The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6512 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
Here we go,

It was 5.30am on Tuesday morning and needed a release. Drove around and was surprised so many shops open at that time. Went to the outlet beside the office of Indxx Desigx. Lots of ladies sleeping and Fei Fei was assigned to me. Clean bed and towels but curtain type. Not the ideal situation but when you got to release, nothing matters.

She did some massage, quick but surprisingly ok. Then she did the licking of the body and started riding. Released in good time. Nice body, pleasant face and more importantly she was good despite me being ahem Indian.

3 blue notes, gave her another 20 for being nice and sweet smelling.

She gave me her number and told me to come again. So probably be going back soon and hopefully this time I can tahan a bit longer before releasing
PM location

Thanks
Old 30-05-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
I agree bro.
I wouldn't flame this joint - rates have inflated.
Don't hate the player, hate the game...
If services and rates don't match expectations, don't return. One should also agree on rates first and be prepared that standard of services may not meet expectations. And be willing to see that $$ burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
She did give you some semblance of a massage for the $50 though piano and short while only, this is par for the course if you visit such F-shops. Pay 1 hour, but 40+ minutes game over.

Total $200 for the whole session seems to be the standard rate in this area, if you read this thread. For me it is simple, if I don't like the deal, I never return to this place and seek my total $150 full-body-massage-plus-fj somewhere else.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Last time go to 201 Chinatown also 200 buck already
Old 30-05-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Goony is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had a session with Lucky. The whole experience was pretty unique and I would like to highlight how special she is.

Initially had a slot booked for 10pm due to her busy schedule but one slot opened up suddenly at 7pm. She asked me whether I can make it and I say I doubt so but she say she is willing to wait. Thus I rushed down and while telling her no promises that I can reach on time she is still very nice enough to comfort me saying she can wait as her Schedule allows it. That is something i feel shows her character as am sure we’ve met with some ladies who will gan us even if we are late for five ten minutes.

When reached, I was greeted by a bubbly girl. I was shocked how cute she looked with her glasses on. I will not describe my session with her but I will say it was very lovely session as Lucky’s gfe and her enormous headlights in front should be one of the best I’ve had so far. Our time together was filled with laughter too as the location is near some pub and some brother’s singing really got all of us laughing away.. even the girls next door.

Here’s my humble Fr
Name: Lucky (CoCo93645687)
Boobs: 11/10 (humongous!)
Body: 8/10 (she can be described as plump to some but I personally like her kind of figure)
Gfe: 9/10 (as what some brothers here mentioned, her gfe really makes me feel at home and loved)
Rtf: yes when I have the money.
Old 30-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Bl*** P****** or An**** Massage along this road ?
Old 30-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goony View Post
Just had a session with Lucky. The whole experience was pretty unique and I would like to highlight how special she is.

Initially had a slot booked for 10pm due to her busy schedule but one slot opened up suddenly at 7pm. She asked me whether I can make it and I say I doubt so but she say she is willing to wait. Thus I rushed down and while telling her no promises that I can reach on time she is still very nice enough to comfort me saying she can wait as her Schedule allows it. That is something i feel shows her character as am sure we’ve met with some ladies who will gan us even if we are late for five ten minutes.

When reached, I was greeted by a bubbly girl. I was shocked how cute she looked with her glasses on. I will not describe my session with her but I will say it was very lovely session as Lucky’s gfe and her enormous headlights in front should be one of the best I’ve had so far. Our time together was filled with laughter too as the location is near some pub and some brother’s singing really got all of us laughing away.. even the girls next door.

Here’s my humble Fr
Name: Lucky (CoCo93645687)
Boobs: 11/10 (humongous!)
Body: 8/10 (she can be described as plump to some but I personally like her kind of figure)
Gfe: 9/10 (as what some brothers here mentioned, her gfe really makes me feel at home and loved)
Rtf: yes when I have the money.
Not plump la. Those see plump one either see ghost or kana swap with a fat ass. If she is considered plump, then May is “Moses Lim”? This kind of massive F cup neh neh cannot be super skinny type la.
If she goes Africa, her milk can easily keep 10 kids alive. Super massive. Machiam Bazooka. POM! POM!
Old 30-05-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mem0001 View Post
Follow up on bro Cawk post. Went to try with unsettled feeling but came up with happiness feeling. Young and sweet that will make a me feel young and energetic.

Wechat: Baby7520521
is this her using real photo?
Old 31-05-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
YandaoJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurin View Post
This one youyou? Full svc for $100, but nego when GQ popped. Enjoy.
Anyone can PM and share You you ctc? Thank you
Old 31-05-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mem0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
is this her using real photo?
Yeah. But confirm will not reject type.

Last edited by mem0001; 31-05-2022 at 02:26 AM.
Old 31-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6512 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
Hi bros, first time providing FR. I was reading the thread and got interested in the place, so I went down to take a look. I found a G*A Spa which was at level 2, along the Maude road. I don’t have the name of the ML that served me but was Vietnamese. Around 30s. Massage was so so, but FJ was good. Very good riding skills for me and is eager to serve. Damage was $50 entrance fee + $150 for FJ+BJ(not sure if expensive). Oh ya, another $40 damage for me cos I forgot to buy parking.
Was there last Sunday, $150 BJ, HJ + FJ for first time, if you go again it will be $100. entry is still $50

ML served me was Windy, definitely happy ending.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Wow $100.
My return rate offered was $130

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord9898 View Post
Was there last Sunday, $150 BJ, HJ + FJ for first time, if you go again it will be $100. entry is still $50

ML served me was Windy, definitely happy ending.
Old 31-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Please share contact leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Those like drinking & don’t mind paying abit more for good time, can go down this road to make friend wid tis ladyboss C

Her playground recently got some new viet imports,

Got 1 new ML, K***y, looks abit like Yua Mikami

Some new MLs their tetek besar sia…

Old 31-05-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2874 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Those pictures viet bu must add 10 years from their photos, not worth.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlie View Post
Those pictures viet bu must add 10 years from their photos, not worth.
Lol this is standard maths to do before you head down to meet the girls.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2874 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Lol this is standard maths to do before you head down to meet the girls.
Yes. I personally tried once there, none of them are syt like MiChat pic. You know what I meant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1