The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Bro WB thanks for all these enlightening sharings. I guess a man has to be confident in life across all areas to be confident in attracting his dream girl. As a typical mommy boy still finding my confidence at the ripe age of 43, my low self confidence in my professional endeavour has led me to missed opportunities... I wonder if you can also share something about workplace self confidence here, if it make sense, for professional wussy like me. Thanks.
Old 16-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Bro WB thanks for all these enlightening sharings. I guess a man has to be confident in life across all areas to be confident in attracting his dream girl. As a typical mommy boy still finding my confidence at the ripe age of 43, my low self confidence in my professional endeavour has led me to missed opportunities... I wonder if you can also share something about workplace self confidence here, if it make sense, for professional wussy like me. Thanks.
Hi bro,

Thanks so much for your post.

Workplace confidence? If you're very good at what you do, you should have lots of confidence. Aim to be THE best in your field.

Unfortunately, you will also need good EQ, AQ, and connections to get ahead in your career and profession.

Getting the prettiest girl of your type is easier.

Cheers!
Bro WB

.................................................. ..

Good afternoon, what an auspicious day!

Recently, I received the following emails from guru Derek Rake.

My brother Shogun,

Today’s email is about cheating.

Unfaithfulness.

Infidelity.

Adultery.

Cuckoldry. (Yes, that’s a word.)

No point prancing around the bush. Is your woman seeing another man behind your back?

Find out. Take this quiz.

Heck, I recommend this even if you are not attached yet… so you know what to watch out for when you are.

Remember–there’s nothing worse for a man than getting cucked…

…but here’s the good news. You can bulletproof yourself against cuckoldry with the heavy artillery of female emotional enslavement–Shogun Method.

Derek Rake
Enslavement, Not Seduction

Find out. Take this quiz.

12 Signs Quiz

Score yourself one point for each yes answer.

One. She’s going out more often than before.

Two. She looks at her phone and giggles.

Three. She’s extra active on social media, especially on Instagram.

Four. She posts thirst traps on social media.

Five. When you go out with other women, she doesn’t care.

Six. She talks about how exciting life outside the marriage is.

Seven. Her social circle seems to have gotten bigger quickly.

Eight. She gets defensive when you ask her about her new friends.

Nine. There is some improvement in her life, for example, if she has gotten a promotion, or lost weight, or had a makeover.

Ten. Her passive aggressiveness has shot through the roof recently.

Eleven. She sings praises of other men, especially the boyfriends or husbands of her friends.

Twelve. When you ask her what she thinks about cheating, she’s indifferent or avoids the question.

Calculate your scores.

0 to 3: Low risk of infidelity.

3 to 6: Moderate risk. She’s probably thinking about cheating on you. There’s still time to stop her. Continue watching to find out how.

Above 6: High risk. It’s likely she’s already seeing another guy.

So, what do you do?

Remember, a woman cheats when she doesn’t get 'emotional satiation' from her man. The easiest way to satisfy a woman’s emotional needs, as any Shogun will tell you, is Fractionation. It’s all about putting your woman through an emotional roller coaster.

The definitive guide to Fractionation is protected inside the Shogun Method. You can’t find it anywhere else in the world.

I have received Mr. Rake's newsletters for over a decade. I have not paid anything for his ideas and methods. A lot of what he has written can be found online foc.

I don't agree with him that you have to enslave a girl to make her addicted to you emotionally and physically. I treat all my LPs/GFs/FBs as equals. And I always leave them better than when I first met them.

It's good karma.

Have a great weekend!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Hi Warbird,

Thanks for your sharing throughout the years. Gives great pleasure to hear someone articulate their thoughts and share opinions pieces which they identify with.

I’ve read your posts since I was a testosterone charged teen. Today I am the same, but older, wiser and with a little more resources.

I hope to meet you one day, when circumstances allow, and when I’m also able to consider having a “very attractive LP”.
Bro, tks for your post

You have made my day!

Most people think I'm all BS because they have been brainwashed by social and cultural conditioning and have preconceived biases. I feel very sorry for them.

They urgently need to reprogram the subconscious mind. It's a gradual and arduous process. Otherwise, they will never capture the heart of their dream girl. They could get her body, as in the case of King Fuchai and Xi Shi. It is a certainty that the relationship will fail, eventually.

