The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 01-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I saw the bad FR for thai dominatrix. I tried other thai dominatrix too, I find they are lacking in skill compare to japanese dominatrix.

Might be lack of media, there are bi monthly magazine for femdom in japan, every month new dvd are released. There are always special sm quarterly. There are also much more sm club in Japan main cities.

Thai sm house are cheaper, but the lack of skill are really a problem. For a good SM session, Japan is still the best and nearest for singapore. The rest are not up to scratch.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
To conclude, I have to say that I will not be trying Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina again in the future. However, I might try Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine next time should they come to Singapore.
I was reading my FR and realized that I had forgotten to include the good points.

1. Mistress Bella arrived at the designated waiting area on the dot. Of course, I was early as I was really looking forward to a session with them.

2. There was no time watching on both Mistress Bella and Femina. This is a big plus point as I had unpleasant encounters with girls who are very time conscious.

3. Towards the end of my session, Mistress Bella was getting warmed up and she invited me to go Bangkok to visit them. I personally think that they would behave differently if they are in Bangkok.

It is sad that we have so few professional dominatrix in Singapore and that is why when such a opportunity presents itself, I will grab it. Hence, if the Thaidomina team is going to come again, I will still book a session with them. Hopefully, it is Mistress Nurie and Jasmine this time round.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Samster bros..I too experienced the missing thread problem (had emailed boss about it who told me he restored it).

I hope this thread stays alive..

Let me post my virgin FR here (Note: Am still a virgin here and never tried any form of sexual services before; Only went for this cause I am interested in bdsm).

Just like bro robertchua, I too had some delayed response when liaising for the appointment. Even 3hrs before appointment, the room number was still not given.

Interestingly enough, after email Mistress Nurie, I had received a reply which had enclosed another customer's email. Turns out they had some problems with their check in which caused some delays. What surprised me was that they took another appointment prior to me, for a customer who requested for brown shower!

No offence to the bro if he is here, but that got me thinking about my session. See I had explicitly stated that I was very keen on Mummification, Forced Smothering, Rope Bondage, Ass worship, among others.
So was wondering, with such a short timespan between sessions, will the room smell of poo? Or will their asses be clean? (Because I stated my hard limits as well, and obviously poop was one of them).
Had also requested that they dress in latex attire (latex dress/catsuit) as that was one of my fetishes.

Waited at the same Lift Lobby at 15mins before appointment... Ended up waiting almost half an hour as Mistress Femina came down 15mins late to bring me up. We spoke very little on our way up. Was surprised to see that she was so short (I'm not very tall myself). But she looked pretty much like her photo on the website.
She brought me to their room, and left me standing at the corner for a bit before I realized that Mistress Bella was already waiting and in her leather gear..

TBC.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

The session got off to a quick start. I was told to strip, and they begin getting to work putting on a corset and lacy stockings on me.

They then begin started verbally humiliating me abit, and made me put on boots for Mistress Bella. I was also given a spank for accidentally hurting her when putting on her boots.

After this was done, Mistress Bella instructed for me to lie down on the floor. She walked over me, and slowly planted her bottom on my face. It wasn't a full ass-on-face smother, she kinda sat on my forehead and covered my nose and mouth with her closed thighs. This provided me with the sensation of smothering, but still allowed me to breathe (when the mistress permitted).

I was pleasantly surprised that under Mistress Bella, I could feel the pressure of being smothered, but yet felt that it was light enough. The best part is, her ass/thighs smelled lovely (sweet)!

She sat there for abit, before opening up and asking me to open wide. She dropped a gob of spit, and I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted of mint!
She resumed her smothering session and began to tease n pinch my nipples.
I believe during this point Mistress Femina went to change into her dominatrix attire.

My very short smothering session ended and I was commanded to put on Mistress Femina's shoes. Her feet didn't look as sexy to me sadly.She put on a PVC tube top with a leather mini skirt. Her boobs are huge indeed. But she was still short, even in high heels
She began tying my balls tightly with a string, while complimenting me for taking shaving my pubes (she seemed pleased with this).

