The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
That “new” ML is SLG Cassie. Don’t waste $$. And apparently YF took a big cut from her so not sure how she’s gonna treat her own customers compared to those recommended from YF.
Thanks bro for identifying her... Was thinking she looks very familiar but couldn't place a name
Old 14-01-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hmmmm... I thought I visited all the heavy flavoured MLs from before. How did I miss this one?
Only tried her once myself to my regret, then she RTC. Finally she's back. She's a little like An An - not the first tier then (there were lots of great MLs att), but my...maybe you'd like her
Old 14-01-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
kangkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/yiyi-massage/

The photo is definitely her but look older and face is rounder but wont reject for me at least. Nice person to talk to.

Location is a little far from MRT but there is a bus stop close by. For bros who drive, not sure if can drive in.

Boobs are at least C, natural and soft. Very nice to grab but didnt try to zhut zhut. Think her relative visiting so SN instead of FN as advertised. Massage is good with sufficient strength.

Main highlight is definitely the bbbj. Very good with DT somemore.

Left on the dot and will RTM for sure.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Only tried her once myself to my regret, then she RTC. Finally she's back. She's a little like An An - not the first tier then (there were lots of great MLs att), but my...maybe you'd like her
Any ML who has good attitude and committed to providing pleasure, I'm sure to like
Old 14-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

PSA: OUR FRs HERE ARE BEING FLAGRANTLY COPIED & PASTED WHOLESALE ON SLG's WEBSITE COMMENTS SECTION! EVEN USING OUR SB NICKS!

I just recently seen a few of my own FRs copied and pasted word-for-word in the SLG ads for Love, Angel Baby and Zora under my Kopiosteve nick. Really no shame some people. Don't know how many more and where else this is done.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL I EVER WRITE COMMENTS FOR ANY GIRL IN SLG OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE.

Lots of strange people around. No skin off my nose. Lol. Anyway, next on my to-do list is Xiao Qi/Wen Cui and Yi Yi
Old 14-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
PSA: OUR FRs HERE ARE BEING FLAGRANTLY COPIED & PASTED WHOLESALE ON SLG's WEBSITE COMMENTS SECTION! EVEN USING OUR SB NICKS!

I just recently seen a few of my own FRs copied and pasted word-for-word in the SLG ads for Love, Angel Baby and Zora under my Kopiosteve nick. Really no shame some people. Don't know how many more and where else this is done.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL I EVER WRITE COMMENTS FOR ANY GIRL IN SLG OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE.

Lots of strange people around. No skin off my nose. Lol. Anyway, next on my to-do list is Xiao Qi/Wen Cui and Yi Yi
You'll definitely love her, just rmbr to BYOT if you're particular abt it
Old 14-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkong View Post
The photo is definitely her but look older and face is rounder but wont reject for me at least. Nice person to talk to.
Location is a little far from MRT but there is a bus stop close by. For bros who drive, not sure if can drive in.
Boobs are at least C, natural and soft. Very nice to grab but didnt try to zhut zhut. Think her relative visiting so SN instead of FN as advertised. Massage is good with sufficient strength.

Talking about this, wonder how bros here react to such scenario
I am quite particular about this and got my regular ML to inform me not to book them during those period...
Old 14-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can try her, provides hard massage with pretty face and pair of long legs

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/manman-massage/
It's also smooth as well..
Old 14-01-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tantan123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantan123456789 View Post
Yes. Visited her yesterday. Services and description matches previous FRs.
Oops. Think my reply was unclear. It's an apartment with 2 other ladies.
Old 14-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

I have good news for myself, managed to shoot under 15-20mins finally, not sure if it’s the 2 week rest or change of environment but still happy about it. Wanted to abstain myself for a month but couldn’t tahan this week, texted several early in morning 7am for a same day slot and Anyi is already 约满了, business too good. In the end settle for Mili.

Looks: pleasantly pretty slight difference from advertised pictures won’t reject
Massage: Is like piano to me as I prefer hard massage, very few can massage well anyway
Location: Heart of district 9, many parking options, road side parallel, shopping centers, lots of food nearby.
Body: Very slim, small Bs, light brown nips.
Sensual: Acted shy, didn’t remove dress had to do it for her. Usual ants crawling not the best I had. I like the way she stroke, not the fast and furious kind, very slow and sensual. The best part of after shooting she continues slowly stroking you making sure you are totally dry.

Wil RTM but won’t be so soon, too many to try since I been stuck to 1 for a few months already.

Last edited by yitali; 14-01-2023 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Body
Old 14-01-2023, 02:21 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
I have good news for myself, managed to shoot under 15-20mins finally, not sure if it’s the 2 week rest or change of environment but still happy about it. Wanted to abstain myself for a month but couldn’t tahan this week, texted several early in morning 7am for a same day slot and Anyi is already 约满了, business too good. In the end settle for Mili.

Looks: pleasantly pretty slight difference from advertised pictures won’t reject
Massage: Is like piano to me as I prefer hard massage, very few can massage well anyway
Location: Heart of district 9, many parking options, road side parallel, shopping centers, lots of food nearby.
Sensual: Acted shy, didn’t remove dress had to do it for her. Usual ants crawling not the best I had. I like the way she stroke, not the fast and furious kind, very slow and sensual. The best part of after shooting she continues slowly stroking you making sure you are totally dry.

Wil RTM but won’t be so soon, too many to try since I been stuck to 1 for a few months already.
That Anyi is always full or no response even when you messaged way before so move on

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 14-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:

not sure why some ml/fl will instantly stop after you shoot, it's like going from 100km/h to 0 in 1s
Old 14-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkong View Post

I actually wanna postpone my appointment to another date after reading ur MR this morning. Still went ahead since already confirmed with her and not many new heavy flavored MLs around.

Looks: very close to her pics , pre MILF
Body: I love fair and smooth skin ML so its a major plus point
Boobs: Natural big soft boobs and she used them very well on my body during sensual
Sensual: awesome...wave after wave of intense arousement due to her wonderful tongue twirling movements on my body and dick
Bbbj & CIM: Best bbbj & CIM that I received so far...I climaxed instead of normal cum. Started with water bbbj and ended with warm short bbbj like An An after CIM
Gfe: high
RTM: Hell Yes to experience the FN service
Old 14-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Looks: very close to her pics , pre MILF
Body: I love fair and smooth skin ML so its a major plus point
Boobs: Natural big soft boobs and she used them very well on my body during sensual
Sensual: awesome...wave after wave of intense arousement due to her wonderful tongue twirling movements on my body and dick
Bbbj & CIM: Best bbbj & CIM that I received so far...I climaxed instead of normal cum. Started with water bbbj and ended with warm short bbbj like An An after CIM
Gfe: high
RTM: Hell Yes to experience the FN service
Good to know she is back to FN
Old 14-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, Congrats! Guess you just needed a good rest & just don't give yourself too much pressure.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1