The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
You can try YF for legit JG. It is my Go To service center.
Yup agree YF's good for massage+JG
Old 04-08-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ki-ki-massage/

Kiki is a syt, takes effort to put on make up and perfume.
Accommodating and good conversationalist.
Her place is neat and clean; abit OCD.

Definitely one who dress for the occasion.
Her sexy outfit makes accessing her boobs with ease.
Can deep french but no zhut zhut.

Looks: 7.5
Figure: 7.5
Playability: 7
Rtm: Maybe
Decent choice but definitely not syt
Tolong la pple
Old 04-08-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Fully agreed. Some MLs i already up without needing to top up but I chose to keep quiet and continue to enjoy the special treatment.

Spot on bro! Many of us get it without providing any financial incentive, and still we have the integrity to keep it to ourselves.

Must top up for a FL at premium rate is nothing to crow about. It's show you are a carrot and kenna chop. That's just embarrassing
Old 04-08-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0cash0o0 View Post
What is so special for ML to have top up service? Can go dome2 book FL or they dont know dome2 existed or prefer to pay more for the same service.
Exactly, must top up is just being a fool to fall into paying a premium on her FL rates. Nothing special. Quite embarrassing actually.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
puremoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro had ML that provide same Nuru service like Xue Er?
Old 04-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ki-ki-massage/

Kiki is a syt, takes effort to put on make up and perfume.
Accommodating and good conversationalist.
Her place is neat and clean; abit OCD.

Definitely one who dress for the occasion.
Her sexy outfit makes accessing her boobs with ease.
Can deep french but no zhut zhut.

Looks: 7.5
Figure: 7.5
Playability: 7
Rtm: Maybe
Wa what happened to you? Zapped for this FR? Wonder what's the trigger.. the inappropriate SYT classification or the deep French. Many of us had preached recently, steer clear of the SYT term unless is really without shadow of a doubt and more importantly, off menu stuff keep it to yourself. What you get, others don't auto will get, so why bother to even mention and risk being seen as boastful or create unnecessary issue for the ML.

To be fair to you, quite accurate depiction for the rest of your FR though. Good share and hopefully you'll recover.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Tolong la pple
Now the new norm here is MLs in their 30s to mid 30s can be considered SYT lol..

We gotta get used to it since no ML in their early 20s will come here and list on SLG lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Tolong la pple
Her perfume is a booby trap for those of us going home to CO or partner lol. I always have to loiter into malls and especially strong food smell venues to counter her lingering fragrance. But damn nice assault of my senses (scent) when sensual with her smelling so heavenly. Time for me to RTM Kiki
Old 04-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not sure he out to sabo or what. But imho very stupid and CB move trying to Hao lian.
Either the ML so stupid to really offer him, get to knows about this and go on high alert, then sabo the rest of us bro who find her and get reduced treatment.
Or maybe most likely, he tio reject and out to sabo ML ONCE AGAIN.
Lol see his track record here can tell liao..

I wonder where that SaintTKP disappear to..

Coincidence or not?

Old 04-08-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Now the new norm here is MLs in their 30s to mid 30s can be considered SYT lol..
Dont like that say, I DOM, 30s is SYT to me leh.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Exactly, must top up is just being a fool to fall into paying a premium on her FL rates. Nothing special. Quite embarrassing actually.
Next time u see he will boast about topping up a premium price for a lao kuay bu LOL..

Just so damn funny to see such jokers continue to make a fool of themselves lol..

Old 04-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

My first RTM of the year

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-cheng-cheng/

Same like my experience earlier this year, did not opt for massage at all.

Looks: Photo is clearly her, just that complexion wise is not as good

Body: Natural boobies in a petite body, she do allow zhut zhut

Sensual: Allow fingering outside the panties and allow light kisses. For my case, she asked if I wanted the second time but I can't do it

Location: Not ideal. However, she mentioned that she plan to move to a new place. Hopefully her new place give more "WOW" factor to RTM.

Personally, I would still prefer to RTM Sugar. She is my best experience this year. (bear in mind to other bros that I never visit her during her past stint )

Reminiscing to the older days, nobody can beat Chaste from Liltigerden

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Her perfume is a booby trap for those of us going home to CO or partner lol. I always have to loiter into malls and especially strong food smell venues to counter her lingering fragrance. But damn nice assault of my senses (scent) when sensual with her smelling so heavenly. Time for me to RTM Kiki
What i do is on the drive home switch off aircon sweat out a bit
Hope smelly sweat smell can overpower

Haha
Old 04-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Do u mean the hainan girl who always jogging? Haha
nope, not too familiar with ms jogger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
I like JJ Hainanese chicken rice
well u hit the nail on the head. indeed tender and juicy. 😂
Old 04-08-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wa what happened to you? Zapped for this FR? Wonder what's the trigger.. the inappropriate SYT classification or the deep French. Many of us had preached recently, steer clear of the SYT term unless is really without shadow of a doubt and more importantly, off menu stuff keep it to yourself. What you get, others don't auto will get, so why bother to even mention and risk being seen as boastful or create unnecessary issue for the ML.

To be fair to you, quite accurate depiction for the rest of your FR though. Good share and hopefully you'll recover.
Doesn’t matter anyway.. will stop sharing lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1