The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
they look okay to me but dont want take risk with no FR
so went for other girls instead

hopefully coming weekend can get a slot with sachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy86 View Post
gp valarie
I don't think anyone will believe what happen.
pics and the real her don't match. its her I know, but its only 60% alike.
not slim type not for boobs lover, the most epic thing is when she cowboy me guess what happen? you know people try to cover the window with something? they use a drawing to lean on the window, guess what? when she riding me, the drawing collapse just right beside me. imagine it land on me? I did not kiss her no frenching no sucking of her boobs no bbbj. its a total waste of time and my money......
Tried maya yesterday as well, real person look so different, when she went to the toilet i quickly looked at the website again, but cfm her, just a more bah bah version. Thats also when i noticed the photo wonder icon at the bottom lol. To be fair her svc is gd, likes to cowgirl, gd bbbj, lots of frenching. When i left i saw cherry n bella, bella looks gd, closer to pic, small sized though.
Old 17-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
88astray88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Venus from Monte.

FR is based on my session with her:
from my point of view, she is more like a early 30's rather than mid-20's but that's not my purpose of this visit.
we did not communicate much but she accommodated to every single action i requested for.
her pair of melons are really impressive, my hands are big and it is nice to press, hold and squeeze. nips are nice to suck and play with.
we had 69 with both fingers poking her pussy and asshole and her moan was so responsive and real (you can tell from fake moans).
i also had a nice boob fuck from her too.
AJ was also great (this was my second AJ, the first one wasn't really great experience).
she is a nice girl and heard that she is leaving soon.

Last edited by 88astray88; 19-03-2016 at 12:23 AM.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Picture is accurate and recent. Sorry i didnt have any nude pics of her as she is quite shy in this area.

Accommodation: Condo
Accessibility: Easy via cab and bus
Car park: Available
Room: Clean and spacious
Toilet: Attached
Air-con: Working
Bed: No funny sound when bonking
Facility: Sofa chair and a wooden chair

Okt: Bro Cash
Okt Respond time: <5 minutes
Okt Attitude: Professional.

Lady: Nica
Height: 150cm
Body: Right picture is accurate
Boobs: B+ Slightly bigger for my hands to cup them. Very soft and natural with inverted nipples.
Ass: Screaming Doggy at me.
Pussy: Very tight. Trimmed bush.
Tattoo/s: None
Character: Happy, straightforward, slightly shy, attentive girl.
Language: Can speak Thai, Basic English and Japanese.

Services Provided during my sexxion:
-Shower Together: BBBJ and some hanky panky action.
-Frenching: Yes but depends if your mouth stink or not.
-Tiger Bath: the usual SOP.
-Fingering: didnt attempt.
-Cunnilingus: No time for this but i am sure she wont reject.
-HJ: Together with tigerbath.
-BBBJ: about 10 minutes until i told her to stop. There are space for improvement in this department. After 1st sexxion with her, BBBJ improved during my 2nd sexxion.
-FJ: Very responsive. There is no commercial feelings in this department. We changed various positions and sex lasted a very long time. She can endure intensive pounding despite her small frame. Lots of water during full throttle. Her facial expression already tell me that she is on cloud 9. She loves riding and is quite well at it.
GFE: cuddles and french a lot. My type of service.
Massage: Yes.
RTF: Why not. She is one of the better dish out there.

Conclusion:

Nica is a very nice and hardworking girl. She is here to work and thus provide a good service. She is the shortest Thai FL working now online in singapore. Bros who love short and pretty girls should give her a go. She has a japanese character as her previous BF is a nihon jin. Her ice is really easy to break. New bros can try your skill at her. Last good point about her is she will ask you for 2nd shot automatically. She is the first FL i have extend another sexxion this year.
Old 18-03-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Tried priyana from ps

Syt , bbbj , meaty type , abanlone super tight and easy get wet (she keep shaking ;/)
Old 18-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
Have not tried Paloma nor Naraya, but Mint speaks decent english. If you want excellent English, Nixie speaks accented Australian english. Nixie is especially tight as well, but her boobs are enhanced and it wasn't such a well done job if you ask me. She is also a tall girl, easily above 1.65m. Service wise very accomodating.
Thanks bro, will up you when my point recover.
Old 18-03-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaronboiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for felis>LB

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (nf boob lover)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Y)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
Old 18-03-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Simple FR on Lacey (laserbabes)

Face: 9
Boobs : 9
Body : 8
Skin tone : Fair
Frenching : 9
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 9
GFE : 10
Massage: 9

She has a very nice smile, Pink lipstick suits her, just like in the photo. She has nice proportion body. Yes she got some stretch marks but it didn't bother me. Overall attitude is great as well. Only managed 1 round and she fell asleep after the massage. She's too tired I guess but she doesn't complain. Take care of her, she's flying back soon.
Old 18-03-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster (M)

aaronboiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried izzy from tomyam

Looks: 10/10
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: 10/10
GFE: 9/10

RTF: yes
Old 18-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Went for some thai-girl therapy with Pacific's NICA today. Thanks to bro yashiro's FR that got my attention.

