote for best noodles in Batam.

Photo from bro Micmac

On our breakfast table,we had some small talk about our Field Report last night. My 1st friend has a good time,he plans to extend. My other friends wish to change girl. The reason/s 1 of my friend wish to change girl is becos quite exotic and it really makes us drool. According to his own words,he has 5 to 6 rounds,most of which he felt like he was being "raped",hehehe...his girl is 21 year old,1.2 million rupiah cutie pie SYT who just started work for 5 days!!! Super ultra horny girl who was deprived of sex for over a long time!!! His reason for a "divorce" while the others who hears him drool all over Momo's dining table,hehehe...so today,we are going "shopping" again.

I kept in mind its a Friday. The "right" timing will be different. Oh,by the way,we pre-booked the SSYT yesterday noon for the other bro who was eyeing at her who doesnt wish to extend her 1st night girl.

We all head back to our respective rooms for OTOT before heading to "shopping" again. I think i shall skip the rest of the other joints we visited yesterday as most of us already had at least 1 or 2 girls bookmarked (in every joints we visited yesterday) to be changed today. I shall go on to one that we did not see yesterday.

One of the most notabe place is this one :

Hawaii Karaoke

Looks like they were not opened?!

Hehehe...no,they are opened for business,just not the KTV.They were just under renovation. Holy shit! That means no girl??!! Hehehe...nope,nope...this joint is merging ex Dolly with Shellina to bring us Hawaii. Yes,even tho they are still under renovation,there are still about 20 girls in it. Comparing to the last few times i was there,this time round i am able to see some of the girl's face clearer. A better gauge for me. Again comparing with the last few times,they have a much lesser range of girls. This place does look potential to me.

For now,let's say if there is an average of about 20 girls in it,only about 5 are SYT level. No SSYT tho.About 5 semi MILF/semi SYT and the rest...CMI.(cannot make it)

Pick our girls,head back to hotel OTOT till dinner time. It was about 5pm before it starts to rain. And the rain didnt stop even when we met up for dinner. Hmm...this time round,we pick Warung Sunda Bu Joko for dinner.

This dinner like all other trips i have been there were just as good (and cheap) but the highlight of this dinner wasnt the dinner itself. It was how we manage to get out of our vehicle and move to this eatery place in a heavy rainy weather w/o getting caught (much) in the rain,hehehe...

Lunch? Nope,we didnt go to any as we have 2 shares of Momo noodles. But we do have our some quick bite along the way. Everyone ate differently,i had my at Tea Story.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

...continue from the 3rd part of my Jan 2016 Batam Trip summary

Ok,i was stuck trying to look for an umbrella photo that can actually illustrated the one that the car park attendant use to help us not getting wet when we all get out of our vehicle. It is bigger than the one below :

The umbrella was so big it actually covers the whole of our vehicle from getting wet. I was about to tip the car park attendant for his effort when our unreliable driver told us to only tip him when we are about to leave,which i did. Its not a umbrella that is lightweight,he took great effort to do his job,a tip is well-deserved from my perspective.

(if i were to try to take a picture of him holding that gigantic umbrella,i will be caught in the rain)

After dinner,we all head back to hotel room for our OTOT....

This would be our 2nd night. For myself,i called for my usual massage for both myself and my girl. Had a good time with lots of TCSS as in this trip,the girl i pick can speak pretty understandable broken English. And she took great effort to help with the translation. (in the middle of massage,not easy to use google translate,hehehe...)

Next morning,most of the guy's girl has left. For the 2nd night,my friend who complain about the girl who gave him 5 to 6 shots during his booking had a good time. But he only manage 2 shots but 2 quality good shot,hehehe...see,like i say,everyone is different. Most bros will prefer the 1st night girl he has then the 2nd night girl who behave more demure.

One man's best girl can be another man's nightmare.

We all head for breakfast at Bai Long Wan Tan Mee near Penuin.

The noodle as usual,good tasting and cheap in local term.

Photo from Bro Micmac

After breakfast,everyone was tired after some tedious exercise. Some dont wish to venture further,some wish to sleep,some just want to order massage from hotel. As for me,i met up with an old uncle,where he shows me the way to an exotic Hair Saloon cum Facial cum Massage place where surprisingly,offers special service with Indo Chinese in it.

