The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2024, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningGenius View Post
I was recently at Donut and was fairly disappointed with the overall experience

Was a cold weekday evening and managed to assimilate pretty well given my background as a Gyopo. Asked specifically for someone 5’7 and up and given a lady around 5’4-5 with overarching heels, fairly stiff rack but fat as a pancake ass. Major disappointment

Usual standards ensued of blow on the walkway (fast - around 5-8 slurps and another lady on the side but half distracted) and proceed to room without any dickin’ action. Proceed to a good warm water wash and then action on the bed. Managed to salvage some good old fashioned spooning, cowgirl, missionary and doggie eliciting some squeals and the interest of 2 other ladies and their JP male friends on the side. Fairly awkward situation ensued where the entourage basically were watching like a swingers fest and cheering on the grinding - all in their morning best. With the CD on, couldn’t shoot without it so this was a bummer

I would say probably next time will try a pre-ordained selection - any recommendations? As I will be in Seoul till end of the month

Dude? Like really?
Why u simply not be ASSERTIVE and REFUSE her on the spot

FFS
Old 29-01-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Planning to go Seoul try kissbang on 21 February.
Which is 10 days after Seollal season. Anyone knows if the ladys will be back to work at Kissbangs? Will the rates still be the same?
Old 30-01-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merlion007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I found a new foreigner friendly anma palor

I found a new foreigner friendly anma.
It is ID anma.
As you guys know, many anma has foreigner tax much more expensive than the one for domestic visitors, but ID charged 230,000 KRW, as same as domestic price, for me.
Day team has more quality girls than night team but only a few girls in the day team accept foreign customers, but night time welcomes all foreiogn customers. They gave me quite erotic bubble massage dance and very good sex. I love tight Korean pussys. Id anma is located at near Yeoksam station and you can find their website by googling "ID ANMA"
Enjoy!
Old 30-01-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Which is 10 days after Seollal season. Anyone knows if the ladys will be back to work at Kissbangs? Will the rates still be the same?
im arriving feb 14th
i go and update u first.......
Old 30-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: I found a new foreigner friendly anma palor

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlion007 View Post
It is ID anma.
As you guys know, many anma has foreigner tax much more expensive than the one for domestic visitors, but ID charged 230,000 KRW, as same as domestic price, for me.
Day team has more quality girls than night team but only a few girls in the day team accept foreign customers, but night time welcomes all foreiogn customers. They gave me quite erotic bubble massage dance and very good sex. I love tight Korean pussys. Id anma is located at near Yeoksam station and you can find their website by googling "ID ANMA"
Enjoy!
hows the gals? korean or thai?
Old 30-01-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
im arriving feb 14th
i go and update u first.......
Thks bro.
But I am hoping to buy my air ticket earlier.
Anyone here went to kiss bang last year during this period?
Old 31-01-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Mechahentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A lot of factors here. If the girls are from Seoul, this won’t affect them much. Also the holiday is rather short so if they’re university students, chances are they’ll either stay or if they do go back to hometown it’ll be rather a short one.

And most girls when it comes to schedule and reliability (especially the aces) are literally day to day.

This came directly from the counter person at Hot Kiss which I went to over the weekend. More detailed FR soon
Old 31-01-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Re: I found a new foreigner friendly anma palor

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlion007 View Post
It is ID anma.
Enjoy!
Thanks for the new discovery. Just curious how the day time girls compare to a place like Tiffany and their age range that you were able to see? The latter is probably most important seeing it’s always hard to get Anma with below 30 WG
Old 05-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

First off, thanks to all the bros here for intel on kiss bang. It’s one of the more difficult form of mongering that’s hard to navigate without proper info that you provide. Special thanks to X and Y since the intel you provided helped me a whole lot on my latest adventure.

Hot Kiss at Silim

Direction:
If you’re already familiar you can skip. Otherwise, it’s worth noting. If you’re coming from Gangnam area, it’s about 25 minutes by subway.

- LINE 2 (Green line) head for Seoul University (Eastward)
- Excited Silim exit
- Take Exit 4
- Once you emerged from the subway Exit 4, just keep walking straight and look up
- About 100m you’ll spot a big black sign with Korean writing and a big K on the 4th floor
- As you get close you’ll see a building straddled by two small alleys
- You’ll know its the right building from both the aforementioned sign as well as Paik Coffee (in bold yellow color) on the street level
- Take the alley adjacent to Paik. You’ll see an entrance way to the side of the building.
- Just take the stairs and go up to 4th floor
- There’ll also be a boardgame cafe on 3rd floor

Fee:
- 50k won for 30 minutes
- 90k won for 60 minutes
- Options: 50k (BJ)/150k (FJ)

Day 1
Went there over the weekend around 2pm. The young guy at the reception spoke good English. Gave the 3 names on my list. None of them working. I asked how many are working and he said 3. However, he said only 1 will resemble the types I’d asked for.

Paid 50k won for 30 minutes. Reception led me to bathroom to brush teeth. Once done, he led me to a small dimly lit room that’s clean but reminded me of the old school seedy joint. Floor of nostalgia came back to me.

5 minutes later the small knock and the girl entered. I was disappointed as she’s not MCOT. Skinny and I can spot badly done boobjob right away (had similar type at a FJ room salon before so I quickly learned to detect). I would give her a 5. Probably late 20s to early 30s.

