The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 15-01-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
kjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
ah ok... ik which one ... that one quite a few girls there ... so which one do u go now? anyone whose pattern like her ?
Actually i tried her colleague more.. A***ie. Manage to do a bit more than what's on the menu.. haha. Have not tried any shops at TPP for a while.. sorry.
Old 15-01-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Liketodream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Erm I was at the other block. I think you’re talking about the the mls with a photo on this thread?
Oh I thought we were talking about TPP.
Old 15-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Liketodream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Same I paid 100 as well. I did not manage to get lower price. Quite hardworking. They waved me in when I walk pass. Lol
I was basically hunting lol. Went Bukit merah but couldn’t find any , so drove to TPP to try my luck. Walked 1 round on level 2, could see the well publicized ML doing workout right outside her shop which I siam straight away, while walking I saw a Milf wearing red having her meal outside her shop . bosoms exploding out from her top so I settled straight for her
50 for massage was quoted, once walked in she recommended another lady which at first thought was switch n bait, but came a lady short hair with nice curves so I said ok
Massage was damn short 15mins max and GQ popped
BJ 150, FJ 200, I told her I only brought 100, and ML even said Paynow also can which I laughed
Finally settled for CBJ for 100. Not going to RTM
Old 15-01-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Recently many brothers here asking for auntie Tiffany contact
Sad to say her massage standard dropped and rush service due to many brothers here support he liao
So venture at your own risk
Just to share my experience, no offence
Old 15-01-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
Recently many brothers here asking for auntie Tiffany contact
Sad to say her massage standard dropped and rush service due to many brothers here support he liao
So venture at your own risk
Just to share my experience, no offence
Yes. I think many rushing now before cny. Lol. Was there a few days ago. Saw people looking for her. Well i was there for my regular Lucky and got something different that day. She has been test something she learnt on me. Power. The price you get when u target long term.

Last edited by fmylife; 16-01-2023 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Missed out a word
Old 15-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
This was A-a new shop, before was the corner which is now viet shop..used to drop her pant and grind her .after the new shop nvr vusit her as i hv regular at next door Lxt haha...which i also grind and more ...don't ask who or contact...that was long time ago
did you also play with yuki too at the viet stall when ada was under yuki?
Old 20-01-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
Bro, mind share details please?
Old 20-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Went back to Duo Duo a few days ago. As sweet as ever, great smile to welcome me. Had some playful session before hitting the showers, like high schoolers. Lol. Knowing that I am a loud moaner, she said I can moan as loud as I can since there is no one around.

After shower, she complaint I disappeared for 5 weeks and she must punished me. My punishment is to massage her n of course I said ok. She laid face down and I started working on her back then shoulders. Moved on to the legs and butt area. Slipped my hand into those shorts and fondled the buns and sensitive area. Now I asked her turn around and pop her the GQ. Lol. She said now my turn. I laid down. After a few massage strokes, she said let’s start action first. Steaming session, I moaned loudly and shot lots and far. She cleaned me up and proceeded to proper massage. I thought that’s it but being the mischievous her, she started stroking me and seducing me. She said I must give her a second shot. Uncle cannot recharge so fast but Kudos to her, she tried very hard. Using all tricks in her bags, she unloaded me one more time. This time, I am spent. No more energy to even say anything.

Disclaimer: every customer is different, basic package is the same. Not everyone has the same treatment or extras and it all depends on your chemistry with her. For contacts, pls ask Bro Giansex, he introduced DD to me.

On the way out, saw a very nice PRC coming in and the 3 of us chatted a bit. The PRC lady is well endowed, not too tall (about DD’s height or slightly taller) and pretty. Hope can try her but didn’t know her name. Maybe make DD jealous a bit. Lol.
Bro, can share duo duo contact please?
Old 24-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros, in DD's outlet there is another interesting lady (the one with big boobs). Did anyone try her? Same service as DD (including FJ)?
Old 24-01-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

DD sound interesting then. Share me her contact. Thanks.
Old 25-01-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Foxtrot07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, mind share details please?
This one lvl 2, beside blind massage. Hard to miss as they always sitting outside.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Ya cannot miss one. Unless you just fishing.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Seeking update on the LL spa at level 2 of the O hotel. Is it still there? How is the stock?
Previously filled with milfs/aunties though some did provide tip top service. Last I went few months ago, only the local auntie was there and I didn't try her.
Old 25-01-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
rahul123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrademaster08 View Post
Happy new year bros, finally got some time and decided to go for a walk around tpp lvl 2, saw a cute looking SYT and decided to venture into unknown territory

Looks: 8.5/10, SYT alert, prob around 22-25
Body: 8/10, petite with ample knockers
Massage: 9/10, personally love a good massage while release at the same time, really solid, can ask for more strength if you can tahan
Service: 8.5/10, think back also steam already, GFE gao gao, must be careful if not kena kc, can be chatty or silent, depending on if you want to make topic, knows how to turn a guy on, got 4G roaming (not saying I andy lau but YMMV)
Damage: Entrance 50, 1B (shocked at the price since hard to find in this area this kind of quality SYT)

RTM: def yes, inducted into regular rotation
Hi Bro can share contact or shop name? Thanks 🙏🏻
Old 25-01-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I walked by TPP and went up just for a reccee.. passed by lxt and saw quite a few familiar faces.. just waved to them and said bye..

walked opposite and saw 2 syt in n****** s***... damn tempted to go in but the shop looked like there might not be any special...

any bro can pm FR fr this shop?
an update for my own question and some bros who have replied, went NS this morning for A****.

Yes, the shop offers more than you think, and if you are not hardcore for the massage, I'm happy with a****'s service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1