The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
is her boobs au naturel, shape looks overly firm and round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Hi bro, will not bs you and say I cannot remember off hand( going to refresh my memory in 2 weeks.) Remember it looked big and her overall package was really good(her massage is one of the strongest among the ml-s I meet so far). For au natural, other bro-s can help with this part?
Confirm chop...it's NATURAL...and D cup...slurp slurp!
Old 09-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Grateful to bro @loner78 for sharing his MR.
Bro @freedie87 From the MR alone should be quite vanilla.
Then the statement “friend of XBY” I can double confirm it’s super vanilla. Correct me if I’m wrong next ML for me please.
Okay, I finally remembered who now.

If not mistaken previous stint her name called Sindy.

I had visited her once, confirmed she vanilla.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:06 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

Just a little application for cross referencing for the newer bros.
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/zhuo-ma-massage/
If you check another site, fj price is the same as the hj price stated here($140) so do take some time to do a bit of cross checking.(I only did a check because $140 a price sounds really off and so much things promised)
Old 09-07-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro, will not bs you and say I cannot remember off hand( going to refresh my memory in 2 weeks.) Remember it looked big and her overall package was really good(her massage is one of the strongest among the ml-s I meet so far). For au natural, other bro-s can help with this part?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Confirm chop...it's NATURAL...and D cup...slurp slurp!
thanks both 👍
Old 09-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Okay, I finally remembered who now.

If not mistaken previous stint her name called Sindy.

I had visited her once, confirmed she vanilla.
Vanilla $130, PASS !
Old 09-07-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
stephenisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
no. they will ask u shower and then head massage and snooze a bit till times up. don't get shortchanged.
Quote:
Hi bro, if you shoot early, a good ml will follow up with a head massage, cuddle, etc till the end of the agreed timing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
After your shower, can still tell her to massage any part of your body you needed until hit 57 minutes (3 min to get dressed), no need to be good ML!

Ty bros for the advise!
Old 09-07-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/nina-massage/

Hi guys, any reviews to share for Nina? May I ask if she is FN? Thank you in advance!
Old 09-07-2023, 03:57 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post

Hi guys, any reviews to share for Nina? May I ask if she is FN? Thank you in advance!
Hi bro, can search nina-masaage. A fair bit has been written about her. She has been around a while(only recent change of her photos). S/n, 4G from my experience with her. If you know lin lin, she is her good friend.
Old 09-07-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
No leh, didn't get when i was there. Not sure why. Maybe only upon RTM?
Bro, suggest that you try to take it off, she will either let you or reposition herself. No harm trying but please respect her decision. This is where the fun is. Like you said, it could be a rtm bonus.
Old 09-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/aurora-massage/

Any bro tried this girl before? Remember she was here before but the price seem to be higher this time round ($160 for 45min)
Old 09-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xinxin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anan-massage/

Oh my gosh, 2 more listing, any commando?!

Looks too good to be true
They really cannot give us a break if the ml I am trying to contact doesn't reply and my work does not murder me this week, I can help to check out on xin(x2) although that address is again must plan carefully as not very near my area. See first,no promises
Old 09-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Nina boobs natural confirm plus chop!
Old 09-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-lisa/

Some time since I visited slg since boarders open
Was in the east and decided to check out some ML from the east that is good for foot soldiers

Looks: 4/10 add at least 10-20 the the age, was a little disappointed when I saw her as compared to the picture
Body: nice boobs but it’s a body of a milf so belly fat is there
Massage: 10/10 the massage, this is where she shine
Boobfuck: 10/10 she knows what she’s doing
But was turned off when she told me have to add for this and that, those that are planning to have boobfuck or bj or jg take note
small head took over so I top up to get a good boobjob
Old 09-07-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nina has such confidence to ask me which one I prefer , natural like hers or fake ones like many others. Must give it to her for such confidence and cheekiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Nina boobs natural confirm plus chop!
Old 09-07-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post

Her new set of pics...wow....looks really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1