The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!
This one not replying for 2 weeks leh. SMS or WhatsApp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Haha, Once again went for a fairly new ML again.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

Location: Around 12 - 15min walk from nearest MRT. The first time i took taxi but now i rmb the route it's quite walkable actually.

Looks: Look fairy young do resemble photo with some ps. To me definitely a looker, one of the top few in my list. She look more pretty in dim light. She also look a bit like Gatita Yan haha.

Body: Natural soft B cup with petite body.

Massage: Soft massage which i prefer more actually. No phone usage.

Sensual / GFE: This is a plus plus, lots of cath bath, she lick my nip and body like no tmr. Tons of moan, licking, hugging b2b...etc during hj. Which is what i really came here for

RTM: YESSSSSSSS.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

What's your reaction when your female relatives are shaming guys who go find Mls and Fls in condos?

Poker face? Or condemn the behaviour with them?
Hahaha
Old 20-01-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes. Last time most of the JS clan offered this high standards of services.

Currently, only a few offer these services openly - it's in their ads. For most, it's a secret menu. Only a small select group of customers the ML know and trust have access to this menu.
I guess it is a way to thanks their regulars IMO.
Like u say, trust is the key.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea… unless her new place business no good I guess? But that location is really… shag
Yeah her new place really cannot but I understand her reasons for choosing that route now..

She's not ruling out hanging web tho, depending on certain factors..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buaytahanliao View Post
What's your reaction when your female relatives are shaming guys who go find Mls and Fls in condos?

Hahaha
Ask them for their opinion on OF lor lmao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Last time most of the JS clan offered this high standards of services.

Currently, only a few offer these services openly - it's in their ads. For most, it's a secret menu. Only a small select group of customers the ML know and trust have access to this menu.
Not so much a secret, quite likely to experience the 'trinity' if the ML is FN and offers BBBJ. On a personal level, you can tell by the MLs who are free with their bodies and willing to be pleasured. Try the first time and can tell in a few minutes.

It's more interesting that some will offer 1 or 2 without the others. There was one (since RTC) who loved to French, gives a helluva BBBJ, but would not let you go below.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I guess it is a way to thanks their regulars IMO.
Like u say, trust is the key.
Of course there must be some attraction for them too la. But critical is that trust is attained and maintained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Not so much a secret, quite likely to experience the 'trinity' if the ML is FN and offers BBBJ. On a personal level, you can tell by the MLs who are free with their bodies and willing to be pleasured. Try the first time and can tell in a few minutes..
Actually I was referring to SN MLs bro . Many do need a "release" too, and they find it in the arms (or mouths, lol) of those they like and trust.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
If you do visit her, please ask her what is her mindset about it. She is different.
I visited W some time back actually and haven't been back since as enhanced is a deal breaker for me. but i have to commend her service though. We had a good laugh about the "mop saga" as well.

I agree with bro GM that her mindset is different from the generic MLs we have seen recently. I was shocked when she said she plans to stay here for quite a decent amount of time but after I spoke to her about it on my visit. With her perspective on the "work" she does, she will more than definitely be able to survive the period.

I have cons that i will keep to myself but she is by no means a landmine. Definitely not your super slender model looking type of lady but thats not to say she loses out in the looks department as well. Meat in the right places, flavor is slightly better than your average vanilla, very good conversationalist.

Definitely worth a shot if you can overlook the enhanced boobs
Old 20-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You can always do the special service first wat...
Of cos can la, but later during massage I wonder do you still get the sensual touches to get you up again, since typically they don’t do 2nd shot (I don’t like either)? I do enjoy that part also la, so it’s a little neither here nor there
Old 20-01-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah her new place really cannot but I understand her reasons for choosing that route now..

She's not ruling out hanging web tho, depending on certain factors..
Yea I also understood and sympathize, just that location is one of the few that’s completely quite out for me, hard to get to for someone without a car. Not to mention I’m not that keen on that kind of environment.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...stcount=118186

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/

“Loser. Can’t get what you asked for?”

“Hidden agenda.look at your past posts”

Indeed this W got white knights promoting her over here, I got zap by high powers with above remarks
regarding my FR LOL!
Hey bro, I actually found W quite pretty leh, ranking just below Kiki and Angel (note that I have not visited the ah lian beauty queen Love), probably cos' of her big eyes and long hair. I suspect that her face, just like her boobs, was a little enhanced. Also not that SYT based on the vibes. But still physically attractive. She also looked above average in height and should be way taller than the 1.58m estimated by you.

I also didn't find her meaty or plump. She looked slim with flesh at the right places. Of course not those toned bodies you find at the gym. My only complain is the fake boobs and the lack of playability (no zhut zhut).

Needless to say, these ratings are subjective so I don't think you deserve to get zapped. But you do have quite a number of controversial posts in the past so these might have acted against you.
Old 20-01-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buaytahanliao View Post

Hahaha
Lol act blur lo. Don’t need to get involved in everything they say also.
Old 20-01-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 12
JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Review for - https://sgbeautycastle-21.com/qi-gon...age-hj-sm-svc/

Looks : Late 20s - somewhat similar to those pics

Body : a bit chubby

Boobs : natural B (not for boob lovers)

Massage skills : good

GFE : 10/10 here. Not a time watcher.

Language : Chinese, v basic English but she used google translator

Overall Experience : Superb

I only post reviews if I'm truly satisfied. So, that's exactly what happened.

Storyline -

I was around that area, and I liked her profile so I made an appointment. Got a slot within 30 min. Her apartment is located next to a mrt, so it's convenient.

I met her downstairs, we entered her apartment, then she asked me to shower.. did that and when I came out she already changed to a kinky outfit lol

she gave a good massage for a while then it started.. she got magical hands. she did some hand techniques with warm water + lube I've never experienced something like that before. It was mind blowing. I was fully aroused within seconds. Her catbath was superb. Every few min she asked if it;s comfortable. Extremely polite gem. Lots and lots of cuddling, playing and fooling around. Finally ended my session with an awesome 69 HJ and a capped BJ. Showered and left her place 100% satisfied.

What she allow :

- Painting
- Kissing
- Roaming
- Sweet talk
- Capped BJ
- Anal play

What she don't allow/or not interested -

- FJ - It's listed there, and I respected that. To be honest I just wanted to have a good time, relax a bit.

She got quite a lot of sex toys - dildos, anal probes and stuff (if you're into it ) and she also maintains good hygiene. Downstairs no smell at all!

Damage $120 + tips. Totally worth it. If you just want to relax and have fun, give her a try. You won't be disappointed

She accepts all races but then again - NOT for boob lovers.

Cheers.

Christy

Last edited by JohnChristy; 20-01-2023 at 01:37 PM.
Old 20-01-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Of course there must be some attraction for them too la. But critical is that trust is attained and maintained.

Actually I was referring to SN MLs bro . Many do need a "release" too, and they find it in the arms (or mouths, lol) of those they like and trust.
Goodness, you have set a level that I could only fantasize about. 受小弟一拜。
Old 20-01-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can find ML that provide all 3 services in SLG meh?
Yes, but very rare, when I visit my regulars we usually skip massage and pleasure each other straightaway .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1