The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[自古欢场无真爱,秦淮两畔空洒泪]
Old 20-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
It seems like all the ML say the same story.
Sg rental high, business slow, parents n children need money. Someone is sick, housing debt. Etc. They cry poor. Lol.

If they ask for loan.
I will also cry poor. Say company retrenchment. Soon my turn. Boss not gng to compensate us
We wrote so many just to share to fellow chiongsters but many still ignore our warnings. They still think the ml being faithful to them and stays loyal.
You see I can ask the lady out after 3rd meetings means they are also hunting us ( new customers) from time to time, worse is their heart is solid as a rock. The moment when we go broke they will try all means to avoid our calls.
All heartless bitch.

We must show them we have but no easy money for them. They will have to exchange for it.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
There was an ex-ML whom I visited regularly then. Sessions usually ended with HJ plus I fingered her a bit.

She's now happily married to a local SG and has a kid.
Married does not mean happy ending.
Met a ML who is PR. Divorced coz the husband could not support her living. That’s why come out to work. Staying in a rental room.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
ML asked me a few times if I'm looking for a girlfriend.

I say, "Yes, you." but I was laughing.
Usually when they ask this question, they want to know if you are married or not. If still single status means they have chance of getting PR or long term stay. So that they can further their business here. They have a group in wechat though. A community that shared all these information.
Old 20-11-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really believe the ML are very good at the game.
Not our Bros dunno the truth. Its just that the ML level is higher due to their experience.

Everyday they practice the KC GAME with many men.
With mths they can be very good at it. They act out infront of many customers daily. They are so season that whatever answers we throw them they can answer. We 1week chiong once or twice. Or worst 1 mth once. How to fight experience level with them.
Old 20-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We have theory lessons here.
Practical in the field experience not sufficient.
Old 20-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I really believe the ML are very good at the game.
Not our Bros dunno the truth. Its just that the ML level is higher due to their experience.

Everyday they practice the KC GAME with many men.
With mths they can be very good at it. They act out infront of many customers daily. They are so season that whatever answers we throw them they can answer. We 1week chiong once or twice. Or worst 1 mth once. How to fight experience level with them.
Yup I fully agree with u.
Old 20-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
Married does not mean happy ending.
Met a ML who is PR. Divorced coz the husband could not support her living. That’s why come out to work. Staying in a rental room.
u r right bro... not all will have a happy ending. The ML, or ex-ML I know is happy at least, and am happy for her really.

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 20-11-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
They are so season that whatever answers we throw them they can answer. We 1week chiong once or twice. Or worst 1 mth once. How to fight experience level with them.
1 week chiong once or 1 month once by the time you hit 10 years mark. You are more or less season with their KC as well. KC is part of their SOP to get more money. Their main objective here is to work for money. Love is secondary to them. Many of them are single mother, so they are more motivated to source for money than love. Unless you can supply them with money, they would be more than happy to quit the scene provided they trust you that will take care of them for life.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Agreed. All of them 向钱看。 all they care is how much can they squeeze and juice you. Though some will not squeeze you dry. They would squeeze you as much as you are comfortable with. In the beginning, they will sort you and see if you are juicy then size you up. See whether you are well to do. shower you with attention to get you into their KC trap. Once you are hooked, they will test you out and see how much are you willing to spend on them. Say lots of nice things, sweet talk and get you hooked even deeper. Make you feel like you are exclusive and given extra attention. After awhile, they start to tone down and monitor your response. If you get angry or frustrated. They will start their sweet talk again to get you hooked. Once they have juiced you enough or feel like you have drifted. They move to the next target. Fyi... They have never stopped looking for target in the first place. In short, they never love you in the first place. They only love moolah.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Totally agreed. And a good friend of mine, a China girl even had this to advise me: SHe says, they are all young and quite good looking - do you think they would fall in love with an old guy like you?? They are after your money!!

Best advise I had!!
Old 21-11-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

if you want to get married and help them get their PR, easy to find.
True love? I think dating apps higher chance.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by typh00n View Post
[自古欢场无真爱,秦淮两畔空洒泪]
色字头上一把刀

多少公子哥儿拜倒在欢场女子的石榴裙下

牡丹花下死,做鬼也风流!

This is a matter of fact, bo bian one la ..
Old 21-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post

He talked about this charm from 1.40 mins onwards
OMG, so better dont breastfeed by ML during hj..
Old 21-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
Agreed. All of them 向钱看。 all they care is how much can they squeeze and juice you. Though some will not squeeze you dry. They would squeeze you as much as you are comfortable with. In the beginning, they will sort you and see if you are juicy then size you up. See whether you are well to do. shower you with attention to get you into their KC trap. Once you are hooked, they will test you out and see how much are you willing to spend on them. Say lots of nice things, sweet talk and get you hooked even deeper. Make you feel like you are exclusive and given extra attention. After awhile, they start to tone down and monitor your response. If you get angry or frustrated. They will start their sweet talk again to get you hooked. Once they have juiced you enough or feel like you have drifted. They move to the next target. Fyi... They have never stopped looking for target in the first place. In short, they never love you in the first place. They only love moolah.
Spot on!
Upped you bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1