The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-02-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyringo View Post
bro
I have tried her recently, and return a few times.
Services is good and all is real as what stated. Especially her CIM.
Main reason for me to return also she has the name that I like and can fantasize when she does all her sensual moves and action with me 🤣🤣🤣
Bro Is she a syt ? Can zhut zhut
Old 13-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

Anyone tried?
Old 13-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xi Xi is going back next month.
Old 13-02-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Gridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, Marq! Thanks for your good sharing. I visited W. I am grateful and thankful for your truthful sharing. She is the gem I am looking for!

W possesses strong gfe. As you mentioned, the way she carried herself is such a positive. My session has to be extended, many thanks to W for making it enjoyable. In addition, she is such a beauty! Her eyes are indeed …..

She also come across as really diligent and trying her best to earn her keep. No sob or fake stories kind.

Her attention to details are there, from drying you to offering beverage.

Oh yes, for bros looking for the services W has listed and is not a time watcher, W is indeed a good ML worthwhile to pay at least a visit.

Thank you once again, Marq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Couldn't get a slot with Nat, so went with something simplier

https://sglonelyguy19.com/w-massage/

Area: Central. A little off for those on foot, and rain will be a big problem.

Body: I will just start off by saying she is not plump at all, as described by one guy earlier, no where near that. Even describing her as meaty is pushing it. Yes she is not slim too. So think somewhere between slim and meaty, in a very good sexy way. And yes she has enhancements to be a good C, which may deter some.

But thats where any form of complain should stop.

Looks: She looks pretty enough in my opinion, mid 20s, a solid 7.5-8 /10

Massage: Can see she is not trained, but she puts in good effort in terms of strength

Sensual: B2B and sweet whispers, quite standard

HJ: Yes she is vanilla, but you can classify her as vanilla+. Maybe a small plus, but this small plus can make a lot of difference to some bros. Of course YMMV

GFE: Friendly and cheerful, good attitude and very easy to talk to, looks you in the eye throughout and can talk about everything under the sun, which makes the session very enjoyable if you can click.

Conclusion: If you want something simpler, and is ok with the enhancement bit, she is an absolute go to. Manages her time very well, prompt in replies and gives you the full hour. Definitely in my rotation list
Old 13-02-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

For me, anyone within the real age range of the 20s for the price of $120 is a steal! I wouldn't pay this amount for those in the late 20s or 30s range. It just ain't worth the 1hr.

Thanks for sharing and will find time to meet her soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridline View Post
Hi, Marq! Thanks for your good sharing. I visited W. I am grateful and thankful for your truthful sharing. She is the gem I am looking for!

W possesses strong gfe. As you mentioned, the way she carried herself is such a positive. My session has to be extended, many thanks to W for making it enjoyable. In addition, she is such a beauty! Her eyes are indeed …..

She also come across as really diligent and trying her best to earn her keep. No sob or fake stories kind.

Her attention to details are there, from drying you to offering beverage.

Oh yes, for bros looking for the services W has listed and is not a time watcher, W is indeed a good ML worthwhile to pay at least a visit.

Thank you once again, Marq!
Old 13-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
think still can book her these few days, if you haven't try her yet.
tried booking her these few days but she like only responds end of the day with something like "not working today" then advance book her for the next day she say like "don't know if working the next day" lol
Old 13-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
120 including the specialty? I think forgot the next line, bbbj is 150?
120 all inclusive...... of course if you want to give tip its up to you.
Old 13-02-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Recently few of these OG MLs came back... even YF Violet is back...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-02-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
For me, anyone within the real age range of the 20s for the price of $120 is a steal! I wouldn't pay this amount for those in the late 20s or 30s range. It just ain't worth the 1hr.
Thanks for sharing and will find time to meet her soon.
Bro,

So your $120 is for 20 to 2X?

Late 20s mean wat?
28 -29?

Then what will you offer for late 20s and 30s ML?

Do Massage skill go with age?
Old 13-02-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since it’s my annual meet up with old bunk mates, went to visit the much discussed W for a wind down…

https://sglonelyguy19.com/w-massage/

Location: I’m a foot soldier, in this department it’s unfortunately a negative point for me. The nearest place that I could wait for her to finish her earlier appt is a good 10min walk away. But if you drive, discreet for sure, she said even can park in the compound if u request

Looks: ok so her distinctive feature as many bros mentioned are definitely her eyes. Happy to give her a 7.5/10 in this department.

Body: was a little worried reading some other bro’s take on her being a shorter and plump but honestly have no idea where that came from. Body was smokin in my books at least. The only kicker was I wasn’t aware of the enhancements before. So that took a little bit of the joy away. Still, it was a goddamn visual treat as she sat on top during the sensual

Massage: really just meh~ not here for tt anyway

Service: hmm, this one was hard for me. On the one hand She was really easy to talk to, poured water, helped me to wipe dry all these were good, BUT she’s constantly on her phone la… only really put it down during the sensual period. Not sure if that’s always the case or just that day very busy

Gfe: ok so this was interesting, usually, at ML’s place, you either bathe with the ML or they will leave you alone till you’re done rite? For some reason, we had a full blown conversation while I was bathing and her in the toilet prepping towels, combing her hair and just generally watching me shower?!
Really like my girlfriend from Uni while we were living tgt la 😆

RTM: probably no, the enhancements are abit of a turn off for me personally, but hey, it looks amazing 😆
Old 13-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Sad sia, she's my favourite among the current batch...
Old 13-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
waited nearly 3 years for her return ! Hope service level same ah.
Old 13-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Just saw her WC. She's going to RTC soon, but haven't fixed on date yet.
No wonder, thanks bro
Old 13-02-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Back for good?
Old 13-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her JG is on par with Demi/Alice right? Gonna try her soon sometime this week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1