The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Actually in this case I fully support to name and shame and not censor the operating address. If it were the other way around the client fly kite confirm you will see OKT come and blast people here for wasting their time and potentially being a mata informer collecting intel.

Only in SG can punters be treated like such shit by OKTs and nothing can be done about them. And yes, all these posts will probably disappear by lunch today since only good stuff can be heard here. Applies for all the Domes. No truth only what money buys you in terms of positive advertisements.
Totally agree. Seen some nasty OKT also post the bro's number here to KPKB. This thread was originally started to identify great bonks and talk about the current status of OKTs, but it seems to have devolve into pure advertising for nonsense WL. Kinda give up trying to sniff through the BS.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Sian. Got mood to chiong but texted 2 OKTs but neither replied. I don't chiong often and never patronized them before. Guess that's why with covid and all. Sigh. Miss the stable I used to go to but not in operation now.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

hmmm.. i can only imagine that these operators are flooded with messages to the point that they can no longer monitor all incoming calls and txts. i tried emmanuell before and had to wait 20-30 minutes outside. and that was before all the covid shit. though i still waited patiently lol
Old 30-07-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihi6969 View Post
Hey bro, just my opinion here, i feel bad for you for having this encounter but like some people say, if GL open they wont even visit here. Worse Dome2 is as good as dead due to too many fake photos, profiles etc, and some people not as rich to go for dome3, left with dome1, then now cos of your encounter dk should chiong anot.
I am legit not Emma okt runner or what, i created this account so that i can book from him, i had to book from other stable first before i can book from him, i was also blueticked by him often. I was also annoyed and did post about him not replying my whatsapp from his thread. I got to booked from him in the end.
You said no genuine FR for emma? Well im one, i wanted to book again this coming weekend but thanks to you. And i know you wouldnt care, the comment about him irresponsible goes to you as well.
And you just had to spoil the fun for everyone who had really book from him before.
You mentioned about emma okt not responsible or what but i dont think you are too.
But its your decision, just voicing out.
Never go for Dome2. Got one day RP fly me aeroplane then i went to book FL from dome 2. Kena cheat $150. Bonk for 30 mins chase me out. Keep asking me to add money. Fuck china chicken. Never will i fuck china chicken ever again

Chao chee bye
Old 30-07-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hihi6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Never go for Dome2. Got one day RP fly me aeroplane then i went to book FL from dome 2. Kena cheat $150. Bonk for 30 mins chase me out. Keep asking me to add money. Fuck china chicken. Never will i fuck china chicken ever again

Chao chee bye
2 or 3 years back dome2 was still ok, some bait some exact like picture, back when wolf was still around. Now dome2 is shit, dont even know what you are getting, might as well dont post picture since the pictures dont even match up.
Especially the one at river valley $150/shot. Miss those days when wolf was still around.
Old 30-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post

Chao chee bye
actually now this kind of time.. if dome 1 dont entertain us.. just take the money go to Don Don Donki, but a masturbator from tenga go home use or what more worth the money.. OKT give attitude or kena cheat by bait and switch.. not worth!

encouragement keep me going!
Old 30-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
2 or 3 years back dome2 was still ok, some bait some exact like picture, back when wolf was still around. Now dome2 is shit, dont even know what you are getting, might as well dont post picture since the pictures dont even match up.
Especially the one at river valley $150/shot. Miss those days when wolf was still around.
Agree, i start with wolves. After wolf no more i shift to dome 1.
Old 30-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
shinkuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which stable to visit? first timer here. reading all the reviews and feedback on OKT kind of make me feel unsecure to even start contacting them
Old 30-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hell0ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fvk la no more cai to bonk la sianz la.
Because of 1 a$$h0le. Knn.
Old 30-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnash View Post
hmmm.. i can only imagine that these operators are flooded with messages to the point that they can no longer monitor all incoming calls and txts. i tried emmanuell before and had to wait 20-30 minutes outside. and that was before all the covid shit. though i still waited patiently lol
I booked with them before and they are 3 hours late.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I booked with them before and they are 3 hours late.
Wow, you stick around and wait for 3 hours?
Old 30-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
actually now this kind of time.. if dome 1 dont entertain us.. just take the money go to Don Don Donki, but a masturbator from tenga go home use or what more worth the money.. OKT give attitude or kena cheat by bait and switch.. not worth!
I think nowadays they're so flooded with msgs that they don't even reply lor. Don't even think about kena attitude. Bait and switch or photoshop too pro are also problems. But bo bian, either let big head make the decision to leave, or let small head take over and just go with it
Old 30-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I understand now why some stables don't post here anymore...
Sad to see how some reliable ex stables here using fake pics.. tsk.. tsk..
Old 30-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes. I started from Dome 2 initially, Chewyfruit, Haonan then wolf. Stopped going dome 2 i think at least 3-4 years already. Felt the value proposition not worth it. If I want value for money, I'll go dome 1, if I want pretty/exotic ones, I go dome 3, if I want someone relatable to talk to, dome local.

Dome 2 got turfed out by the rest sad to say.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

That petty dude's posts have been removed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1