I like to meet you too, hopefully very soon. Bring your 'very attractive LP.' I'll bring mine.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 29-09-2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Good evening,

Derek Rake just emailed me on How To Train Your Woman. I'm sharing it because he uses the term 'Masculine Worthiness.' It's new to me, but it's similar to a man's masculine value or 'prizability.'

How to train your woman? Do you even need to train her? And if so, how?

Well, I've got so many of those questions that I'm writing an email to you today to answer them.

Let me know if I've answered yours below. If not, reply to this email.

Why do I need to train my girlfriend or wife?

The way a man loves a woman differs from how a woman loves a man.

A man loves a woman for who she is.

A woman loves a man when she respects him.

In fact, she can’t love a man she has little or no respect for. In the female mind, love is rooted in respect and reverence.

What leads to respect and reverence?

Training is key.

Of course, it sounds somewhat offensive to “train” a woman to love a man. After all, falling in love should come naturally, right?

But, here’s the thing. If you think you can train a child or a puppy into obedience, why do you think you can’t do the same for your partner?

The answer is that you can indeed train your girlfriend to be both loving and obedient. And you should.

Keep this in mind. You are only “training” your woman to show you’re a man worthy of respect. If you want a loving, enduring relationship, training is essential.

How do you teach your woman to love you?

Love originates from respect. And respect is born when she senses your masculine worthiness.

What’s masculine worthiness?

Simply put, it’s your value as a man. And it’s measured relative to her value as a woman, in eight ways.

One. You must be smarter than her.

Two. You must know more than her.

Three. You must understand life better than her.

Four. You must solve all her problems.

Five. You must be able to take care of her. (And her children.)

Six. You must lead her and provide her with guidance.

Seven. You must be the rock that she relies on to calm her emotional turmoil. And,

Eight. You must give her the opportunity to support your own mission.

Everything in girlfriend training revolves around these eight traits. Your words and actions must consistently showcase your masculine worthiness. That’s how you secure the respect and love of a woman for a lifetime.

Your comments?

Do you have those 8 traits?

Cheers and good night!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-10-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3106 / Power: 16
kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

Derek Rake just emailed me on How To Train Your Woman. I'm sharing it because he uses the term 'Masculine Worthiness.' It's new to me, but it's similar to a man's masculine value or 'prizability.'

How to train your woman? Do you even need to train her? And if so, how?

Well, I've got so many of those questions that I'm writing an email to you today to answer them.

Let me know if I've answered yours below. If not, reply to this email.

Why do I need to train my girlfriend or wife?

The way a man loves a woman differs from how a woman loves a man.

A man loves a woman for who she is.

A woman loves a man when she respects him.

In fact, she can’t love a man she has little or no respect for. In the female mind, love is rooted in respect and reverence.

What leads to respect and reverence?

Training is key.

Of course, it sounds somewhat offensive to “train” a woman to love a man. After all, falling in love should come naturally, right?

But, here’s the thing. If you think you can train a child or a puppy into obedience, why do you think you can’t do the same for your partner?

The answer is that you can indeed train your girlfriend to be both loving and obedient. And you should.

Keep this in mind. You are only “training” your woman to show you’re a man worthy of respect. If you want a loving, enduring relationship, training is essential.

How do you teach your woman to love you?

Love originates from respect. And respect is born when she senses your masculine worthiness.

What’s masculine worthiness?

Simply put, it’s your value as a man. And it’s measured relative to her value as a woman, in eight ways.

One. You must be smarter than her.

Two. You must know more than her.

Three. You must understand life better than her.

Four. You must solve all her problems.

Five. You must be able to take care of her. (And her children.)

Six. You must lead her and provide her with guidance.

Seven. You must be the rock that she relies on to calm her emotional turmoil. And,

Eight. You must give her the opportunity to support your own mission.

Everything in girlfriend training revolves around these eight traits. Your words and actions must consistently showcase your masculine worthiness. That’s how you secure the respect and love of a woman for a lifetime.

Your comments?

Do you have those 8 traits?

Cheers and good night!
Bro WB
I don't fully agree. Depends on the kind of women you are targeting. The high value, rich ones don't need your financial support nor do they need help solving problems. In fact sometimes they just want a listening ear, they can solve their own problems. Something hard for them to come by? A high value male she can trust.
Old 04-10-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13220 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

I remember seeing this thread many years ago.
I have been mia for 10 years from sbf and this thread is still active.
Kudos to your commitment.

