The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-12-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
jookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=967768

Fox - Club Friday

OKT: Responsive, arrange my booking fast and instructions are clear. Got my booking confirmed during the weekend.
Location: Discreet area for man funny business. Thumbs up for this.
Looks: Cute and charming face, not exactly Syt. Fox give off the naughty mistress vibe for me.
Body: Damn solid body. Easy to carry up and fuck. Stomach no tummy fats or stretch mark. Slightly more to Thai tan skin tone.
Boobs: nice and firm pair of boobs, looks super great on her. When she pulls up her shirt, able to see the boob bounce out. Sibei solid even though turns out it's not natural.
Pussy: Nicely trimmed, not funny smell when licking her. Very sensitive clit and inner thigh.
Bbbj: experience head giver, clean my pipe shiny and clean. Never miss out a spot with her tongue. Had to give her a solid thumbs up effort. Only downside is I felt a bit hurried during this part.
Fj: very sensual feeling with her, passionate sex first then slowly become more and more intense. Got her in the mood for some hardcore action. Accommodating to my request to change position. Her moans are louder when in missionary, I pump hard while fingering her clit.
GFE: Mix gfe and pse together, very nice combo for sure.
Rtf: Yes for course.
Remarks: I think she's your go to girl if you felt like to have some kinky time with a slutty mistress.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Womanayzer is Cool - loads of Potential

Minsoo - Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ghlight=minsoo

Looks- 9/10 GND shy type looks
Body- 9/10 well maintained body
Boobs- 8/10 not too big not too small.
Frenching- 9/10 passionate. Didn’t rushed at all
Bbbj- 9/10 hungry. Like it when she will fast go down then slowly go up wrapping her lips on my brother
Fj- 9/10 accommodating. High sex drive
Rtf- yes
Old 18-12-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
P11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyP11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Vivian from Terminal21

Was very pleased with my session with Vivian from T21.

Looks: 8/10 Looks resemble a lot like the photos shown but prettier in person than the photos if you ask me, she got the face that is not boring. Her hair and make up is nicely done during my session.

Boobs: 8/10 Nice C cup boobs that accentuates her body and figure. Boobs are enhanced and man made though, but still feels very soft and natural. I don't really mind with enhanced or not as long as the size is good.

Body: 9.5/10 One of the best body I encountered. I would say the body and boobs complement each other and it's a great pairing.

BBBJ: 9/10 Out of this world. She blew my mind, very sensitive, I got to hold and relax a bit. A mix of licking and sucking. Did BBBJ in both lying down and standing. She even wanted to deep throat me while I am standing and she initiated it herself. Her hands roaming all over my thigh and ass when doing it, damn shiok bro.

Frenching: Unfortunately we didn't explore this part.

Painting: 8/10 Yes, she allows it. Pussy is shaved hair free, just how I like my pussy to be. No smell and no taste, which is good.

FJ: 9/10 Straight like Jav type. Very accommodative to your requests and positions change, will always ask you what you like and want. Her pussy is damn tight and she really clenches her pussy to enhance the pleasure. I like that she not only doing it but she also try to enjoy herself too.

Massage: 9/10 she was a real masseuse back in Thai so her massage skills is damn legit. Nice pressure with a mix of erotica.

GFE 10/10 She make me feel welcome to her place. Plus her massage, the atmosphere is really relaxing and warmth. Felt like a couple already.

RTF: I would if I have vit M before she leaves.

All in all, a JAV experience you cannot miss, and you'll miss after you are done. Bro Kim really good at bringing this gem.
Old 18-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
haha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Session with Pris from Terminal21
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=967595

Finally can confirm my booking with Pris as last time already confirm then something came up so need to cancelled.

Looks 9/10 looks better in person and she has those warm innocent feeling.

Body 9/10 great body with good height and with nice pair of boobs. Everything about her is natural.

French 9/10 started with soft tongue fight but once triggered her horny button is another new world of feeling. This is depends on chemistry so happy I got my share of luck with her.

Pussy 9/10 clean shave and she loves to be licked and fingered together. I think if got vibrator we can play harder Lol.

Bbbj 9/10 she will hold the shaft and lick up and down looking at you and suddenly devoured the whole thing in her mouth deep giving those damn high feeling.

