The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-01-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
upgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyupgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Bro thanks for report. Is she in a spa or condo? Thanks
she in condo

Last edited by upgrademaster08; 12-01-2023 at 12:08 PM.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
yeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbang12 View Post
Agreed, honestly I wasn’t sure if the whatsapp photo is her or someone else who was using the phone number.
If the pic is her i really wonder if she looks more like her slg photos or her whatsapp photo?

But she seems like a solid choice given that most others are SN.
Yea her looks wasn't what I expected, I didn't add her on WA la just looked at bros review and thought it was worth a try. maybe should add that into my SOP, cause I had quite a few times they don't actually have WA.

ya man, any other heavy flavoured or FN types around that's worth a try?
Old 12-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
foodforlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
FR on Lucy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/lucymassage/

I managed to secure a slot with Lucy this afternoon because I just had to try a pair of F cups. I am not going to give any ratings because the previous FRs by other bros are more or less accurate. This is more of a sharing of my experience.

Firstly, I was late by almost 20 mins…I felt
paiseh by my tardiness as I was slowed down by the rain. I was already bracing myself for an experience with an annoyed ML. But when I finally arrived, I was surprised that she greeted me warmly. Because I don’t speak Chinese, she used a translator device, not app, to communicate with me. I took the opportunity to apologise profusely for being late, but she just smiled and said that it was ok, and now that I was there, to just enjoy the massage. She does know a little bit of English, so it wasn’t so bad. Of course, my eyes were immediately drawn to her massive mammaries that were hardly contained by her low-neck spaghetti strap.

After a quick shower, she asked me to lie down and proceeded with her massage. She used her whole body weight by kneeling on me and massaging the major muscle groups. She was attuned to my responses. Whenever I groaned a little, she would massage that particular part a bit more. Throughout the session, she took the trouble to ask if her strength was ok etc and we even engaged in light conversation. She asked a bit more about myself while at the same time sharing a bit about herself. I find the whole experience really pleasant. Usually, when I have a non-English speaking ML, most of the time the session would be in silence. By her own admission, she is new to the scene and welcomes suggestions and advice. Coming to the end, she pulled down her top and rubbed her boobs all over my back, from my legs up to my neck.

She then asked me what my preferred option is. I’ll be stupid to come all the way there to see her and just ask for a HJ. She smiled and asked me to flip over. She then wrapped some tissue around my dick while she got on top of me…not an FJ though, but so that it doesn’t slip in while she mounted me. So her pussy and my cock were rubbing against each other while she gave me her boobs to lick and suck…and boy, did I. 😁 After I had my fill, she said that she was going to use my cock to rub the oil all over her boobs. I was rock hard as she grabbed my cock and massaged her boobs with it. It was almost as if she was using me. I tried so hard not to come yet. I think she could sense it because without warning, she crushed my cock in her awesome cleavage and started the titfuck…I came within a minute. She didn’t let me go until she was sure that I was done.

After showering, we chatted a bit more while I was getting dressed. To me, the ability to communicate is so important as it is more personal. I know some bros feel that it is pricey, and yes, I do agree. But the extra effort she put in to connect, as well as her sincere and warm nature, to me, I don’t mind paying. Is her massage the best? Admittedly, no. But she is trying to improve and learn. Will I RTM? Yes definitely, but not so soon. Give me a chance to replenish first. 😁
Awesome FR! Whats the damage for ur session?
Old 12-01-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Vera was the absolute best for me! Still WC her from time to time

But unfortunate the stable got busted. They did provide high quality sessions. And YF really raked it in from her set up. I was amazed what her cut was. Smart businesswoman. Lol.

