The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
unbrokensquid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Just curious. Is this a mp?
No bro. Its not.
Old 07-07-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Go try soon, she's also leaving in aug.
Bro, who is leaving in aug...for good?
Old 07-07-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
HDB flat must check, but private condo does not need to check?

Rental yield in G is apparently higher than other places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room/news/20181130_arrest_enforcement_operation_against_vice _activities_a
Old 07-07-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Always wanted to visit her but everytime i go there, i visit her roommate, maybe next time shld book them back to back to save the trip. Oh yea her roommate also complained about the rental here too lol.
Who is Fei Fei's room mate?
Old 07-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokensquid View Post
BBBJ is for 160 bro (stated in advert)
140 got her to remove her clothes and 2x HJ.
Wut… pay $30 more to remove clothes? So $110 no remove ah…
Old 07-07-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Samtheson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited https://sglonelyguy-24.com/malaxi-massage/

Malaxi is kind and very welcoming.
She responded quickly to my SMS, which surprise me, as I am struggling to get responses from few others.
Arrived to her condo, and accessed to her apartment.
It is very clean place, and I was served cold tea.
Got to the shower and was asked to get to the bed. Got her shirt off.
Nice massage, licked my entire back, then oiled my lower back and that was amazing.
Turned around, again more licking and final shoot.
Head massage for 15 minutes which was amazing.
Will return!
Old 07-07-2023, 01:30 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

After Tuesday visit to Lora, I was telling myself enough for this week and was planning to leave this ml for next week. But things took a bad turn at work, it kinda free up my time for today and will possibly murder me next week. Not taking chances, I decided to drop her a sms and see whether there is a chance to set an appointment. Got the green light the night before and looking at the address, oh boy, this is going to be interestingly familiar.

I decided to act smart and walk from the mrt. Fortunately or unfortunately, there was no rain. But the sun was beating strongly on me as I took quite a walk to that place. A lot of ml-s asked do I work out as my legs look muscular and my reply is all thanks to them and all the walking, it made me fitter than before. By the time I reached, I was panting and sweating all over.

When the door opened, it was nice change in environment as her place was nice and cooling. Area is well kept.

If you read up on Shuang Shuang, there has been a lot written on her and the rumours are true. She is really beautiful. The elegant and gentle type. The natural type of beauty that needs no makeup. There she was in sports bra and shorts.

She speaks very gently and there is a certain charm to her voice. Very polite. Completes the demure personality.(she sounds really cute when she speaks some simple phrase in English)

In contrast to my experience with Lora, she is the type of ml who balances both massage and sensual which I appreciate a lot. It is not the strong but can feel she help to relieve a lot of tight knots around my back.

For sensual, I will k.i.s.s. 4.5G, s/n in panty, not the big type of boob but I did enjoy to zhut and a good simulating hj which got me to shot really quickly(normally if it is 2nd hj for the week, it will take longer but kudos to her for making me surrender so quickly)

In terms of service, really good. No one hand massage, full hour given and end with a nice relaxing head massage. She even help to straighten my shirt collar which is a nice touch.

When my "shi fu" leaves, I know this ml can help to fill that gap(must visit my shi fu before she leaves. A promise I made with her). Will pay another visit to this elegant lady even though I know it is a feat for walkers but she is worth burning a bit of fats for.

But do take note, she will leave in a few months time.(clue: can count within one hand).

Last edited by rythuno; 07-07-2023 at 04:29 PM.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokensquid View Post
No bro. Its not.
Icic. Because this practice of topping up is the first time I see for non-mp ml-s. Normally it is more seen in mp-s(one of the reasons I shy away from mp-s)
Old 07-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PotatoFries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros know what happened to Ke Le? The one who will finger your ass. Or if any bro got recco for ML with similar offering. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I haven't visited any ML in more than half a year. Will I get rejected because I have no recent update in the database?
Old 07-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
I haven't visited any ML in more than half a year. Will I get rejected because I have no recent update in the database?
Bro, what I worry is there are so much databases going around. Do you recognize any from the current batch? Can try to contact them and add you so you can move forward? Just a suggestion. (And if you change your number, quote your previous number)
Old 07-07-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Bro, what I worry is there are so much databases going around. Do you recognize any from the current batch? Can try to contact them and add you so you can move forward? Just a suggestion. (And if you change your number, quote your previous number)
Yeah, the ones I visited before are still around. Time to RTM, I guess?
Old 07-07-2023, 03:36 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
Yeah, the ones I visited before are still around. Time to RTM, I guess?
Yup and ask them to check your records. Will say 2-3 records should be good enough based on what some ml-s said. Saying that, I know a few ml-s will check on recency of the records. If it is too far back, they will also treat it as void
Old 07-07-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bros,

FR for my regular ML - Mia

Looks & Body: 6/10 sagging B boobs and some baby fat but she is natural beauty with smooth and milk skin. Her butts is nice too
Environment: 10/10 Clean and hygienic
Massage: 9/10 Put on good effort to press all your aching body and super relaxing
JG: 8/10 She knows how to pull a particular vein that connect to kidney - slight painful (酸酸 pain) but really effective to the tools. Didi performance really can last longer
Sensual: 7/10 Can request for HDLY if u like and no top-up. Good speed and control to let u release. Remember to ask her to sit beside u so that u can access to her upper body. For lower body - depends on chemistry and your skill
Generally she is a nice lady and do support. Cheers guys and happy chionging!
Old 07-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-ye-zi-massage/

Quick MR for Xiao Ye Zi

Overall: Very quality massage and good sensual service. Good communication skills, very friendly. Even after service, she still give me neck massage till time is up. Massage skill level definitely at parlour level.

Looks: young and cute

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1