I opted for a massage at 100k/hr. There is no bath room with hot water,and i opted for no-oil massage, Lady was definitely an Indo Chinese from Kalimantan (according to her),a Hakka who can speaks Teochew so communication was a breeze. Now this is the surprising part,there was no GQ during the massage and she auto goes to massage my lil bro combining her version of HDLY. It is only during the massage session ends when she tells me,"ok,massage finish"...

I look to her with surprise and ask her,"huh? finished?"

She replied,"where else do you wish to massage?" (its not even a GQ) with the below action.

(personal opinion,the indo Chinese girl is prettier than the below illustrated pic)

I asked her ,"No special?"

She smiled and say,"Have,what do you like? HJ or FJ?"

I asked her,"How much is HJ ?"

She replied,"150k"

I asked again,"How about FJ?"

She replied,"400k"

I say, "HJ 100k can?"

She said, "morning 1st customer,dont bargain for once and let me have a good start,can?"

I say, "ok lor".

And there we go....

Full strip to add another 50k. (she say so,but she say its ok for me.i still pay her)

Total bill : 100k + 200k = 300k rupiah

After everything is done,i left to head back to hotel. Honestly,this is the 1st time i met a lady that can almost make me think using my small head. Upon arrival to my hotel entrance,i turn back again to the same place and this time,i had a FJ and i bargain down to 300k.

Total bill : 100k + 300k = 400k rupiah

In our conversation,i learn that she is not the boss of the saloon,facial will cost 200k/session,hair cut plus wash will cost 100k. (20% more expensive than V Saloon) And she's been working there for more than a year. The rest i shall keep to myself so as not to tempt anyone.

Please do not PM me on this place as i was brought there. I forgot to note the name of this saloon,and i was made to promise by the old uncle who brings me there not to share this place in public forum/s or online. Hence i am only sharing my experience here. My advance apologize.

I have however add this place to my secret joint list.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

...continue from the 4th part of my Jan 2016 Batam Trip summary

After the 2 rounds of massage at the same place,i headed back to hotel almost completely worn out,hehehe...had a bath and call the rest of the boys to come to my room for a debrief (and to submit their FRs,hehehe...share share la).

We all checked out of hotel at about 215pm Indo time and head for lunch at Budi Siang Malam :

After our late lunch,its home sweet home.

Below are some photos for my own future reference when i visit Batam next month :

---------------END OF SUMMARY---------------

Now,i can look forward to my next month's CNY trip,hehehe....

10 more days to the Year of the Monkey!!
(Chinese Lunar new Year)

Back to Part 1 of my Jan 2016 Batam Trip summary

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Already did bro. Cant wait for the days to come, my mind is already there. Lol
Me too,but have you booked your ferry ticket to Batam already?If you havent,then better do so now becos I already collected them and i took the business class to attempt to try to beat the crowd,hehehe...well,if you read my previous CNY 2015 summary,you will know how much i dislike crowd and how much crowd there will be during CNY.

Just reminding.

Counting down : 10 more days to CNY 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
As promised by the okt. He told me his gals never run away.....like real.
Technically, it is not the the first time i pick ON chick....my last pick was like 7 years ago.....and problematic. Since then, i refrain from picking on until now.
Base on reading and personal experience,every joint has their own fair share of runaway girls in Batam,even for New Berry,Bunga and Gold Bird alike. One of the whole reason why i am still learning in this thread is to try to spot the better girls and to have them give extraordinary service (to me),hehehe...learn to pick the "right" girls for the non-stressful and relaxing Batam getaway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
wow Hotel Baloi looks good!
Yes,while it does look good. But it doesnt have the room i need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
anyway i was wondering if any bros here going batam during march period and willing to guide a newbie along . read thru the threads as well as bro nono batam guide but still since i have not done this before its good to have a expert along. bro nono interested??
Thank you for your interest.

Keep a look out on this thread during March,bro. PM me ONLY when my newbie group trip itinerary are out during either March/April (if there is one). I dont think of March when it is still Jan now. Neither will i think of March during February too. I am mainly interested to have a learn-together group trips to help newbies start up their very own future Batam sexcursion. After which,they will likely be on their own.

It is not a gathering as there are rules and regulations to abide to in my trips since i do not make profit and accept payment in any form (and most time,i need to fork out a little extras too). And i have so far not disappointed any newbies yet except those whom were not chosen to join me.

