The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 20-04-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Hi guys,I found a GEM in yishun near the mrt.Very safe place and affordable rates no KC and not a time watcher.She in her late 20s w C Cup boobs, slightly meaty,her looks are ok. I like her teasing and the specials she provided esp her HDLY,you would be surprised how good she is.If interested please PM me.
Can pm me details and damage
Old 20-04-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hi guys,I found a GEM in yishun near the mrt.Very safe place and affordable rates no KC and not a time watcher.She in her late 20s w C Cup boobs, slightly meaty,her looks are ok. I like her teasing and the specials she provided esp her HDLY,you would be surprised how good she is.If interested please PM me.
Bro can pm me please?
Old 20-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can PM or share here?
Old 20-04-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro can share. Thnz
Old 20-04-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
As a regular all the way travel so far to support her, surely get better service from her mah. Now her smile is more cheerful.
Thunbs up..
Old 20-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
But I do agree... Treat them as friend they will also tend to treat u like one too. But warning is Friend is the limit. Don't ever fall into the KC trap. It never ever work. Just keep things transactional, best for everyone.
Yeah.. be it ml or fj wl, always transactional... danger starts whe. Talk heart and not talk $...
Old 21-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

I respect all feedback about Twinkle. Although I usually don’t patronize $89 shops, I did visit her yesterday afternoon. Everyone’s taste different and I could see why some like her so much. Her massage is decent, HJ is good, she is charming and speaks decent English, friendly and chats during massage to make you feel comfortable.

But I was a little disappointed with playability. For example, she didn’t take off bra and asked me to slip through it. It was tight and cannot play with both neh neh. She would be a gem if playability were better. Another thing I didn’t like was she asked for $80 which I nego down to $50 (because I knew that bros are paying her $50). I don’t like to negotiate during sensual session which kills the mood.

So, shall I RTM? Maybe once in a while because the location is near my office. But she is unlikely to be my regular.
Old 21-04-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Have sent PM
Old 22-04-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went to J* today and tried Baby. Honestly she look way better irl treat her right and you get the usual pleasures would say playability is normal roam only and be gentle. Her hj skill alot pattern dk why but YMMV. She even share to me that all her customers 35 and above? Thinking to try Chloe next anybody tried can share some thoughts thanks
Old 22-04-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongBaBao1111 View Post
Went to J* today and tried Baby. Honestly she look way better irl treat her right and you get the usual pleasures would say playability is normal roam only and be gentle. Her hj skill alot pattern dk why but YMMV. She even share to me that all her customers 35 and above? Thinking to try Chloe next anybody tried can share some thoughts thanks
Best playability I think is YY and M, but is pay more to play more. I used to come here at least twice a week but after finding out where Sora is now I’ve been spending more time at her new place. 89+80 for a hj and quick top roam is not as shiok as 89+50 to get my prostrate drained as I bottom roam her
Old 22-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Best playability I think is YY and M, but is pay more to play more. I used to come here at least twice a week but after finding out where Sora is now I’ve been spending more time at her new place. 89+80 for a hj and quick top roam is not as shiok as 89+50 to get my prostrate drained as I bottom roam her
Wah how to afford twice a week? Not expensive meh
Old 22-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
I see quite a few good reviews for YY haha maybe i should try her next but based on photos she kinda not my taste HAHA but still need to try someone with higher playability. But what i heard from Baby that sometimes “ladyboss” or “someone” will be peeking at the room thats abit turn off at J* lor… fyi im at second floor room…
Old 22-04-2023, 04:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
I respect all feedback about Twinkle. Although I usually don’t patronize $89 shops, I did visit her yesterday afternoon. Everyone’s taste different and I could see why some like her so much. Her massage is decent, HJ is good, she is charming and speaks decent English, friendly and chats during massage to make you feel comfortable.

But I was a little disappointed with playability. For example, she didn’t take off bra and asked me to slip through it. It was tight and cannot play with both neh neh. She would be a gem if playability were better. Another thing I didn’t like was she asked for $80 which I nego down to $50 (because I knew that bros are paying her $50). I don’t like to negotiate during sensual session which kills the mood.

So, shall I RTM? Maybe once in a while because the location is near my office. But she is unlikely to be my regular.
Aiyoh bro, nowadays ml working in spa dun take off bra lah - When AV cheong in where got time to wear it back? Actually spending 90+80 not worth in carrot shop lah.

Want to spend this money might as well look for that real Carrot at Balestier Point - Also charge 170 for full course - a chio bu let you screw until shiok shiok.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Today have some time - Try Jx Sxx in the North.

Text to book Cxxxxxl - No disappointment.
Height:160cm
Look:8/10 (Pic Edit a few year back.) - But real life no rejection.
Teasing:8/10
Massage Skill:9/10 (Good & professional massage)
Room:8/10
RTM:Will wanna try others from this shop first.

Heard alot about Cxxxxl and thanks to all samster post and decided to make arrangement with reception - Reception was polite and offer nice tea and told me i am making a smart choice as well as she is so fully book too whereby i reach early and she is still attending to a customer as well as even after my session there is another appointment too.

Her massage is skillful whereby she will mix and match with massage + teasing making you feel high and low and making your body feel so refresh with her massage skill and she is also someone who chit-chat easily and she really know what is the best for a good and arousing massage at the right place at the right time.

As for the room/bathroom really good and follow SOP standard for cleanliness which i am glad with no funny smell - as heard that the boss is very particular with room cleanliness.As well as after my massage i did saw them changing the bedsheet and towel.

Price $169: Consider 2hrs of good and professional massage + Teasing + Chit chat + Enviroment + relaxation with a beautiful lady, which i consider money well spent and left a happy and satisfied man.
Consider as different excitement & adventure.
Base on this price can easily get a good F around SG, but the main different will be different theme and adventure as well as different excitment.

The last part i will not disclose much on Happy Exxxxxx + How many blue or red (Brother out there explore yourself) - Definitely worth a try and visit.
Old 22-04-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Charles420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know now drexx lxxx who still provided bj?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1