The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 23-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Recently small head conquer big head and mood was right, so while one of the SLG big boobies ML was grinding me the dick suddenly slipped in.

Feels too good to stop, flipped her over and pumped her hard non stop for 10 minutes. Came out side then I asked her 大姨妈几时? After she says its coming soon, I straight away reinsert my dick and pump her before unloading on her stomach again.

I keep thinking about the reinsert part, make my dick fking hard now lol.
Hey bro can share contacts please? I love the grinding action and the sudden slip into pussy hehe
Old 23-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I already told the guys at massage forum that SLG ML are all just common whore in china, i know many dont believe and always like to think their ML is some kinda angel or give them special fj or whatever special la

Anyway like to raw then go DSC clinic at kelantan lane to buy HIV PreP, you can eat it daily for 99% protection against hiv.....or eat it on demand but protection only 70%+ ...... still way better then nothing

Also 1 thing is bros like to think the ml is clean and safe and LOW MILEAGE......whatever u like to fantasize about just remember to get your hiv test

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 24-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

I only had raw with 2 ML b4. One was in JB my regular who used to be at blue wave. Raw with her was after I frequent for nearly 2 years b4 one day I just grind her halfway and insert in subsequent visit she will just automatically ride me raw. Another was in SG after covid opened up I went into a exploring mode and found her. She 1 hell of a horny ML thou the raw was kind of unexpected as she suddenly just insert in when she's grinding me

Last edited by Xander21; 24-12-2022 at 09:30 AM.
Old 24-12-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tommyftw is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
Got a regular ML who I always raw with for the past few years. Until now I still don’t dare to CIP even though she say it’s okie. Just in case she bluff me and one day she say she is pregnant with my baby.
Don’t worry you let us know we help you tank if she pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 25-12-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condominium View Post
Chances of dying from obesity is much much higher then dying from HIV and STD. Facts hehe
Thats why is suay suay kana HIV and STD is sibei suay lo... is ppl kana toto 1st prize, u kana hiv/std, this one really suay...

So best use condom la
Old 25-12-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Recently showered with a Thai FL and she was super horny from the start. Action started at the bathroom while showering and we rubba rubba and kissed until she was quite high. Test water rub my dick on her pussy we were kissing standing. No rejection. Flip her over and grind some more with soap and quickly tilted my dick and penetrated her raw. No rejection so we fucked raw till I came on her ass. What a solid experience.
Old 25-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Heng suay one la...u see some superfit male iron man etc also died from cardiac arrest
cardiac arrest no choice, time to go have to go...

BUT kana HIV becos fuck raw then deserve to die lo if really die
Old 28-12-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deadlycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contacts please
Old 28-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, New year is coming,
Hope everyone secure the playground and cheong safely!

Happy New Year in advance! 🥳

Cheers
Old 28-12-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can share contact? thanks
Old 28-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went back again for round 2..

Dunno why got abit of ED, cannot get hard enough even after french and BBBJ.

She then proceed to HJ instead - magical hands + some oil can make any guy stand.. once hard enough I just signal her to come on and wa, suddenly dick is rock hard again. After a few thrust felt like gonna cum, but I want to fight against it.

She start to ride harder and then all of a sudden I unleashed my entire army inside her. Straight away pull out and apologize but she said its ok..
Old 28-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Went back again for round 2..

Dunno why got abit of ED, cannot get hard enough even after french and BBBJ.

She then proceed to HJ instead - magical hands + some oil can make any guy stand.. once hard enough I just signal her to come on and wa, suddenly dick is rock hard again. After a few thrust felt like gonna cum, but I want to fight against it.

She start to ride harder and then all of a sudden I unleashed my entire army inside her. Straight away pull out and apologize but she said its ok..
Your timing damn zhun - one week ago you post about fucking an SLG girl raw and you asked her when her menses was and she said it's coming soon, so you pump her raw anyway

Means after you pump her last time, her menses came immediately after

Either that or her menses never came at all, and now she is pregnant

Either way, you are correct to pump everything inside today.

Seems we have a new Raw warrior.

Damn good feeling right, simply indescribable - that solid feeling of flooding a warm, receptive pussy.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Happy Father’s Day
Old 02-01-2023, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Your timing damn zhun - one week ago you post about fucking an SLG girl raw and you asked her when her menses was and she said it's coming soon, so you pump her raw anyway

Means after you pump her last time, her menses came immediately after

Either that or her menses never came at all, and now she is pregnant

Either way, you are correct to pump everything inside today.

Seems we have a new Raw warrior.

Damn good feeling right, simply indescribable - that solid feeling of flooding a warm, receptive pussy.
I think I found my new hobby - to unlock raw with top ML. Current batch a lot RTC soon so I gonna go shop around soon.

If there's anyone who wanna share field report lmk hehe.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Raw with ml not worth it lar bros....don't xuayxuay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1