I was then tied to the chair by both mistresses, who proceeded to tie me very tightly and securely with my hands behind my back. I was also blindfolded during this process and a ball gag was stuffed into my mouth.
I felt lotion being applied to my inner thighs and heard them flicking a lighter. I knew what was to come. Soon, I felt hot was being dripped onto my thighs. It contrasted nicely to the air-conditioned room, and I didn't feel scalded. This went on for a while while my nipples were being teased and tortured further. However, I think they didn't bring alot of candles, as the hot wax play lasted only a while, and they stopped.

They applied a form of nipple clamp to my nipples (could not see what kind it was, but it was very painful), and made me hold up the chains with my mouth after removing the gag. During this time, they proceeded to scrape the wax off of my thighs. They left me tied up while Mistress Femina disposed of the wax, and Mistress Bella continued to torture my nipples and teasing me.

I was soon released a tied up again while lying on the floor. Mistress Femina demonstrated her good rope skills by tying my penis to my toes, making me pull my xiao didi with my toes. During this time, Mistress Bella made me worship her ass with kisses. Her ass still smells very sweet and is also very soft. She dug her nails really deep at my nipples, pinching it harder and harder. This lasted for quite some time, kissed her butt until my neck was aching.

I was soon released and made to kneel on the chair while giving Mistress Bella a massage. She also dug her nails while pinching my nipples. She tells Mistress Femina that I was no good, who proceeded to flog me very hard. They swap places, and I massaged Mistress Femina, while Bella took her turn with the flog. At this point, she spit into my mouth (it wasn't as sweet, but at least it was tasteless).

Soon they had me lie on the floor again. This time, Mistress Femina got to work on tying my hands to my ankles (kinda like a reverse hogtie + spread eagle combination). Once I was good and secure, Mistress Bella proceeded to lube my asshole a little before inserting a ribbed probe, shaped like a vibrating butt plug with anal beads. This went in and out for awhile, I think she was trying to lube up my hole more, before proceeding to insert deeper, till I could fill it going pretty deep. Mistress Femina, having tied me up, proceeded to clamp my head between her thighs, and made me kiss her ass (Unfortunately, her ass didn't smell sweet, and I think there was a tiny bit of sweat.. maybe she was the one who did the brown shower for the previous client I thought, or could be because she was doing most of the rope work). She choked me a little with her thighs, while I worshipped her ass further.

TBC (next post final part)
Old 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Part 3/3 of my FR with Mistress Bella and Femina

The ass worship and anal probing went on for abit before they got bored. They stopped and I was told to clean up my ass.
When I was out, I was tied up again, this time with a rope body harness, followed by having my wrists tied to my side. I was asked to lie on the bed, and Mistress Bella proceeded to kneel above my face. More ass worship for her fragrant ass~
Meanwhile, Mistress Femina proceeded to lock my legs with ankle cuffs, and proceeded to apply a vibrator to my penis.

Mistress Bella also used her nails for more nipple torture, applying much more pain this time round. Femina proceeded to smack my cock abit while applying the vibrator.. it reached a point where it closely hit my balls
All this time, I had to carry on worshipping Mistress Bella's ass, while she spit some more into my mouth.
During this time, i think there were a few instances where they were glimpsing at the TV.

They stopped after some time, made me sit on the floor, and tied me in a open spread leg position with a ball gag in my mouth, leaving my penis completely at their mercy again. Mistress Bella resumed with more nipple torture (by this time, they felt very painful and sore), and Mistress Femina proceeded to apply some lotion on my penis. Off course I was not allowed to come until they said so.
Together, they whispered naughty things into my ears (asking me if I wanna stay and be their toy for the night, threatening not to release me etc. They kept at this until they said I could come, and proceeded to wank me till I came...

Finally it was over.. They untied me and asked me to shower up. Had a short chat with them before thanking them for their time and leaving.

The bad:
1. Was very disappointed that they did not manage to do mummification (it was the very first thing I listed) despite Mistress Nurie saying it was okay.
2. No latex wear at all. They wore PVC and leather, which could be seen on their website actually.
3. I don't know if this is because I pcced the night before, or if its because of the way the session was done, but I didn't feel very aroused at all throughout the whole thing, only the end - but that was a hj.
4. Smother session was waaaaaayy too short, and only done once - very disappointed as this was my 2nd fav activity next to mummification.
5. Contrary to what was said, I think they are clock watchers, as they had stopped my session around 20-30mins before end. Was this so I could bathe? I'm not sure
6. Nipple torture may have gone overboard? Specified to them that i was a beginner, but the nipple torture may have been abit too long for comfort..

