The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

It seems Elmi is leaving on Feb 15, haven't visited her in a while ever since the 3 heavenly Bossoms and Wencun reached our shores, but probably will 1 last time before she leaves as a thank you for failsafe service during the drought period where there weren't any good quality girls at all.
Old 27-01-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Keep doin what you are doing bro.
Keen reader of your MRs. Your review has pique my interest to visit W so thank you for that!
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/
Waiting for your upcoming MRs on Love and AngelBaby
They are on my radar too
Visited W over the CNY long weekend. Location Central. Parked inside condo. Very convenient for drivers. Nearby to good food so can drop by for quick bite.

Wow! Love her smile and eyes. And nice songs playing in the background as she poured me a cup of water and we chatted. Sent me to shower and patted me dry after. Good service.

Good effort on massage. She smelled nice. Good sensual. Enjoyed my conversation with her. We had good chemistry. YMMV. cleaned up and left at 55min mark. Not a time watcher. Enjoyed the session.

RTM: definitely a YES! Pretty doe eyes lass. W will be in my rotation list.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 27-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes that’s the response I got as well.
For those who deleted her wechat I also don’t know how to help.
Unless her biz is no good and she decides to openly share or list if not cannot help you also…
Based on current situation, can only take regulars at inconvenient hours... though she is aware that it will be tough and already looking for other options.

Zara
Old 27-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Based on current situation, can only take regulars at inconvenient hours... though she is aware that it will be tough and already looking for other options.
Ah I see… I always wonder if that place is full on unclean spa or they also do some clean services given the google reviews, if they are mostly clean then can understand why this is hard…
Old 27-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ah I see… I always wonder if that place is full on unclean spa or they also do some clean services given the google reviews, if they are mostly clean then can understand why this is hard…
I haven't gone in the establishment but my guess is that things can still possibly happen...

Zara
Old 27-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I ask for info also tio zap.to the person that zap me I did not ask where your mother is,I asking for ml info?cannot stand people asking for info then don’t come to discussions forum.lol fuck u seriously on 初六。may u pok gai in the coming year
Old 27-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

Usual PS enhancement on her ad but she still has a good figure with smooth and fair skin tone. She is on the slimmer side but not petite framed. Boobs is on the smaller side though, probably a B and shape-wise is not my ideal type (lean towards pointy than round). FN throughout with trimmed southern region.

Didn’t bother with her massage because it is terrible and nothing memorable about her sensual and overall just feels average. I only took basic package so YMMV.

That said I would also describe the limited MLs I visited in the current pool as ‘average’. Plus point for 99 is her FN and young looks.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/kk-massage/

Usual PS enhancement as well, with small amount of blemishes on her body. Normal-sized body type with decently shaped huge knockers. SN with micro-panty exposing her barely trimmed southern region. Massage is one of the better ones I had. Fake cowgirl during HJ with some supposedly sexy sound effects but she isn’t my type so I didn’t like it that much. Finale HJ was fast and furious and she seemed to want to finish fast to give you head massage, which I ended up enjoyed more compared to her ‘sensual’.

Comparing these two ladies I’d rate 99 ahead for her looks but personally won’t RTM to both. I’m fond of nicely shaped boobs but neither of them has it. The last memorable boobs for me was Xiao Xue which I think has since RTC.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy19.com/sia-massage/

Any kind bro has MR / info of this MILF to share ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 27-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on https://sglonelyguy19.com/hai-ying-massage/

FR for Hai Ying

After a few weeks of messaging with no reply, she finally replied me. So I made an appointment with her earlier today. I guess persistence workers :P Just like my previous FRs, I won’t go into ratings as it is subjective. This is purely my experience, and other bros might have a different experience.

I arrived at her place punctually, after making sure that she is ok with me not being Chinese, and ergo, not speaking the language either. Seeing her in person, I can tell that she is the person in the photos. But she seems to have lost a bit of weight as compared to the photos on the website. Or maybe it was Photoshop, or makeup. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t reject because she seems pretty enough. That tattoo on her chest is unmistakable. She led me into her bedroom, locked the door, and gestured me to take off my clothes for a shower. She got fully naked too and she showered me, paying very close attention to my genitals. Stimulating, but I know it’s also for her to check for any signs of disease. I got erect, nonetheless. Her boobs are natural and a nice handful, but cannot compare to Du Du, Ka Ka or Lucy, of course.

She then patted me down, and led me to the bed for the massage. Fully nude, she kneaded my back like dough, often sitting on my body, rubbing her bare pussy against me. I was starting to wonder if she was getting stimulated herself. Massage was for about 20 minutes, before she started grazing her boobs up and down, and across my back. I knew what was coming up next, besides my dick, that is. She started kissing my back, and pressed her body against mine. Then, she asked me to flip over. Knowing my problem, I grabbed my phone, used Google translate, and asked her to be gentle as I shoot too easily. She giggled and smiled, and I was taken in by it. She nodded her head, and started to suck on my nipples. She started kissing my body while I caressed hers. My dick was erect already, and I reminded myself to do kegel exercises to keep it in check. I wanted to be gentle with her boobs, but she actually grabbed my hand and asked me to give them a good squeeze. Ok, I guess gentle isn’t always what a woman wants. At one point, she hugged me tight and my dick was pressed against her pussy. I didn’t want an FJ though, so I didn’t follow through on the opportunity.

