The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 08-07-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Tats when u saw it while pumping then u think back u just painted her
🤦🏼‍♂️ you are giving me the image now that's something I will specifically take note when I visit 1 next time 😫😫😫
Old 08-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Tats when u saw it while pumping then u think back u just painted her

put this sign before u leave, to be considerate to the next bro

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yesterday ,went to visit a ML as she is leaving SG soon
just got to know by surprise she can let me raw her, not sure is it odd mood or whatever . but in the end i choose rubber to protect myself.
pay $100 for the FJ and kiss goodbye to her
Old 09-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
just got to know by surprise she can let me raw her, not sure is it odd mood or whatever . but in the end i choose rubber to protect myself.
good decision to have protection
Old 09-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Done Bro , Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-07-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
The more she struggle and try to siam me when I french her, the harder I pin her down and fuck her while forcing my tongue inside her zipped mouth. Lol.
Your post reminded me of one of the few times I called a FL in KL. Viet girl. She was horrible. Everything don't want to do. Ended up, I literally forced fuck her and the more she screamed and plea, the more horny and turned on I got.

I don't condone rape, but it was a strange session for me. Cuz I thoroughly enjoyed it.

One of the few paid ones I had.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In summary, ML that about to leave SG is more willing to fuck RAW
Old 10-07-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Over the years of chionging, my understanding is there's a few factors.

One is your body smell/condition. ML keep telling me some guys have bad odor or skin conditions very bad etc

Another is shape of your cock. Just a personal opinion. Some ladies prefer certain shape , tip and sizes..
Old 10-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
sagittarius12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing
Old 10-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 5
Fishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud of

Camping to read more
Old 10-07-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
In summary, ML that about to leave SG is more willing to fuck RAW
Is it? But easy to find such ML?
Old 10-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting more uodates
Old 10-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
FOC raw cum in pussy is not free of charge but fuck on credit

when sex worker said foc

that's the actual meaning
oh man, that is so true bro.

I mean those bro KC with ML, WL and think they picked up a bao, you going to die liao.

Become gf worse, you now take care of their food, their spending. Many of them are gamblers, drug addicts, many kind of vices.

I had one that I hooked up, I pay alot more to date her and get "free" sex that I had to pay for in other ways.

If she is in this trade, there is no free- agreed
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-07-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
oh man, that is so true bro.

I mean those bro KC with ML, WL and think they picked up a bao, you going to die liao.

Become gf worse, you now take care of their food, their spending. Many of them are gamblers, drug addicts, many kind of vices.

I had one that I hooked up, I pay alot more to date her and get "free" sex that I had to pay for in other ways.

If she is in this trade, there is no free- agreed
Me kena jialat jialat before too

Especially PDMM

Local milf too
Old 11-07-2022, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
YinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well done bro, better be safe than sorry!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1