The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 07-07-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
yes bro...lift her legs high in missionary and CIP deeply into her
CIP deeply shiok shiok you song song to jurong ....

but when to pay $300 feel heartache

more headache later she claim have your baby .....
Old 07-07-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post

Bro money can earn back lah, but raw chances sometimes difficult to get.. When ML allow you to raw mostly she also horny.Also when both have chemistry 情到浓时. The feeling is different from ggt to those FL's SOP.

Last edited by cooolman; 07-07-2022 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 07-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why sometimes its better not to have a line of communication between us cheongsters and any MLs...unless you are using a space sim card and not trackable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
SweatingBullets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweatingBullets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Bro money can earn back lah, but raw chances sometimes difficult to get.. When ML allow you to raw mostly she also horny.Also when both have chemistry 情到浓时. The feeling is different from ggt to those FL's SOP.
Understand what your POV.
But like what the bro said, you song song CIP, no worry meh?
Old 07-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatingBullets View Post
Understand what your POV.
But like what the bro said, you song song CIP, no worry meh?
When ML allow you to raw, they aldy done the risk assessment (eg safe period, on pill). The amount you paid aldy cover all the risks. Unless she don't want yr money then is different story. Remember bro they are Pros. They got more experience than us in handling relationship.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
pricing aside ah bro, because i feel that everyone willing to pay different rates and feel that its worth it to themselves.

dont fucking believe their nonsense that they say they only let you raw or never raw with anyone before.

personal experience,
my friend ask me find place for him release. search online and gave him details to make booking. this is pure massage + hj type. its even those SN type not FN. my friend manage to convince her to fj and even raw. she tell my friend he's the only one, never even fj with other guys, let alone allow raw

i also itchy backside go try after that. first time reject me for fj. 2nd time fj raw. finish already she tell me dont tell anyone because im the only one she allow to fj. 3-4-5 times already, she also telling me the same thing. i just entertain her, tell her wah isit i very special to her

never believe their nonsense bro. you can entertain their nonsense but take that shit with a huge pile of salt
Agreed, found that one of the FL I frequent allow me to raw and I tot I was the only one but I found that she allow other people to raw her too.It's a learning lesson for me, they will say all those thing to make you feel special and keep coming back to her. If you want to feel that way. Just remember one thing, they came here to make money.Other than that, it's just a scheme for you to keep coming back to her.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
Agreed, found that one of the FL I frequent allow me to raw and I tot I was the only one but I found that she allow other people to raw her too.It's a learning lesson for me, they will say all those thing to make you feel special and keep coming back to her. If you want to feel that way. Just remember one thing, they came here to make money.Other than that, it's just a scheme for you to keep coming back to her.
True... just take it as a pinch of salt. Anyway my FL going RTC next week so maybe that's why she allow me to raw. I saw in another thread there are other SBF bros tried her too but many say she black face, bad service, no gfe, etc... but I keep going back to her. Why? Because she is green and pussy is tight.

She operate in condo so I always on the lights so I can see her face clearly when I fuck her hard unlike in SPA. When I first visited her, she give me emotionless face and just lie on bed for me in missionary style. When I try to french her, she only allow small peck on lips and move her head left and right trying to siam my kiss and tongue. I ask her to bbbj, she only lick my tip of cock and put a bit inside her mouth without sucking. I push her head further in she complain feel like vomiting. I got quite pissed off so I pushed her back to bed and spread her legs, give her a long and good painting. Tried to finger her but got denied, claiming will have germ and infection. No choice, caps on and go deep in her slowly.

My cock halfway in only, her hands try to push me away but I grab them away and pin them on bed, while slowly thrusting my cock fully deep inside her. She struggle and frown, keep complaining I hit her uterus. I proceed to french her to shut her up but she keep tilting her head left and right, so I use my hand to grip her neck to stop it from moving and force french her, while increasing my pace and thrusting her deep and hard. Not long after release in condom....