Anyway, another chapter of our enjoyment has passed. Best wishes to the fine ladies.
Vera best for me as well! Wasn't aware it got busted as I got my service done last week. Just know they are leaving b4 Rabbit comes visiting.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lurker here. I only do handjobs as my dick is uncircumcised. I hope my review helps. Formatting is bad cause I’m typing on my iPhone.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/elmi-massage/
Looks: 7/10 demure office lady
Roaming: 8/10 able to touch most body parts but just ask before touching
Sensual: 6/10 will lie beside you and lick your nipples and cat bath before handjob
Massage: 7/10 will occasionally ask if her strength is ok and gives head massage after feed

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/seventh-princess-massage/
Near newton mrt but need take bus, walking distance from mrt damn far
Looks: 6/10 prefer slutty OL
Roaming: 7/10 as she bathed you naked before massage (while being naked herself)
Sensual: 6/10: the usual nibbling of your nipples while stroking your dick with lotion
Massage: 7/10 pretty good kneeing, elbow usage on your back and head massage

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/rainbow-massage/
Looks: 7/10 the office lady type
Roaming: 6/10 didn’t dare to ask cause she was doing JG on my dick
JG: 8/10 feels like edging massage as she is able to control my ejaculation and her JG doesn’t feel painful for some reason
HJ: 7/10 her hands were more skilful compared to the other ML I visited and I was able to do 2 HJ shots during a 1 hour session

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/arissa-massage/
Looks: 7/10 slim fit office lady
Roaming: 0 she is known for her massage
Massage: 8/10 her room has heating pads for massage and somehow it feels like I’m visiting a legit massage
Sensual: 5/10 only use oil to stroke up and down and nothing else

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-jessica/
Looks: 7/10 slim office lady with long legs and damn tall
Location: near purple line mrt and walkable from purple mrt station
Roaming: able to touch boobs
Sensual: 6/10 cat bath and lie near you to lick your nipples
Massage: 6/10 good effort but somehow not feeling the impact

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-mo-massage/
Looks: 7/10 demure slim office lady
Roaming: able to roam boobs only
Sensual: 6.5/10 patient and willing to accommodate (to a certain extent)
Massage: 7/10 usual elbow, knee and head massage after HJ

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-chen-massage/
Location: nearest mrt is novena and not walkable need take bus
Looks: 3/10 looks like old aunty with tummy fats
Roaming: can roam boobs and pussy but not worth
Sensual: 5/10 used baby oil and stroke up and down while kissing your nips
Massage: 3/10 anyhow press
Rtm: never
Old 12-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
Lurker here. I only do handjobs as my dick is uncircumcised. I hope my review helps. Formatting is bad cause I’m typing on my iPhone.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/elmi-massage/
Looks: 7/10 demure office lady
Roaming: 8/10 able to touch most body parts but just ask before touching
Sensual: 6/10 will lie beside you and lick your nipples and cat bath before handjob
Massage: 7/10 will occasionally ask if her strength is ok and gives head massage after feed

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/seventh-princess-massage/
Near newton mrt but need take bus, walking distance from mrt damn far
Looks: 6/10 prefer slutty OL
Roaming: 7/10 as she bathed you naked before massage (while being naked herself)
Sensual: 6/10: the usual nibbling of your nipples while stroking your dick with lotion
Massage: 7/10 pretty good kneeing, elbow usage on your back and head massage

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/rainbow-massage/
Looks: 7/10 the office lady type
Roaming: 6/10 didn’t dare to ask cause she was doing JG on my dick
JG: 8/10 feels like edging massage as she is able to control my ejaculation and her JG doesn’t feel painful for some reason
HJ: 7/10 her hands were more skilful compared to the other ML I visited and I was able to do 2 HJ shots during a 1 hour session

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/arissa-massage/
Looks: 7/10 slim fit office lady
Roaming: 0 she is known for her massage
Massage: 8/10 her room has heating pads for massage and somehow it feels like I’m visiting a legit massage
Sensual: 5/10 only use oil to stroke up and down and nothing else

