The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 03-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fucking in the public area

Seems like lots of bro's got damn daring encounters here.....keep it up
Old 03-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

haha...i never had such luck...
Old 04-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
DenmarkDoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never log in.. Once log in liao then know got so many new threads. k...

Let me share one of my encounter...

one of my ex bonk me while we were watching movie at one of the GV cinema few years back:

It was in an early week day afternoon, my ex fetched me after school to watch movie. The movie was 'Dark Water' , cos the movie had already been shown for quite sometime so the cinema had not many people... All i remembered was a japan family of 5 to 7 people sitting further in-front. Me and my ex were sitting very behind. As the movie were showning the part of the ceiling leaking, getting scarier... I hug him tightly and we started kissing. Soon after, we were touching each other all over the bod... Then he was fingering me... and i was HJ-ing for him... den soon he came on top of me (Thanks to the 'lover seats') and sex me fast and furiously! But sad case, he ended his flag raising fast...

After the movie end, i discovered that i got Love bites all over my neck!!! So abit mad about him lor... Never talk to him till he send me home... After that we went to the staircase at a multi-storey carpark to have sex! I was sitting on one of the steps while he was doing those pumping position... Imagine that was evening time and many people were like coming home, so we have this thrill feeling and we both 'reached' at the same time! So memorable!

I still remember my sis questioning me asking why my uniform smell strange that day... Hah!

Please stated SBF Nick with MSN address when pming.... So that i will know not what Ali baba people anyhow add but are bros here mah...

Please do not give fake nick. We are here to have fun. Not flame.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
@Wendy@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
as i cummed i press her tits tighter ...
the feelings are sure something different and great
how did u cum? cum on the floor or cum in the pant? coz there is no washroom in the bus then how are u going to wash?? coz it happened to my ex-bf that we were in the theatre i did the HJ for him till he cum in the pant, the show just started so he has to wait till the whole movie ends, reached home then only able to wash... next time i shall ask him to wear the disposable spender so that he can't throw away when his pant got wet but no chance lor like i said he is my ex...
Old 04-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
Know_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnow_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think i missed out one of my experience...

i remembered was like 2 yrs back when my current gf and me were still "honeymooning"...we always like to jus drive ard sg and hunt for new makan places or chill out places...we went to yishun dam, im sure many knows where it is...we started chatting abt anything, things we like and dislike, sexual preferences and such....hearing her past sexual encounters was rather interesting and started me abit horny...as time past, she said she wanted to go to the loo... I brought her to the orchid county club loo, its clean, its free and its always empty...

The time was way past midnight..ard 1+am if i my memory didnt fail me...we proceeded to our respective loos...as usual for a male, i was faster then a female...so i was loitering outisde the loo and saw a standalone one for the disabled....hmmmm evil thoughts came....at this moment i saw my gf walking out, she saw my grin as asked me wat was up... i smiled, next i dragged her to the disable loo, as many know its super big and clean.. we had a quickie there and then....ass grabbing, tits fucking and i sat on the toilet bowl as my gf sat on my dick as she rides it.. half way thru kept hearing people from the nearby bowling i guess, walking pass to the get the loos, quite exciting actually..the only setback was the damn toilet auto flush kept going off..... but it was a damn memorable experience....first time doing it in a toilet in a country club....coolz
Old 04-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
Know_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnow_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think i missed out one of my experience...

i remembered was like 2 yrs back when my current gf and me were still "honeymooning"...we always like to jus drive ard sg and hunt for new makan places or chill out places...we went to yishun dam, im sure many knows where it is...we started chatting abt anything, things we like and dislike, sexual preferences and such....hearing her past sexual encounters was rather interesting and started me abit horny...as time past, she said she wanted to go to the loo... I brought her to the orchid county club loo, its clean, its free and its always empty...