The good:
1. I was actually looking forward to serving Mistress Femina more (cause I like some meat on my girls), but it turns out that Mistress Bella was pretty decent IRL. Her skin is not that tanned and her ass smelt so sweet. Eating mint before doing some spitting play was definitely a plus, as I kinda expected cigarette flavoured spit from them.
2. They respected my limits and didn't make me do anything I didn't want to.
3. Mistress Femina clearly is the more knowledgeable one when it comes to rope play. Got to try out several positions.
4. It's an interesting mix to serve a thai mistress, as they sound so soft and sweet, yet will act out the dominatrix role at the same time.

I think because most of the instructions are communicated from Mistress Nurie to them, some details might get lost. This might explain why certain things I wanted were not done at all (no latex, mummification etc).
But I had a decent time, and considering it was my first, i guess it's a unique exp. (off course if I had the chance for a Japanese mistress I would love to try it)
I agree with bro robertchua that they would behave better in Bangkok.
I would not mind visiting them again - if they could fullfill my wishlist better and for around or less of the same price.
Overall perhaps better to serve 2 for $450? than to serve 1 local dom for $400?

Sorry if this was abit long winded and confusing, 1st time FR here.

Any bros willing share your thoughts or advices?
Perhaps bro submarine can share why he felt it was bad (i am really just curious, cause you got more exp mah)
Old 02-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Hi to all Samster bros..I too experienced the missing thread problem (had emailed boss about it who told me he restored it).

I hope this thread stays alive..

Let me post my virgin FR here (Note: Am still a virgin here and never tried any form of sexual services before; Only went for this cause I am interested in bdsm).

Just like bro robertchua, I too had some delayed response when liaising for the appointment. Even 3hrs before appointment, the room number was still not given.

Interestingly enough, after email Mistress Nurie, I had received a reply which had enclosed another customer's email. Turns out they had some problems with their check in which caused some delays. What surprised me was that they took another appointment prior to me, for a customer who requested for brown shower!

No offence to the bro if he is here, but that got me thinking about my session. See I had explicitly stated that I was very keen on Mummification, Forced Smothering, Rope Bondage, Ass worship, among others.
So was wondering, with such a short timespan between sessions, will the room smell of poo? Or will their asses be clean? (Because I stated my hard limits as well, and obviously poop was one of them).
Had also requested that they dress in latex attire (latex dress/catsuit) as that was one of my fetishes.

Waited at the same Lift Lobby at 15mins before appointment... Ended up waiting almost half an hour as Mistress Femina came down 15mins late to bring me up. We spoke very little on our way up. Was surprised to see that she was so short (I'm not very tall myself). But she looked pretty much like her photo on the website.
She brought me to their room, and left me standing at the corner for a bit before I realized that Mistress Bella was already waiting and in her leather gear..

TBC.
Bro tamago09, sorry to hear you had to wait. Perhaps you have booked a peak period and hence, they might be busy attending to the previous customer. By this same reasoning, perhaps that is why they had to end your session earlier so as to prepare for the next customer as well.

I believe they must have used hot red wax on you, right? In case you are wondering how I know, it is because Mistress Femina's boots still have some wax left over which I had to remove using my tongue!

I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself given this is your first session. I enjoyed reading your FR that is very well-written. I hope you will have many more sessions and I certainly look forward to reading your future FR!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thai mistresses just don't cut it. I wouldn't be able to get hard for any of those.

Check out what a real mistress should be like:

http://www.prezis.jp/juri/0706.htm

Old 02-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah must target to go Japan in the very near future....
Old 04-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Part 3/3 of my FR with Mistress Bella and Femina

Any bros willing share your thoughts or advices?
Perhaps bro submarine can share why he felt it was bad (i am really just curious, cause you got more exp mah)
bad because they just could not understand the needs of a slave. A good mistress knows when to turn up the intensity and when to try something else when the slave is clearly not having a good time (e.g. having gone soft and bored). For the Thai mistresses, they were more interested in what's happening on the TV screen.

And their outfits were ill-fitting. A corset is meant to accentuate a woman's curves, and Bella's corset did not fit her at all. It was loose and really goes to show how unprofessional the Thai team was.