She lowered herself down, and started licking my dickhead and shaft, but ever so slowly, as per request. She then proceeded to lick and suck on my balls. After a few minutes, she lifted both my legs and bent my body so she could do an AR on me. Boy, was she thorough. To be frank, though, I’m not really a fan of AR, but no biggie because it helped me control my excited dick and made it flaccid a bit. After she was done with the AR, she started the main deed of BBBJ. She got me hard again by bobbing up and down with steady strokes. She knew by my growing member in her mouth, that I was going to cum soon enough. She then focused on my head, sealing her lips around it as her tongue swirled around. Sure enough, I came in her mouth pretty quickly. She didn’t let go of my dick though, until she was sure I had stopped pulsating. She spat it out, filled her mouth with really warm water and went back to sucking my dick, making sure it is really clean of cum.

Satisfied, I showered again, got dressed, thanked her for her service and consideration to my request, and paid her. Will I RTM? Maybe. But she is nice…only that the language barrier can be a factor. But for 2 blues and 2 reds, you can’t go wrong.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/sia-massage/

Any kind bro has MR / info of this MILF to share ?
Hi bro, her ex name is you you. Search this forum got quite a number of reviews.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post

FR for Hai Ying

After a few weeks of messaging with no reply, she finally replied me. So I made an appointment with her earlier today. I guess persistence workers :P Just like my previous FRs, I won’t go into ratings as it is subjective. This is purely my experience, and other bros might have a different experience.

I arrived at her place punctually, after making sure that she is ok with me not being Chinese, and ergo, not speaking the language either. Seeing her in person, I can tell that she is the person in the photos. But she seems to have lost a bit of weight as compared to the photos on the website. Or maybe it was Photoshop, or makeup. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t reject because she seems pretty enough. That tattoo on her chest is unmistakable. She led me into her bedroom, locked the door, and gestured me to take off my clothes for a shower. She got fully naked too and she showered me, paying very close attention to my genitals. Stimulating, but I know it’s also for her to check for any signs of disease. I got erect, nonetheless. Her boobs are natural and a nice handful, but cannot compare to Du Du, Ka Ka or Lucy, of course.

She then patted me down, and led me to the bed for the massage. Fully nude, she kneaded my back like dough, often sitting on my body, rubbing her bare pussy against me. I was starting to wonder if she was getting stimulated herself. Massage was for about 20 minutes, before she started grazing her boobs up and down, and across my back. I knew what was coming up next, besides my dick, that is. She started kissing my back, and pressed her body against mine. Then, she asked me to flip over. Knowing my problem, I grabbed my phone, used Google translate, and asked her to be gentle as I shoot too easily. She giggled and smiled, and I was taken in by it. She nodded her head, and started to suck on my nipples. She started kissing my body while I caressed hers. My dick was erect already, and I reminded myself to do kegel exercises to keep it in check. I wanted to be gentle with her boobs, but she actually grabbed my hand and asked me to give them a good squeeze. Ok, I guess gentle isn’t always what a woman wants. At one point, she hugged me tight and my dick was pressed against her pussy. I didn’t want an FJ though, so I didn’t follow through on the opportunity.

She lowered herself down, and started licking my dickhead and shaft, but ever so slowly, as per request. She then proceeded to lick and suck on my balls. After a few minutes, she lifted both my legs and bent my body so she could do an AR on me. Boy, was she thorough. To be frank, though, I’m not really a fan of AR, but no biggie because it helped me control my excited dick and made it flaccid a bit. After she was done with the AR, she started the main deed of BBBJ. She got me hard again by bobbing up and down with steady strokes. She knew by my growing member in her mouth, that I was going to cum soon enough. She then focused on my head, sealing her lips around it as her tongue swirled around. Sure enough, I came in her mouth pretty quickly. She didn’t let go of my dick though, until she was sure I had stopped pulsating. She spat it out, filled her mouth with really warm water and went back to sucking my dick, making sure it is really clean of cum.

Satisfied, I showered again, got dressed, thanked her for her service and consideration to my request, and paid her. Will I RTM? Maybe. But she is nice…only that the language barrier can be a factor. But for 2 blues and 2 reds, you can’t go wrong.
Looks like a great service provider. Is she big size/meaty/big bone?
Old 27-01-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Looks like a great service provider. Is she big size/meaty/big bone?
Not at all. She is slim, which was why I was surprised when I saw her in person. Not like the photos.
Old 27-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

FR for Hai Ying

Recalled I saw bad fr on her before, any bros can confirm? aha
Old 27-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Recalled I saw bad fr on her before, any bros can confirm? aha
There was a bro who gave a bad FR in the website, about how she made him stand in the middle of the carpark and then ghosted him. 🤣 I experienced her MO personally just now. I think it’s just her way of verifying if it’s a real customer or not. She is scared of being caught, I guess.
Old 27-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was a bro who gave a bad FR in the website, about how she made him stand in the middle of the carpark and then ghosted him. 🤣 I experienced her MO personally just now. I think it’s just her way of verifying if it’s a real customer or not. She is scared of being caught, I guess.
Did she drop her price? I remember it was higher.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1