Quote:
Good evening,

Derek Rake just emailed me on How To Train Your Woman.
I would rephrase the term "train" to accustomed.
So she knows to come to you and count on you when in need, or in want.
So she knows how you do not want to be and avoid that situation, eg waiting needlessly.
How to accustom would depend on how you react to situation you do not want, tell her once, if it happens again, remind her.
The third time, softly remind her its the 3rd time, say nothing else and walk away, to each his/her own.

You have asserted yourself, its up to her to decide the next step.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 07-10-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsura View Post
I don't fully agree. Depends on the kind of women you are targeting. The high value, rich ones don't need your financial support nor do they need help solving problems. In fact sometimes they just want a listening ear, they can solve their own problems. Something hard for them to come by? A high value male she can trust.
Bro, tks for your post.

I don't always agree with Mr. Rake.

His eight traits of 'masculine worthiness' are the basic minimum a man must have.

Do you believe a beautiful and intelligent woman can respect a man who is not as smart as she is? Of course, a gold digger won't mind a dumbass as long as he is loaded and can give her lots of money. The relationship will fail.

How do you define a 'high-value' woman?

Yes, active listening and trustworthiness are important if a man already has the eight traits. There are many other attributes I have posted here before.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
I remember seeing this thread many years ago.
I have been mia for 10 years from sbf and this thread is still active.
Kudos to your commitment.

Good evening,

Derek Rake just emailed me on How To Train Your Woman.

I would rephrase the term "train" to accustomed.
So she knows to come to you and count on you when in need, or in want.
So she knows how you do not want to be and avoid that situation, eg waiting needlessly.
How to accustom would depend on how you react to situation you do not want, tell her once, if it happens again, remind her.
The third time, softly remind her its the 3rd time, say nothing else and walk away, to each his/her own.

You have asserted yourself, its up to her to decide the next step.
Bro, thanks.

Yes, I started this thread over 14 yrs ago. I have persevered because sharing is caring, and I have learned so much from everyone here, especially the naysayers.

I agree that 'train' is not the most appropriate word to use.

A man is always the prize, and his dream girl is submissive to him. She will also respect his boundaries.

IMHO, the most attractive man who is ranked highest in the sexual marketplace is a badass gentleman (quite similar to a prestigious man). I have many posts on this topic here. It starts with his 'Meta Frame.'

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3106 / Power: 16
kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, tks for your post.

I don't always agree with Mr. Rake.

His eight traits of 'masculine worthiness' are the basic minimum a man must have.

Do you believe a beautiful and intelligent woman can respect a man who is not as smart as she is? Of course, a gold digger won't mind a dumbass as long as he is loaded and can give her lots of money. The relationship will fail.

How do you define a 'high-value' woman?

Yes, active listening and trustworthiness are important if a man already has the eight traits. There are many other attributes I have posted here before.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Thanks for your reply, bro!

A high-value women is someone who has high EQ, is financially independant yet still respects a man enough to put him first. So none of those crazy modern feminists who expect a man to pay for everything yet demand "equal rights". A good and recent example is S*bil L*u. She is rich and successful yet still quite traditional in many aspects. Local women like these are almost extinct!

As for your comment about active listening and trustworthiness, unfortunately i do not have the bandwidth now to go thru all 500+ pages of your thread. No doubt you, and many others before you, have posted about these attributes before. They are not unique or particularly hard to find. These men are those who have very beautiful women always attached to their arms.
Old 14-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsura View Post
Thanks for your reply, bro!

A high-value women is someone who has high EQ, is financially independant yet still respects a man enough to put him first. So none of those crazy modern feminists who expect a man to pay for everything yet demand "equal rights". A good and recent example is S*bil L*u. She is rich and successful yet still quite traditional in many aspects. Local women like these are almost extinct!

As for your comment about active listening and trustworthiness, unfortunately i do not have the bandwidth now to go thru all 500+ pages of your thread. No doubt you, and many others before you, have posted about these attributes before. They are not unique or particularly hard to find. These men are those who have very beautiful women always attached to their arms.
Thank you, bro.

