The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 14-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andychin View Post
Went there and call no 20 , many mentioned 20 is very power . After trying to me is just normal cannot be ang pai service wise okok not pretty type.
ya nothing special about that tall specky girl next door look. service overrated by some fr here.
Old 14-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster (B)

weekend also packed with bangla workers queueing to bang
Old 14-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hahaha, if curvy… this house generally all pretty slender one (no bachai(s)) C cups at most (22 & 38 looks pretty curvy(?) but sadly tiagong the service cmi per other bros FR).

32 is c enhanced and pretty patient imo - but I wouldn’t say she’s v curvy. 2 sessions with her, first was standing doggie for like 10mins iirc (not all WLs are okay with standing I think) but she didn’t say anything, Second one she bbbj for 20mins straight till CIM at first buzzer. Some bros mentioned breath issues in previous FRs but no issue with me la. Can see if her FJ works for you.

36’s looks and figure is nicest for me but I didn’t FJ her too long so can’t comment on FJ. C cups with nice waist, enough curves for me.

33 did comment FJ too long, but you can still try, maybe u have better chemistry haha.

Strictly gnd looks wise: prolly g30 bah, she has C naturals iirc so petite sorta slight curvy but she can’t communicate at all and has that time extension thingy, I didn’t FJ for long, took 2 CIM haha. My friend who tried her in the past also said she doesn’t like FJ for long, prolly cause she’s v popular. U can try and see if otherwise still!

this house service attitude generally quite solid one (at least for the 5 girls I tried).
walk pass this house many times. the OKT look fierce lol , ok will go and visit this house next week
Old 14-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
walk pass this house many times. the OKT look fierce lol , ok will go and visit this house next week
Hahaha looks abit gl but ok one la never fierce me before also, still alot of bros queuing (for good reason), do FR after ur try, hope this helps and have fun bro!
Old 15-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

To Patrons of G20,
She say she might taking 20th(Confirm) and 21st (Might/Might not) to rest.
She told me she got insomnia and need time off to catch some sleep. Poor thing got pimple outbreak on her forehead.
Old 15-07-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
To Patrons of G20,
She say she might taking 20th(Confirm) and 21st (Might/Might not) to rest.
She told me she got insomnia and need time off to catch some sleep. Poor thing got pimple outbreak on her forehead.
fuck so much still cannot sleep. maybe kanna some incurable diseases???
Old 16-07-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster (B)

today want to go call g20 but already alot of bangla queing outsie for her. i wonder does she provide bbbj and ar and let the bangla and keleng kia enjoy her smooth skin?
Old 16-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
today want to go call g20 but already alot of bangla queing outsie for her. i wonder does she provide bbbj and ar and let the bangla and keleng kia enjoy her smooth skin?
G20 & G28 are the GL favourites of the banglas & ah nehs.
Go to their chatgroups and you will see these 2 WLs are highly promoted there with several juicy FRs.
It may surprise you that G28 has picked some of their lingo too....
Old 16-07-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Go to their chatgroups and you will see these 2 WLs are highly promoted there with several juicy FRs.
whats the chatgroup ah?? keen to know their tryts... hehee
Old 16-07-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Thanks for the heads up.

I've stopped patronising G20 and G28.

There have been a few occasions that they did not wash up after my session. Esp after CIM, I was hoping to see them at least with the mouthwash. At times, the do just a splash and wipe down.

I do feel sorry for them as it can be tiring and their skin do take a tool with all that soap.

Had a good run with them and will alternate with other houses.

Have fun and stay safe

Quote:
Old 16-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah interesting, I want to know their groupchat also haha
Old 16-07-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
me too whats their groupchat wanna know if g20 provide sahismi to bangla or blackies
Old 16-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Thanks for the heads up.

I've stopped patronising G20 and G28.

There have been a few occasions that they did not wash up after my session. Esp after CIM, I was hoping to see them at least with the mouthwash. At times, the do just a splash and wipe down.

I do feel sorry for them as it can be tiring and their skin do take a tool with all that soap.

Had a good run with them and will alternate with other houses.

Have fun and stay safe

yeah man last week after i happily cimed into g20 mouth with some dripping at her lips and specs. i didnt see her wash with listerine just water also. lol
Old 16-07-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

want less mileage and more cleanliness go to PRC houses...
Old 16-07-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow really keen to see the juicy FRs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1