After the session I went back and think to myself not to visit her again, all category (fj, bbbj, catbath, gfe, etc.) fail. Read up SBF bros review on her and all claim bad experience. But after few weeks, horny again, visited her again because of her condo settings which I like to on the lights and fuck. Also, seeing her reluctant face and force french her while deep thrusting her tight pussy excites me lol... The more she struggle and try to siam me when I french her, the harder I pin her down and fuck her while forcing my tongue inside her zipped mouth. Lol.

Anyway, to conclude, from my 1st visit to over 20+ visits to her,

FJ: from only cock half-deep slow missionary.....to cock fully deep and hard fucking in all positions, auto climbing to me and grind my cock in cowgirl position when I visit her, letting me to CIP raw fully inside her.

BBBJ: from licking and only inserting of dick head into her mouth... to fully deep throat with my whole cock (6 inches) in her small mouth, allowing me to mouth fuck her with tears forming in her eyes.

French: from kissing on lips only and reluctant to open her mouth...to fully lock lips and deep french kiss like long lost lover everytime we met

GFE: from cold and dead fish lying on bed.... to closing her eyes and moaning in pleasure everytime we fuck and cuddle after deed.

I think I train her well Or maybe other bros train her well hahaha. But she always tell me nobody book her so she going RTC next week. I believe cause she's always available when I book her and her pussy is still as tight as when I first visit her.
Old 08-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

raw with ML especially those in a proper MP are quite rare i suppose. I chanced upon 1 ML long ago with people nearby enquired and went. That MP doesn't have any FR online that I can find and surprisingly I got to raw her on the first visit at first she only offered to BJ then I persisted that I only do FJ and she agreed. I was shock at first since she started grinding me and suddenly entered me raw. After the first visit I send 2 of my friend to try other ML in that shop and see what the other ML can offer. unfortunately all the other ML only offered standard HJ. So the subsequent visit both friend booked the ML I raw and both got to raw her as well ��
I shared with 2 bro on SBF 1 of them got to raw her on the first visit as well but 1 didn't
Thou I know that she does raw with everyone possible I still continued to visit her. small head over big head I guess ��
I even went to her place after the last slot before closing for 2nd 3rd round and damn she is wild AF when she can openly moan. She has all these sex toys at home and show me how she pleasure herself

she had already RTC since last year sadly
Old 08-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Met a girl from a pub, turn out she is a ML

She told me in the hotel she didn't know how to BJ, not good at it.

Even say the condom hurt her, ask me take off and do, then shoot outside. But I wasn't going to take that risk knowing where she's from

First time, I just just force ram her because I was pissed, this cannot that cannot, really OT standard.

After a few session, she was everything also can.

Don't believe anything they say, sometimes they just lie about their lives and what they do for a living because they feel embarrassed to say that they can suck like vacuum cleaners.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-07-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
also the risk of STD. It's a hard choice between sheer pleasure and shitty disease... pre-covid I had two sessions with a young Thai university gal FL in Singapore and she left. When we met again during her next tour, we make out right after she open her room door naturally I enter her without condom, come in her with her consent like lovemaking. Since then bonked her 10+ sessions in two weeks and fill her up each time. Last session was euphoria, filling up her ass. Flew to her hometown twice to meet her up too. But later she is seeing a young Thai chap so stopped contact as I don't really want another sperm brothers.

now to think of it, I wonder why her rubbish bin is so clean little tissue or condoms. Each time I come inside her, she just let it stay and wash up later....
Old 08-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40883 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro exp while pumping FL w CD n saw sperm leaking out ? Sperm from other chionger b4 u
Old 08-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12450 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Any bro exp while pumping FL w CD n saw sperm leaking out ? Sperm from other chionger b4 u
Happened some years ago at Geylang. Lucky with fully-helmet. Understandable and expected as service-provider had just finished earlier assignment(s). It was just residue not a big leak
Old 08-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
omg that sounds so disgusting
Old 08-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40883 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
omg that sounds so disgusting
Tats when u saw it while pumping then u think back u just painted her
Old 08-07-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

FOC raw cum in pussy is not free of charge but fuck on credit

when sex worker said foc

that's the actual meaning
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1