Fj 9/10 we started off with her riding me and she took my hands to grab both her boobs and up and down she bonce on my dick, switch to doggy as I wanna take full control her and fucked her fast and hard momentum till she moan louder and louder and both hands grabbing the bed sheets. Finally I release my load on her belly as I pull out and asked her to lay on her back.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny Chokdee

Looks: 7/10 gnd looks. Pics are accurate
Body:7/10 meat at the right places.
Boobs: 9/10 great all natural tits. Very soft but has enough volume. Watching them bounce in missionary and cg is highly arousing
Bbbj: cant comment as i moved straight to action after playing with the boobs
Fj: 8/10 non commercial style. Its like she is trying to enjoy too instead of just trying to get you off.
Gfe: 7/10
Old 18-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 5
gianttissue is one of the Best!gianttissue is one of the Best!gianttissue is one of the Best!

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=968090

Tried Lina (Lust365) yesterday. What can i say, everything was good.

Back to session, she is very accommodating on what i wanted from her. Tried only 1 position which is women on top position. Ride me furiously, i cum after 10 mins and yet she still ride me and doesnt want to let go. My didi siong ah.

Second session began after 20 mins break, same as 1st session, she is the one who pump me. hahaha. In the end, my whole session ended in 1 hour, another 30 mins just a chit chat. Everything OKT told about this girl indeed it is true. She served me "gao gao". Thanks OKT. Will come back and support again!
Old 18-12-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Cherry of Club Friday.

She is really as advertised. The young naughty girl from Club Friday. The session is very enjoyable and I can confirm she is really really a GEM.

Looks: A close resemblance to the photos provided. Feels more cute. Suitable for bros who like cute looking yet with a hint of innocent look.
Body: Natural C boobs, Slender body with sexy curves, not fat. Great view when bonking in any position.
BBBJ: Very nicely done. Alternated between some tongue twirlings and up down motion. She put her long hair in a messy bun and start to get on her knees and suck.
FJ: She was happy to do it in multiple positions with me. Genuinely enjoyed the sex together. Did not feel commercial at all, like fucking my own Gf. Started with her cowgirl riding. Nice rocking back and forth and then switching to up and down. Looking her expression of enjoying the sex. Next missionary with tight hugs. I fired my shot in this position. 2nd shot took abit longer, but she was hardworking and did not complain. I took quite long for me to shoot for 2nd round, pump her quite long and she followed along. Really appreciate her attitude.
GFE: Definitely very good. Communication no problems.

PS: Nice location and room. Book already sure enjoy the sex and girl. Thanks bro CF for arranging it nicely.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Jame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for T21 Jewel.

First, just wanna lay it out that i am not going to put any rating for this girl. Instead, i will just share my experience as it is.

Contacted OKT and did some verification since this is my first time booking in this stable. Process is quite efficient and quick.

I arrived on time and went up to the room and was greeted by Jewel with a bright smile. Honestly, I recall she wore a black satin night gown with low cut, when she bend over to grab something I can see her big boobs hanging. Instantly all my blood rushed down to my didi and i couldn't think straight.

So i went in and she looked quite shy. Offered me to shower first but I said I can do it myself cz it will be quicker, can't wait to see her naked in bed. Once back to the bedroom, I help her strip, her boobs are really big as ads and enhanced. Looking at those boobs only already horny liao.

She let me paint her first, She gets horny super easily, and just few mins later she was soaking wet. Lick her pussy while playing with her nipples. Then her turn to give me BJ. BJ skills made her feel like a pro, she knows how to make a guy high with her teaseful lick.

Proceed to FJ, I enter the tip first checking if she's ok before going in full size. She said I am big with biting her lip, so can boost ego too ah. Fucked her in missionary for the most part, changed o doggy a bit but I like missionary with her. I fired with my hands holding on to her boobs.

To summarise, given this price, its a legit good price for her service and body. She was very accomodating and keep asking me what other positions i want to try. She help me clean up after I release, very attentive.

To end off, YMMV because bonk is also depends on chemistry and personal preference. But if you like big boobs Milf, she can be your candidate.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bagib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

GIGI is a real gem pretty baby, her smile captivated me

I painted her a bit then started fingering, she grabbed the pillows and bed sheets and moaned sexyyyyyy daoooo, it was a MAJOR turn on.
BBBJ energetic suction is amazing from her. Felt had a lot of precum. my dick was getting harder and covered by her saliva like running water all over

kept on licking her legs while it’s on my shoulders while bonking her. I got so high when she moans deeply and cover her mouth to control a bit. Damn good

You must come and try Gigi if you want high GFE with no commercial vibes - 95% similar to pics in real life

Treat her well and you'll be rewarded.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 2
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lisa
-(Galaxy)
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=967515&highlight=

looks: bruh she look way better than posted pic haha. light make up

body: slim with small b-cup boobs

bbbj: its sloppy wet shiok no rushed feeling and no teeth but not the fast and furious kind.

