The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
120 just for one CIM?
Yes as listed on the site
Old 26-01-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhyper View Post
Leaving honest FR for LinLin

Location: For drivers i think its quite convenient as there are parking lots nearby during off-peak hrs

Face: One of the better ones i have seen and should be in the 20s , i will give it above average.
20s??!!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The year is about right but she was here twice before, could be 2018 first stint but no, definitely no huge boobs.

Also taking the chance to pre-empt some bros whom seemed intrigued by Mango, likely coz what is not readily available is always more sought after. Mango is pretty imo, has a very well toned body, killer abs (not sure now) and is service oriented and known for good massage. BUT she is no sensual queen, no bags of tricks for HJ, semi nude and limited roaming/playability. Know what you are signing up for and don't get blindly caught up with the FOMO mentality. A lot of people here want to show Mango some support is coz she is a very well mannered lass and treat customers consistently well. Just don't start to hype up your impending session too much and end with disappointment due to unrealistic expectations. She is like Aimee, Zoya, 7 princess, Arissa, massage is main dish, HJ is side dish. But for sure the prettiest amongst those names I just listed for massage queens, imho.

PS: I deleted her WeChat so don't need to PM me for her contacts. If she switch to condo setting I will surely visit her too but as it is, seems unlikely based on what many has stated here. Pity.

Those who try her in previous stint can definitely attest to above.
Old 26-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Hey bros, any MR on mia0 mia0 from SLG? Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

P.s dk why sbf edits the name, 0 change to O!
were looking for fr on her also, kinda weird the name edit to O

anyone tried her? any fr

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tao-zi-massage/
Old 26-01-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy19.com/elmi-massage/

MR for Elmi

Attitude: Polite, easy to talk to. Consistently provides good service.

Looks: Pleasant looking GND. Around late 20s to early 30s.

Body: Natural and firm Bs.

Location: Convenient. 5-10 min walk from MRT. Bus stop right outside.

Massage: Above average, has strength. Head massage at the end is good.

Sensual: Very good. Extensive catbath and lots of teasing.

HJ/BBBJ: Average.

RTM: Yes. Have already visited a few times. Reliable failsafe that is service oriented.
Old 26-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riven3939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone pm me mango's contact? tia!
Old 26-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anybody know what happened to zora and Zoya?both delist.rtc or retired for good?anybody know?
Old 26-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Mango is pretty imo, has a very well toned body, killer abs (not sure now) and is service oriented and known for good massage..... A lot of people here want to show Mango some support is coz she is a very well mannered lass and treat customers consistently well.
killer abs yes! But what makes me remember her the most is there was once i tot i had left my wallet in the car and told her i might have to run down to get money but she said not to worry, next time then give.... as it turned out i did have my wallet with me so i was able to pay her.

That's why i am one of those who will try to support her this stint even tho the location & rates suck.
Old 26-01-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderxx View Post
Really wanted a good massage during cny break.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/angelbaby-massage/

The first visit of 兔year I gave to my favourite ML who packs the best massage to me. She is slim and petite but those power from her small body is powerful. I took the 90 mins, but we ended with almost 1hr exceeded. After my session, we spent time chatting and eating like close friend since not many bookings in CNY. (I ordered delivery for her knowing she didn't take her dinner) We chatted till late night so paiseh to her. Our conversation revolves on what she has been thru in the past year. I would say it was really not easy for her. Quite 心疼 her. Her sensual has improved alot since I first met her. After releasing and clean up, she also offer head massage which I like very much. Can’t wait to see her again for the high GFE and to relieve my body stress. Overall solid strength and Pro Thai massage technique, she is the one should not be missed for massage lover. Very nice lady.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/

The 2nd ML I visited a night after was Tutu in 兔兔year. I like her character. Like the warm sunshine in this rainy cny. She can give a good hard massage. Managed to loosen some knots too. Her sensual is very enjoyable. she is very accomodating and she knows where to tingle me in all the right spot. She is also nice to hug. Overall great session, One of the prettier ML IMHO currently and she is very service orientated.

RTM yes for both. Angelbaby been part of my rotation for a very long time. Tutu newly added to the list in 兔year.
Bro,
Thanks for the detailed report.

Just to check do you have difficulties in booking Tu Tu? Message her a few times however no reply. I am very sure that my number is in their hp with good reviews.
In fact my last 3 booking with Dora, KK & LL
were smooth.

TIA.
Old 26-01-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clearly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
killer abs yes! But what makes me remember her the most is there was once i tot i had left my wallet in the car and told her i might have to run down to get money but she said not to worry, next time then give.... as it turned out i did have my wallet with me so i was able to pay her.

That's why i am one of those who will try to support her this stint even tho the location & rates suck.
Can share Mango's contact, bro? Pretty syt is rare in the market. I sure can support her if someone can share the contact by pm. Basically no target at the moment and wait for new ml.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearly View Post
Can share Mango's contact, bro? Pretty syt is rare in the market. I sure can support her if someone can share the contact by pm. Basically no target at the moment and wait for new ml.
Not SYT for sure, pretty is subjective, some may not find her not so pretty also.... so dun need to FOMO.... follow Johndick's advice!

anyway those who asked me for her contact, sorry .... she told me that her regulars would have her wechat contact, cant help u guys out....
Old 27-01-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolun View Post
Anybody know what happened to zora and Zoya?both delist.rtc or retired for good?anybody know?
Zora RTC for cny I know
Old 27-01-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Zora RTC for cny I know
Thanks for the info
Old 27-01-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post

Last edited by Ray06; 27-01-2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Not SYT for sure, pretty is subjective, some may not find her not so pretty also.... so dun need to FOMO.... follow Johndick's advice!

anyway those who asked me for her contact, sorry .... she told me that her regulars would have her wechat contact, cant help u guys out....
Yes that’s the response I got as well.
For those who deleted her wechat I also don’t know how to help.
Unless her biz is no good and she decides to openly share or list if not cannot help you also…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1