In hope for your understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yeah, it is not cheap. ~ 4 Juta per night / villa. But guess what .... it's fully booked on weekends and every weekend when we enquired in-situ.... guess it means either do advanced-booking or no weekend stay.
Yea,you are right. Even booking Montigo a month in advance during some season may not guarantee me a villa. Most of their guests were foreigners (Sillyporean). That also reminds me of the Dec 2015 almost-sinking ferry from Nongsa terminal to Sillypore news.

4 juta consider cheap in Sillypore term for the same type of villa in Sillypore that would likely cost about 1 grand in Sin$.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Marvis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarvis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Full strip to add another 50k. (she say so,but she say its ok for me.i still pay her)

Total bill : 100k + 200k = 300k rupiah

After everything is done,i left to head back to hotel. Honestly,this is the 1st time i met a lady that can almost make me think using my small head. Upon arrival to my hotel entrance,i turn back again to the same place and this time,i had a FJ and i bargain down to 300k.

Total bill : 100k + 300k = 400k rupiah
Nice fr.

700k for 2 hr massage with 1 hj & 1 fj,or i say in SG tune,$70+ for this deal is definitely well worth.

+3 pts to u.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nono1973;14146985]Me too,but have you booked your ferry ticket to Batam already?If you havent,then better do so now becos I already collected them and i took the business class to attempt to try to beat the crowd,hehehe...well,if you read my previous CNY 2015 summary,you will know how much i dislike crowd and how much crowd there will be during CNY.

Just reminding.

Counting down : 10 more days to CNY 2016

No worries bro, I booked my ferry last week. Going on the 7th Feb (night time to harbourbay) to avoid any crowds during 1st day of CNY. Im soo excited man. Yahooo!!

Hope I manage to bump into you when we at batam bro. Even thou I doubt so. Lol. 9 more days. I cant wait.

Last edited by fde83; 30-01-2016 at 12:37 AM.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

I think I schedule 11th Feb then go...maybe less ppl liao....hopefully
Old 30-01-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

1)Why Formosa is such a popular hotel when people die there and rooms to avoid? Doesnt batam has better hotel?

2)Does batam hotel come with safe?

3)is batam girls willing to be aj?

Tia
Old 30-01-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
1)Why Formosa is such a popular hotel when people die there and rooms to avoid? Doesnt batam has better hotel?
Bcs i can ask for 4D no./Toto no. or perhaps even Powerball no.

Do share which btm hotel has nobody dying in it. Even hana & city central has ppl who died in it. Mayb Zest has no one die there yet.

Quote:
2)Does batam hotel come with safe?
U r the safest safe

Quote:
R u like willing to be aj? Yr answer is the reply.

Quote:
Tia
U r welcome.
Old 30-01-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a. Because only few people believe that some rooms should be avoided for such a reason.
b. Because in EVERY hotel someone died before (also in Singapore, and for 99.9% sure also in the condos where me and you live in our towns).

Quote:
1)
It's up to your charme. Make a self-assessment and report back on results.
Old 30-01-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Pacific

Some years ago, the dancers at Pacific looked sexy only from distance. Seen close, they were not. Several of them even appeared to be heavy chewers (because of obat abuse, not because of gum in mouth). I saw one of them even waiting guests as FL sometimes, near the bar after hours.
Now, the dancers are DOLLS: sexy Indonesian faces, curvy lips, high cheekbones, flat nose, black long hair. I was mesmerized.
WOW
Old 30-01-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bcs i can ask for 4D no./Toto no. or perhaps even Powerball no.

Do share which btm hotel has nobody dying in it. Even hana & city central has ppl who died in it. Mayb Zest has no one die there yet.

U r the safest safe

R u like willing to be aj? Yr answer is the reply.

U r welcome.
I don't understand why do you want to troll when I am asking legitimate question that may benefit other people
Old 30-01-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
a. Because only few people believe that some rooms should be avoided for such a reason.
b. Because in EVERY hotel someone died before (also in Singapore, and for 99.9% sure also in the condos where me and you live in our towns).

It's up to your charme. Make a self-assessment and report back on results.
Thanks
Old 30-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't understand why do you want to troll when I am asking legitimate question that may benefit other people
I dn't understand y u'd tink tat i'm trolling wen i'm replying yr qn in public legitimately. Qns tat may or may not benefit another depends on hw one reads it.

Yr reply is like i dn't agree with ans frm the "one" who tends to mislead wen he says only FEW ppl would believes such rms shld be avoid when almost every1 knws most who tour btm were asians. Do u tink asians wld avoid such rms in any hotels? Again,a different view.

& tats my view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1