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-jessica/
Looks: 7/10 slim office lady with long legs and damn tall
Location: near purple line mrt and walkable from purple mrt station
Roaming: able to touch boobs
Sensual: 6/10 cat bath and lie near you to lick your nipples
Massage: 6/10 good effort but somehow not feeling the impact

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-mo-massage/
Looks: 7/10 demure slim office lady
Roaming: able to roam boobs only
Sensual: 6.5/10 patient and willing to accommodate (to a certain extent)
Massage: 7/10 usual elbow, knee and head massage after HJ

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-chen-massage/
Location: nearest mrt is novena and not walkable need take bus
Looks: 3/10 looks like old aunty with tummy fats
Roaming: can roam boobs and pussy but not worth
Sensual: 5/10 used baby oil and stroke up and down while kissing your nips
Massage: 3/10 anyhow press
Rtm: never

Why u only do hj when u’re uncircumsied ?
Old 12-01-2023, 12:50 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42310 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Only massage and handjob. Why AV try so hard to eliminate them.
Boh bian, this is Sillypore. Approve prostitutes in GL and disapprove HJ in spas. Must bring up this matter during next election.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-01-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lurker here. I only do handjobs as my dick is uncircumcised. I hope my review helps.
Awesome. Largely legit with most of whom you reviewed and I have tried. Good length FR with important bits all covered. Very useful for people whom keen on those MLs you have reviewed to make quick decisions. Keep it up bro, this thread needs more positive stuff like yours to reduce toxic level. Humbly uppz you. Thanks!
Old 12-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Boh bian, this is Sillypore. Approve prostitutes in GL and disapprove HJ in spas. Must bring up this matter during next election.
Thank you brother, I wrote the review based on what felt important to me during a massage
Old 12-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Why u only do hj when u’re uncircumsied ?
I am legitimately afraid of circumcising cause my friends told me it’s damn pain for first few weeks.
Secondly, I tried visiting MLs who offers BBBJ but they reject…
Lastly, gonna try going for ladies who offers capped BJ next
Old 12-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

yeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am legitimately afraid of circumcising cause my friends told me it’s damn pain for first few weeks.
Weird leh I also uncircum but so far no issues with BBBJ option when visiting those that have. But I always go for capped BJ la to be safe.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Let me know which rally you going to I wanna go see it live LAWL

"May I know why HJ are not allowed when FJ is allowed "
Old 12-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15762 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No pain at all. Only during the first three days you feel pain when your dick erect during your sleep.

After 2 weeks it will be back to normal and you will feel the joy with a circumcised dick.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I kinda knew that was the reason why you received, mostly, if not only, HJs. It's the white cheesy stuff, Smegma, that can be quite unappetising a sight for any girl. It usually isn't a health problem, but bacteria can grow in it and it can also begin to smell bad.

I don't know the extend of yours, but to get rid of this smegma, you need to be very consistent in cleaning it. Most important is to clean UNDER the dick head, which I suspect you can't because you're uncircumcised.

I myself am uncircumcised, but when I was in my teens, I wanked off so much everyday that I literally ripped apart the skin connected to the dick head. However, it paid off hansomely. Now I can fortunately pull my foreskin all the way back and clean my dick thoroughly, especially under the dick head. So my dick is always sparkling clean and looks very attractive to the lucky lady who gets to see it. Lol. Many of them have remarked that my dick looks beautiful, and that usually results in very positive ways.

Bro, do your sexual future a favour and get that sorted - which includes considering getting a circumcision done. It's only a few weeks of recovery. But it's decades and decades more of that incomparable feeling of a woman's warm, moist mouth engulfing your manhood, and other incredible sexual wonders to discover.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Vera best for me as well! Wasn't aware it got busted as I got my service done last week. Just know they are leaving b4 Rabbit comes visiting.
They may come back next time but on their own instead of under YF. She charge quite high commission and yup got busted.

Vera and Demi are both great
Oh well time to move on

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable

Last edited by davidman; 12-01-2023 at 02:19 PM. Reason: edit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1