The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
harot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Ctc shared.
Can share the CTC with me too? Thank you!
Old 14-02-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
PapaVa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Dyson share please (:
Old 14-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitsolution View Post
Got the contact from MikhailG9. Had a session with Linda and Overall the session was enjoyable and the suction was deep. No joke. Her tongue action power. I took a while but she has no complaints.

Looks : 7.5/10 (this is quite personal tbh)
Body: 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10

Thanks for the recommendation.
She seems abit tired due to her high amount of booking but the price point, service is makes it worthwhile.
Ahhh.... another satisfied customer who has validated Linda's service performance
Go visit Yoyo next. I have also given you her contact
Up with with my humble point.
Old 15-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ahhh.... another satisfied customer who has validated Linda's service performance
Go visit Yoyo next. I have also given you her contact
Up with with my humble point.
Hi bro able to share ctc thanks!
Old 15-02-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ppcctt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

North bridge road alot
Old 15-02-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thehungryone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dyson power!!! hahaha
I never bluff you right
Hey bro can share the CTC ? Thanks!!
Old 15-02-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Mizardry6268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehungryone View Post
Hey bro can share the CTC ? Thanks!!
Able share ctts?
Old 15-02-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahjohn02 View Post
Anyone know if Jurong got late nite joints ?
I know of one...12am counted? lol
Old 16-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Anyone visited Linda recently to try her Dyson power?
Old 16-02-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
georgechua1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro mikhailg9 for the contact, visited Linda and truly a good experience with the Dyson power. Location is easy to find and definitely a gem.
Old 17-02-2024, 12:23 AM
球球

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15649 / Power: 72
BALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried it yesterday night after gotten the contact from you. Legit as many bros mention her vacuum damn power, super wet and can suck you till super dry. Booking was easy. Location not so convenient for people who took public transport. Quite abit of distance from the nearest MRT, believe there's a buses nearby. Took Grab down, not too sure about parking, maybe there's some behind the back alley.

Her looks probably around late-20s, looks pretty close as advertised, 8/10. Body slight meaty, natural D Cup, very bouncy 10/10. Reached the shop on time but have to wait 15mins as she still 'busy'. The room was big with attached shower. Her massage was average, lasted about 15~20 minutes. Was ask what kind of service I wanted, of course going for the full course. Catbath and BBBJ was awesome. So much vacuuming from the leg, back and neck. Then was asked to be on doggy position while she milked and cleaned your brother shiok shiok. Suction was strong and deep. After cap on she wanted to do missionary instead of cowgirl, said my dick was too big and scare injured it while riding (??? ok lol). Lay her back down and slowly ride her. While riding she started playing with her own nipples, like alot lol. Then I also started playing with it too lol. Boobs were super bouncy and nipples very sensitive.

Overall, the massage was decent. GFE 9/10, use abit of phone, she sure has alot of booking, so understandable. She's super accommodating, very chatty. Highly recommended, just to experience the dyson. Again, thanks @mikhailG9 Bro for sharing the contact.
Old 17-02-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLS View Post
Tried it yesterday night after gotten the contact from you. Legit as many bros mention her vacuum damn power, super wet and can suck you till super dry. Booking was easy. Location not so convenient for people who took public transport. Quite abit of distance from the nearest MRT, believe there's a buses nearby. Took Grab down, not too sure about parking, maybe there's some behind the back alley.

Her looks probably around late-20s, looks pretty close as advertised, 8/10. Body slight meaty, natural D Cup, very bouncy 10/10. Reached the shop on time but have to wait 15mins as she still 'busy'. The room was big with attached shower. Her massage was average, lasted about 15~20 minutes. Was ask what kind of service I wanted, of course going for the full course. Catbath and BBBJ was awesome. So much vacuuming from the leg, back and neck. Then was asked to be on doggy position while she milked and cleaned your brother shiok shiok. Suction was strong and deep. After cap on she wanted to do missionary instead of cowgirl, said my dick was too big and scare injured it while riding (??? ok lol). Lay her back down and slowly ride her. While riding she started playing with her own nipples, like alot lol. Then I also started playing with it too lol. Boobs were super bouncy and nipples very sensitive.

Overall, the massage was decent. GFE 9/10, use abit of phone, she sure has alot of booking, so understandable. She's super accommodating, very chatty. Highly recommended, just to experience the dyson. Again, thanks @mikhailG9 Bro for sharing the contact.
Your FR is also power bro!
Old 17-02-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Able share linda ctc bros ?
Old 17-02-2024, 02:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Dropped you a message bro. Can share ctc please
Old 17-02-2024, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Wednesdayadre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share Linda ctc? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available