A beautiful, smart, and rich girl with high EQ and AQ is hard to find anywhere. 可遇而不可求.

Unfortunately, it will take more than active listening and trustworthiness to attract a bevy of very beautiful women. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Recently, I read this fascinating article on Live Sciences.

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex

https://www.livescience.com/animals/...rce=SmartBrief

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex
Female European common frogs will play dead to avoid mating during their "explosive" breeding, where several males attempt to mount one female at the same time.

Female frogs have developed a number of ways to get out of sex, including rolling, grunting and even faking their own deaths, scientists have discovered.

European common frogs (Rana temporaria) are known as "explosive" breeders that gather in their dozens to mate in ponds. Usually, males outnumber females, which means six or more males may compete to mount a female at one time in what is known as a mating ball.

"In some cases, the female might be killed inside these mating balls," Carolin Dittrich, a researcher at the Natural History Museum in Berlin, told Live Science.

But the females have developed several techniques to avoid mating. "Rather than being passive and helpless, we find that females can use three key strategies for avoiding males they don’t want to mate with — either because they aren't ready to breed or do not want to mate with a certain male," Dittrich said.

Isn't that interesting? Comments?

Some human females behave the same way, especially when they don't want to be fxxked by a certain male.

A very cute and youthful young woman/SYT will be approached or propositioned dozens of times by all kinds of men every day. She has learned to avoid eye contact with or to reply to strangers.

Her behavior is often misconstrued as antisocial and aloof. It's just a defensive mechanism for personal safety.

Please be patient and gentle with such a rare gem. This is one girl you have to go slow. Display your social/sexual values and masculine character traits. Gain her trust and build rapport. You will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.

Have a nice weekend to all Samsters,
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-10-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Machiavelian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread by bro warbird. Look forward to more tips!
Old 21-10-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
celavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is such an amazing thread. How I wish I had chanced upon this earlier. The mindset and ethos would have been really helpful.

Abit of history, I had BY'ed a singer for a couple of months. We have since broken up as I could not stand the incesstant request for money and finally saw that this was all a transaction. Unfortunately I was KC big time and still cannot suppress this feeling towards her. It has been 4 months already and still cannot get over her. There is not much resentment since I appreciate that I did gain Her over the course of the relationship. Move on but it seems it is easier said than done. Onwards to my next BY is the only way to forget her.

Anyhow I will be a student of bro Warbird and Austin and other esteemed bros and the years of wisdom here. I still can't believe this wisdom had been here all this time since 2009 and I have only just discovered it.

I spent between 10-15k pm for a small joint PRC singer, met and fucked twice a week on average. Suppose to be exclusive but who would truly know. My BY kept hinting me that people around her get 20+k pm but I always resist all these mental tricks of hers where I can.

I hope other bros will share their 2023 CURRENT BY going rates for singers / ktv gals.

I hear business at many joints now not so good. Raid at orchard ktv few weeks ago, joints with poor patronage nowadays. Any view of the current state of the economy and if now is a better chance to hit success at BY at ktv/hfj?

Last but not least pls help up my humble points.
Old 21-10-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

double post

Last edited by celavie; 30-10-2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old 21-10-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

With regards the rate I paid, singer was not syt but under 30yo, 1.7m tall just under 50kg, Looked chio to me but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Furthermore with good makeup skills anyone can look younger than they are. Definitely one of the more chio ones at the joint.

By the way, what is the highest amount bros have spent on investment to get a lady's attention but failed? Trying to work out what amount to burn or at least what these girls see as puny amounts.
Old 21-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

double post

Last edited by celavie; 30-10-2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Call me cheapo. I don't believe in the concept of BY. Unless if I am single, divorced or widowed and the lady stays with me 24/7, stop working as a singer hostess or FL, maybe even a OL.
Even if the lady stops her work, she can still be seeing others during the day though she will come home to sleep.
If the singer, hostess or whatever has pride and really likes you, most of all, see a future with you, she will not outright measure you by how much money can you give her daily, monthly or yearly. If she's capable of making money herself, by merely mentioning that you want to give her money, would cause her to roll eye, feel insulted and walked away.
If you are attached or married, then the more you should not consider BY any of them. 9/10 of them are only interested in your money, not your look, love or cock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1