The time was way past midnight..ard 1+am if i my memory didnt fail me...we proceeded to our respective loos...as usual for a male, i was faster then a female...so i was loitering outisde the loo and saw a standalone one for the disabled....hmmmm evil thoughts came....at this moment i saw my gf walking out, she saw my grin as asked me wat was up... i smiled, next i dragged her to the disable loo, as many know its super big and clean.. we had a quickie there and then....ass grabbing, tits fucking and i sat on the toilet bowl as my gf sat on my dick as she rides it.. half way thru kept hearing people from the nearby bowling i guess, walking pass to the get the loos, quite exciting actually..the only setback was the damn toilet auto flush kept going off..... but it was a damn memorable experience....first time doing it in a toilet in a country club....coolz
Old 05-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
how did u cum? cum on the floor or cum in the pant? coz there is no washroom in the bus then how are u going to wash?? coz it happened to my ex-bf that we were in the theatre i did the HJ for him till he cum in the pant, the show just started so he has to wait till the whole movie ends, reached home then only able to wash... next time i shall ask him to wear the disposable spender so that he can't throw away when his pant got wet but no chance lor like i said he is my ex...
well he can always cum in a tissue or spray on the floor. when i was in my late 10s, already had gfs hj and bj in bus and cinema. Quite common nowadays. Usually we will sit either at the end of a double deck or the first row on the right side. These 2 seats are the "safe" seats.
There are a few times when someone was sitting in front but opposite of us in the bus, i will use a jacket to cover my gf top but my hand inside to play with her nipples. Sometimes will cover her skirt and finger her. Same when she wants to hj me. i will use a jacket to cover when but had to cum in my underwear. Later will dry up by itself. Only bad point is the hair will stick together and quite painful at times.

Once, there was no one at the 2nd floor of the bus and my gf was in shorts and spag. we were damm horny and i bonk her (with her shorts and panty pull down to her knee) while she sit on my lap. Both of us in last row facing the front. But it was damm difficult to bonk as her legs cannot spread open so we remove her short and panty completely. we were having lots of fun until 10 mins later when a guy board and climb up. my gf immediately move to her seat and use a jacket to cover her thighs and pussy and i use my bag to cover. Stupid guy... must have known we are doing something. sit at the 2nd last row opposite us. we had to wait until he get off before my gf can wear back her shorts. by that time the seat was already wet with her white liquid.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SeAHuM;1763062]
while in the disco, she removed her wet panties and we drank and danced all night long, after which she gave me a BJ at the beach bench. then she realised that she left her panties in the disco! i think it would be a panty sniffers' night.
QUOTE]

nice... my gf left her bra at a playground when we realise there were some bengs trying to peep and we rush off. Another time her panty accidentally drop down from a hdb corridor to the first floor while we were bonking there. Didn't go back to get as it will be quite dirty. And a number of times when i purposely left her panty in cinema and shopping center staircase(during hanky panky) as i want her to go pantyless with me while shopping.
Sad to say, i had 20 over gfs but only 2 are wild and daring enough to go pantyless and braless together. The rest had to "con" them... =p
Old 05-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

eh one more thing, i notice the guys always masturbating in the bus, using his hand and play his little brother and cover by his jacket or coat, some daring guys will show to you when you sit beside or near to him, this is terrible.. he dun mind to dirty his hand but how can he dirty the seat!!!?? when the sperm spilt off??
Old 05-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

I agreed. Not every one will be as daring. Mine last time used to be as wild, but now nope.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
I agreed. Not every one will be as daring. Mine last time used to be as wild, but now nope.
but when u really need to release, u wont care about all...
Old 05-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
some daring guys will show to you when you sit beside or near to him, this is terrible..
isn't this considered a form of molest too?
Old 05-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Yup true. Last time we also more daring. Another time in Suntec, she wore a 1 piece very thin dress with full buttons at the front top to bottom. Made her removed her bra and panty. We were standing and I fingered her through between 2 of her buttons below in Times bookshop while we K K faced the shelf and read some books. She came. From then on, she loves removing her bra and panty everytime we go out, whether in long or mini skirts. She said she is not afraid and also dont care if people see because they cannot touch! wow, I get a hard on even while typing these......
Old 05-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

wow... bring back my memory again

In my 20s lack of $$ so have to visit this places for

1)In cinema
2)ulu walkway opp queensway sec in 90's ex enbo HBD
3) Marina south under bridge
4) Marina sq toilet
5) Far East pool area ( Mid nite) Beware !!!
6) poggol
7) finger and lick in ex 97 disco ( that the day i lost my HP )
8) staircases many to name.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
Dicker21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess View Post
wow... bring back my memory again

In my 20s lack of $$ so have to visit this places for
5) Far East pool area ( Mid nite) Beware !!!
Wow Bro i used to be regluar there swim and the guard always ask for pass the best is still do at the jacuzzi near the washing bay hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1