She was nice in attitude. Asked if I’d been there before. I said “yes”. You should always say “yes” even if it’s your first time so they know that you know lay of the land. She promptly asked about options. I chose 50k.

I didn’t kiss because I can vaguely smell Korean bbq panjang on her breath underneath the mouthwash. Below average skill. After 15-20 minutes of her trying btw BJ and HJ, I just told her to stop since I didn’t want to waste my precious swimmers. I chalked this up as paying my dues.

Spoke a bit more with receptionist on way out. He’s more helpful since I’d paid my dues. The girls on my list are definitely one of the more popular ones and their schedule are sporadic and sometimes day to day. Fortunately, they got the phone number I can contact to ask ahead of time and even book in advanced.

Day 2
This time I called ahead to get some idea what day and time the girls on the list work. The person on the other side spoke enough English to make sense. Couple days later I called again once I’d freed up my schedule. This time, the person on the other line spoke almost no English. But she still understood the name thankfully. Oppso (or a no) to one of the names. Something else to the other name (I took it to mean yes). I just say that name and and yes? Confirmed yes + some Korean.

Made my way. Same procedure as day 1. This time the door opened and a very slim girl of around 26/27 walked in. I would give her a 7 without makeup. Also friendly and asked if first time to which I said “no”. She asked about option. I prepared my Papago. It basically said, I’ll give you 50k first for the option. If you can make me want you, I’ll upgrade to 150k full option. She said “ok” and said she will go get condom first just in case. I said no need as I brought my own. The ones provided by shop tend to be super cheap one that’s really thick and you can barely feel anything.

Lots of kissing with this one. Just a nice slow build up. And of course, at one point, we went all the way.

Good luck guys and I will try either the ID anma that the other bro just posted, delivery service or the kiss bang in Huendai next time and update.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thks bro.
But I am hoping to buy my air ticket earlier.
Anyone here went to kiss bang last year during this period?
Most Koreans already return to work or school by 14th. While it’s one of the longer holiday they don’t take it as serious as the Vietnamese or the Chinese counterpart. You always have exception to the rule of course.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How to find Gain Anma?
Old 07-02-2024, 07:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
How to find Gain Anma?
Upped +159 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-02-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningGenius View Post
I was recently at Donut and was fairly disappointed with the overall experience

Was a cold weekday evening and managed to assimilate pretty well given my background as a Gyopo. Asked specifically for someone 5’7 and up and given a lady around 5’4-5 with overarching heels, fairly stiff rack but fat as a pancake ass. Major disappointment

Usual standards ensued of blow on the walkway (fast - around 5-8 slurps and another lady on the side but half distracted) and proceed to room without any dickin’ action. Proceed to a good warm water wash and then action on the bed. Managed to salvage some good old fashioned spooning, cowgirl, missionary and doggie eliciting some squeals and the interest of 2 other ladies and their JP male friends on the side. Fairly awkward situation ensued where the entourage basically were watching like a swingers fest and cheering on the grinding - all in their morning best. With the CD on, couldn’t shoot without it so this was a bummer

I would say probably next time will try a pre-ordained selection - any recommendations? As I will be in Seoul till end of the month
Went to Korea recently, and my experience there was around the same. The girls were ok.

I went around night time. There was an incident which broke out at Donuts and caused a break mid-action. Even when they topped up some time after, couldn't shoot with the limited time there.

Was an interesting eye opening experience but personally, I would rather head to soapland instead
Old 14-02-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Went to Korea recently, and my experience there was around the same. The girls were ok.

I went around night time. There was an incident which broke out at Donuts and caused a break mid-action. Even when they topped up some time after, couldn't shoot with the limited time there.

Was an interesting eye opening experience but personally, I would rather head to soapland instead
what sort of incident to stop operations for entire shop? police or fire breakout?
Old 14-02-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Went back to Korea again and of course I was back for more kiss bang action. If you missed it, read my previous review when I went to Korea.

Went to the Silim one for the bros that are familiar. This time round I learnt some basic Korean so communication with the counter wasn't an issue. Price still same as before and signalled to brush my teeth. This time round not sure is it because I know Korea or it was holiday/I got lucky, they assumed me a SYT that claimed to be 24 and still studying. Holy shit, really struck jackpot. She really looks damn chio and slim, easily head turner if she go Orchard road.

Of course I went for the full package - we had some Chemistry since I was able to converse in basic Korean. Went into DFK after some small talks as I roamed over her skirt and started fondling over her panties as she undressed my pants and did the same roaming over my undies. She started moaning after awhile and I felt her panties turn wet! Think she was super turned on by all the rubbing. She became super horny, took off her panties and took control of the game. Went on top of me in CG position and took her top and bra off to reveal her small B. Not really a problem for me since I was more of a face than a boobs person. She started grinding her bare pussy on my undies while we continue to DFK, and it didn't take long until my underwear was soaked with my precum and her juices. Really crazy now that I think back. She was super horny and every grind / hump made a very squishy sound because she was literally drenched down there. Stripped my undies and cap on, started pumping in CG as both of us enjoyed each other's company. Watching this wild and chio SYT ride me in CG was a sight to behold. She came so many times that the whole condom was filled with her white cum, changed position to 69 and finished in CIM (with top up).

Sorry if I was a bit long winded, but this time round at Silim it was a really good experience since I hit the jackpot on this SYT. She said she wouldn't be working for too long, so not sure if she will still be there if bros visit soon. Her name starts with L.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1