FJ: Took the lead and was ready with every trick in the book. i use a position (dk what is it called) and she went crazy. after changing to few positions she direct me to use that position again LOL.

CIM: Yes, did it for the second shot and she took everything in without any residue and left me dry.

Old 18-12-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Kimmy from Terminal21

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=966766

Contacted bro Kim and asked if Kimmy is available, he said yes. Confirmed by booking within seconds.

Location wise, very accessible, clean, and got space to bonk comfortably.

So body wise, she was nicely slim with a little tummy fat and nice ass. Her boobs are natural and average in size. Super soft and the best for all your desires. I really don't mind with sizes as long as it's nice to play with.

She is fair skinned compared to most Thai, a little short, good perky ass. Huge tattoos on her back.

Face wise, sweet looking, effort to put light make up on, great smile. Definitely a charmer.

In terms of service, she's very submissive of directions, so able to play out your fantasies. Pretty obedient.

Bbbj is good, can go for a long time to your liking but not much DT or facefuck, 2 thumbs up for her effort.

Fj is sibeh solid. Can do many positions with no complaint. Can ride good but doggy is the best.

Overall, damn worth the price. If you're looking for sweet girl with good service, try her. Her tattoos really looks good on her back.

Happy bonking to all chiongster!
Old 18-12-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
dmaxball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had an afternoon quickie with Remi from Lust365, pleasantly surprised as she look exactly like pics and young sexy body.

Looks : 9/10. Exactly like pics
Body: 8.5/10 Slim taut body
Boobs: 10/10. c cups
French: 8/10 Abit but not quite JAV style, but didnt reject me
Pussy: 9/10 Well trimmed abalone that's clean and juicy
FJ: 9/10 Really solid bonk, an hour straight with alot of moans trying to hold back.
GFE: 8/10, Shy type require you to open up
RTF: yes for the PSE and pretty face of hers
Old 18-12-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Dottetdck is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Stella from Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ghlight=stella

Looks: 9/10 looks close to pix. Nice cheekbones makes her really young looking

Body: 9.5/10 petite with solid headlights. D cup i suppose

Kissing: 9/10 erotic tongue fights with mild hair pulling and lip biting

Bbbj: 8.5/10 trued her best to go deep. There’s slight gagging action too

Fj : 9/10 missionary was awesome. Seeing her small face and her huge headlights bouncing up and down as I penetrated her
Old 18-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Brandy is Cool - loads of Potential

NANA Foxythai

Looks: 8/10 similar to photos, milfy but minus abit due to filter. Won’t reject kind.
Body: 7/10 not for boobs lover, small A cup. Got nice ass for doggy
Kissing: DFK no problem for her. She will initiate.
Bbbj: 9/10 Can go for long, blow me for almost 25-30 mins. Told her I want to COF/CIM and she is ok.
FJ: 9/10 Can ride well and take heavy pounding. Accommodating to all position.

She gave me a long bbbj and I still cannot cum, request for caps on and pound her. When cumming I took off cap and shoot in to her mouth. No black face even though took long time to cum.

She provide good massage as she mention she’s working as masseur back in bkk. She will help to massage after first shot.

Nana is here to please all brothers, whatever request she will try her best to please you.

Have photos and videos wanted to share here but unable to upload…
Old 18-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
qetadg88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqetadg88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Writing this FR for Tesla from CF

Looks: 8/10 quite pretty but I won’t call it drop-dead gorgeous. Definitely young and quite similar with her photos.
Body: 8/10 nice figure, slim with curve, a bit tummy fat which is normal.
Boobs: 7/10 nice pair of Bs, natural
Service: 9/10 very high gfe. Shower together and she treated me like a king. Will also auto engage in shower play like lick nipples, bbbj, and also apply lotion to do standing body glide. Turn around and rub her bare ass to my groin, such a turn on.

Back on the bed she give me nice catbath. Then she continue with Bbbj, damn shiok. I thought she young and green, but surprisingly she excel in this department. Tight pussy during FJ and we tried a few positions. I put on some lube in the middle cz I feel she a bit dry. All good till I release my load on her belly.

GFE: 8/10 like your uni girlfriend that you just had a nice fuck with.
Overall I think she is worth the bonk especially if you like to bonk young girl with Syt vibe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1