The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-01-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Can dm me the link? Cant find
Here. It was shared by a bro before.

I've tried Noey at Happy BKK, she's very good, otherwise I may wanna try Lemon but she's not available at that time. I saw Jasmine and a few other girls but didn't pick them. I like this place too, because it seems the sound proof is very bad, so I'm hearing girls moaning all around haha.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Here. It was shared by a bro before.

I've tried Noey at Happy BKK, she's very good, otherwise I may wanna try Lemon but she's not available at that time. I saw Jasmine and a few other girls but didn't pick them. I like this place too, because it seems the sound proof is very bad, so I'm hearing girls moaning all around haha.
Up u bro. Thanks. Dm u. Get info on what other good places around
Old 05-01-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Up u bro. Thanks. Dm u. Get info on what other good places around
Thank you bro. It depends on what you want. I will visit at least a Nuru place and maybe take a bar girl from a go go bar for each trip. I stay at Suk24 area most of the time so that I can head down to the MPs anytime. Some of them open at 10am, I will ask some regular ML to be there so I can have a last min session and DFK suck her life away before heading to the airport on my last day. Too bad can't really bring these ML back to the hotel for overnight.

If u like XMM, u can head to Thonglor BTS stn, there got 2 MPs always taking in new young girls of 19 - 21yo, which if u walk in, quite difficult to get.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Thank you bro. It depends on what you want. I will visit at least a Nuru place and maybe take a bar girl from a go go bar for each trip. I stay at Suk24 area most of the time so that I can head down to the MPs anytime. Some of them open at 10am, I will ask some regular ML to be there so I can have a last min session and DFK suck her life away before heading to the airport on my last day. Too bad can't really bring these ML back to the hotel for overnight.

If u like XMM, u can head to Thonglor BTS stn, there got 2 MPs always taking in new young girls of 19 - 21yo, which if u walk in, quite difficult to get.
Sounds good! Go and try
Old 06-01-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strobes89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You were completely correct. Today,I tried Lemon and Miki was right there.
I avoided her gaze but said bye when I left. I later went to Mai Chan which was actually very disappointing. To be honest it’s probably my fault for not booking earlier. Let’s just say I took one for the team!
Old 06-01-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobes89 View Post
I avoided her gaze but said bye when I left. I later went to Mai Chan which was actually very disappointing. To be honest it’s probably my fault for not booking earlier. Let’s just say I took one for the team!
How was Lemon? Service good? I'm booking another trip soon, may try her or get Noey again.
Old 06-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Which two MPs at Thonglor BTS bro? Sounds interesting.
Old 06-01-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strobes89 View Post
I used to frequent Mai Chan and there were some gems like Oshino but lately the quality has gone down. Walk further down and there’s the newly opened Picasso which is not bad but you really need to make a booking cos they tend to be full and only have one or two girls left with no reservations.
Old 06-01-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
He's probably talking about pretty and momo. I've tried both, just ok. All shops seem +100 to price now. I find lobang from japanese site https://bakusai.com/thr_tl/acode=13/...=150/bid=4269/
Old 06-01-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I used to frequent Mai Chan and there were some gems like Oshino but lately the quality has gone down. Walk further down and there’s the newly opened Picasso which is not bad but you really need to make a booking cos they tend to be full and only have one or two girls left with no reservations.
Mai chan - have to be patient lah. Some girls go back hometown for long holiday.
Old 06-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i never explore mp at thonglor only go drink. interesting to know
Old 06-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Was referring to Paikanyai bro. PKY probably has more girls, but they also have sharper blades, so I guess it's better for more seasoned punters.

Overall i guess PR bars are more suitable for people who at least speak some Thai, and have some experience in controlling the situation for a LD-driven place. General consensus from my understanding is that 1 tray of LD should last you at least 1 hour of the PR's company and not any less. This also is a team sport if you're going in groups, since if 1 person starts breaking the dam and freely buy LD, the rest of the team will suffer as all the girls "expect" similar treatment. Of course if you're experienced enough you can manage expectations but it still nevertheless dampens the mood if you're the only one refusing to buy more LD.
other than PKY, u tried any others bro? last trip i went PKY and wanted to try share house but end up didn't go
Old 06-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
other than PKY, u tried any others bro? last trip i went PKY and wanted to try share house but end up didn't go
yea paikanyai sharper blades. 1 tray is about 1 hour but those easily charmed inbetween they ask for more they also get.

i went to Per, not so bad, 1 tray 1 hour. in between never ask more. total i was there 2 hours plus the girl with me never charge the extra little bit of time

but of coz girls loos and selection wise paikanyai is better

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 06-01-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Haizzz now old uncle liao.
Puying see liao sure siam me unless it's ladyboy.

30yo puyings can be considered as SYTs.

Ok next month go Terra bar and try my luck.
my last trip to terra like hunting ground lol. all the guys aiming

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 06-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
freethinker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

tried rebirth for the first time. Booking was easy. I went straight after plane landed and the guy is kind enough to provide guidance for grab taxi.

I was assigned Smile and as other bros mentioned, she is limited in English but I would say she has a great smile and pleasant appearance. Her skills are good, applying the right pressure at the right time. I enjoyed the session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1