Photos are almost accurate 100% like her. She's really petite at 150cm as advertised so it's quite a unique experience for bros who'd like to try out short SYT. What i like about her figure is that it's all proportionate. Slim and toned, unlike some short girls that usually turn out to be a bit meaty. Surprisingly B boobs for such a small girl, soft with inverted nips (that will un-invert when she gets turned on later).

This being her 3rd day only, service is attentive and passionate. HJ and BBBJ during shower together. Accomodating to a few position changes during the FJ. Snug and tight pussy, shaven, though looks quite seasoned ... hahahahahh.

Got a good massage in-between shots. And spent quite some time cuddling because her skin is just so smooth and silky to touch. For 2nd shot, wanted a CIM but she refused, giving only another round of BBBJ. So bros pls respect her pref. Later she sat on top and grind on my d*ck until 2nd release. Told me later that she nearly come already, so i am a selfish guy!

Good chemistry (to me) after initial shyness, comms well in passable english, and i quite satisfied with the session. Might RTF since she still got some time here.
Old 18-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 16
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

anyone who tried sachi from tomyam got her height / weight?

im looking for girls that are 37-40kg .. those really slim skinny types. Any recommendations?
Old 18-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy86 View Post
gp valarie
I don't think anyone will believe what happen.
pics and the real her don't match. its her I know, but its only 60% alike.
not slim type not for boobs lover, the most epic thing is when she cowboy me guess what happen? you know people try to cover the window with something? they use a drawing to lean on the window, guess what? when she riding me, the drawing collapse just right beside me. imagine it land on me? I did not kiss her no frenching no sucking of her boobs no bbbj. its a total waste of time and my money......
Today I wanted to book Cherry, but when I arrived OKT told me she got customer, than i look at the website and pick valarie too, when she open the door, i did not really observe much but we were in the room, i notice she is those flat type and have abit of moustache, i immediately tell her i cancel the session....

Try calling those stable that is around the area but those busty 1 are fully booked, went home disappointed
Old 19-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhainess View Post
anyone who tried sachi from tomyam got her height / weight?

im looking for girls that are 37-40kg .. those really slim skinny types. Any recommendations?
Hi Bro,
I met with Sachi the past week. She's the same as the posted pics. She even has the same grey top as in the pics.
She's indeed petite with very cute tiny buttocks.

Sex was good but I find her a bit inexperienced to my taste. She's 21 yrs old and probably with child. Tummy is soft.

Anyway, I would recommend her to anyone that likes petite Thais. Careful: she is a powerful rider

HIH
Old 19-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 16
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivansgx View Post
Hi Bro,
I met with Sachi the past week. She's the same as the posted pics. She even has the same grey top as in the pics.
She's indeed petite with very cute tiny buttocks.

Sex was good but I find her a bit inexperienced to my taste. She's 21 yrs old and probably with child. Tummy is soft.

Anyway, I would recommend her to anyone that likes petite Thais. Careful: she is a powerful rider

HIH
heh bro, thanks for the heads up.. yeahs im looking for small sized one.. chance upon her / yochi from e88.. so want to choose one. u saw operation marks on her?
Old 19-03-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Maxim of SD

Looks: 8/10 [makeup was slightly heavier than photos but the same girl]
Boobs: 9/10 [Enhanced, bra shows 32D]
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: 7/10
GFE: 9/10

Note that her money and passport were stolen. Bam from the same stable and was her roommate, along with a customer cheated her of S$xxxx and her passport.

She was supposed to fly off ytd.

To that fellow and gal, hope you get what you deserve.
Old 19-03-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster (M)

spade100000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR which goes to the well deserved Pepsi from ET88.

Pepsi just touched down today and was supposed to start work only tomorrow but bro DT make special arrangement and luckily Pepsi was all ready to start, I got the lucky shot for first blood. Kudos to Bro DT for the extra effort!

She's a SYT from Chiangmai. First look, you can tell so given her fair skin tone. Pepsi is very hardworking and service attitude very good, much like a Japanese wife, help to undress and special mention at the end, even help me to wear my socks and shoes, first time receiving such attentive service.

As for the deed, bbbj was great, with no teeth at all, she knows how to use her nails and tickle the sensitive areas and there goes my first shot into her mouth. Pussy was real tight, felt like making love to your girlfriend. Finish off the 2nd shot with her riding and milking every drop of it.

In conclusion, a SYT with great service.
RTF is a must.

P.S. Prefer not to rate points as everyone judgement is different, but if you are into SYT with a good figure (boobs were handful, should be B) and petite size, Pepsi is definitely a good bet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1