For the bros who had a good time with Bella and Femina, I am happy for you. But I felt I wasted good money on these dommes, when I could have spent it on either Maxin or DivineMercy, who were both in town when Bella/Femina visited.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The only house/Mistress establishment in SE Asia that can be said in the same breath as Japanese Mistresses is Mistress Midori's HOD. And that is because of Mistress Midori herself. Maybe we could call her the Thai version of Queen Rie but still that is stretching it. Unlike Japan, There is no long history of BDSM culture/media in SE Asia.
I have been so hesitant to see any other Mistress here in that I compare to Japan. I guess the trick is to just accept what we got and be very selective.
Then again, Japan is only a 6 hour plane ride away.

By the way there is a pictorial of Goddess Miki of smclub.jp in Meguro at sm skipper.
http://www.sm-skipper.com/gravure/me...b_miki/top.php

On wujifoot's recommendation(thank you) I sessioned with her multiple times.
This woman is a true stunning Japanese Goddess - 23 years old, talk, slim -
unforgettable. Just to be in her presence was a treat. She could/should be a Racequeen/model. I would recommend her to Japanese speakers though since she speaks zero English and communication is very important to her.
I would have to say that she is currently the most beautiful Mistress in Asia and that is saying a lot. It has been over a month since I have seen her and think about our sessions every day. Spent alot of money but worth every yen. Life is about experiences and the times I had with Miki I will not ever forget.
When I get back to Japan, smclub will be my first call and hopefully Miki will still be there.
You can get an appointment at smclub by emailing them directly. Kyouko ( not the main contact but available by email and sometimes phone) is the English speaker. I think she is also a Mistress there.
Also great selection at smclub but I only saw Miki.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Bros, I found a new website that lists Singaporean Dominatrixes. However, there are only 3 dominatrixes currently - 2 females and 1 TS.

I have contacted both females through collarme.com previously and concluded that only Mistress Minky is worth paying a visit. The other female, Mistress Fiona aka NoirRascal, is terribly rude. In my messages to her, I requested for a 1 hour ballbusting session with her wearing either thigh high or knee high boots. When she replied saying she only has ankle high boots, this is my message to her.

Me: [I see. I have a particular thing about thigh high / knee high boots. I am afraid ankle boots do not really interest me. Do let me know when you have a pair of thigh high / knee high boots so we can meet up. Thank you!]

Mistress Fiona aka NoirRascal: [Then forget it slut. I'm not begging you to be a customer anyways. Since you're so picky. Good luck and good riddance.]

I have to add that Mistress Fiona insisted on a 2-hour session (meaning I have to spend twice the amount) with her partner which I agreed. Her partner, though she did not specified who it was, should be the TS Miss Catrina Lee aka Destynee89. I have to state that I am only interested in females and not TS.

As much as I want to support local dominatrixes, and I do welcome the creation of this new website, we should share our experiences for the benefit of all.

The website is http://littlequaintdungeon.webs.com
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

Bro shoey, are you referring to the new website, Little Quaint Dungeon? If so, I did not register as I do not see the need. In fact, I do have Mistress Minky's email address so I can contact her directly instead of going through the new website.

Yes, I have read through this entire thread last month and found out at NoirRascal is a waste of money. However, when I first contacted her through collarme.com, it was in October last year and I have not found this thread yet. That is why I decided to join and make my contributions here.

Do let us know once your registration has been approved. I wonder what privileges members will get?
Old 06-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

think miss minky gives the impression is a lifestyle dom.
Meaning she might not be interested in getting paid for a session.
She does what she likes and with who she likes

is this true? or are there room for negotiation.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i overheard minky got herself 2 dungeons for her lifestyle and organizes lifestyle group talks/demos/party for a fee.

If you know how you'll get her personal lifestyle attention for free, please quickly share the secret.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
think miss minky gives the impression is a lifestyle dom.
Meaning she might not be interested in getting paid for a session.
She does what she likes and with who she likes

is this true? or are there room for negotiation.
Bro wujifoot, I have emailed Mistress Minky and she does charge a tribute. Perhaps you can ask her directly if you are interested in having a session with her.

p/s: You can PM me if you need her email address.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1