The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Looks: very close to her pics , pre MILF
Body: I love fair and smooth skin ML so its a major plus point
Boobs: Natural big soft boobs and she used them very well on my body during sensual
Sensual: awesome...wave after wave of intense arousement due to her wonderful tongue twirling movements on my body and dick
Bbbj & CIM: Best bbbj & CIM that I received so far...I climaxed instead of normal cum. Started with water bbbj and ended with warm short bbbj like An An after CIM
Gfe: high
RTM: Hell Yes to experience the FN service
Good to know she is back to FN
Old 14-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, Congrats! Guess you just needed a good rest & just don't give yourself too much pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
I have good news for myself, managed to shoot under 15-20mins finally, not sure if it’s the 2 week rest or change of environment but still happy about it. Wanted to abstain myself for a month but couldn’t tahan this week, texted several early in morning 7am for a same day slot and Anyi is already 约满了, business too good. In the end settle for Mili.

Looks: pleasantly pretty slight difference from advertised pictures won’t reject
Massage: Is like piano to me as I prefer hard massage, very few can massage well anyway
Location: Heart of district 9, many parking options, road side parallel, shopping centers, lots of food nearby.
Body: Very slim, small Bs, light brown nips.
Sensual: Acted shy, didn’t remove dress had to do it for her. Usual ants crawling not the best I had. I like the way she stroke, not the fast and furious kind, very slow and sensual. The best part of after shooting she continues slowly stroking you making sure you are totally dry.

Wil RTM but won’t be so soon, too many to try since I been stuck to 1 for a few months already.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
I actually wanna postpone my appointment to another date after reading ur MR this morning. Still went ahead since already confirmed with her and not many new heavy flavored MLs around.

Looks: very close to her pics , pre MILF
Body: I love fair and smooth skin ML so its a major plus point
Boobs: Natural big soft boobs and she used them very well on my body during sensual
Sensual: awesome...wave after wave of intense arousement due to her wonderful tongue twirling movements on my body and dick
Bbbj & CIM: Best bbbj & CIM that I received so far...I climaxed instead of normal cum. Started with water bbbj and ended with warm short bbbj like An An after CIM
Gfe: high
RTM: Hell Yes to experience the FN service
Cim for $120 as advertised?
Old 14-01-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Thanks bro for identifying her... Was thinking she looks very familiar but couldn't place a name
Decided to give Cassie/Yu Ru a shot recently as it was time for regular maintenance as both Alice and Demi are not my cup of tea. She picked up JG skills from YF, and has proven herself to be a good disciple, except that her finger nails were a bit long which caused slight pain/discomfort at certain junctures. Effectiveness of JG could still be felt after 3 days.

Apart from that, her massage skills are average, and there was little variation during HJ done topless. Full 60 min service with no short cuts.

Would engage her again for the next maintenance session.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
I think you are referring to Nana? I prefer her over Demi... More GFE and higher playability
I used to dig demi's look, long hair, feminine body and long legs with a bit ah Lian vibes. But stop visiting her when she kept telling me her sob story about useless ex hubby and always telling me she is overworked and tired. Did any bro had the same experience?
Old 14-01-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Indeed we should.. I'm waiting for vitamin M to be replenished, but not so keen on being a commando liao.

Or maybe I'll commando more MLs who claim to do JG, might get surprised to find another JG gem like Ling Si.
Is lingsi JG those that can get u hard and soft or strictly painful one like mindy
Old 14-01-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Decided to give Cassie/Yu Ru a shot recently as it was time for regular maintenance as both Alice and Demi are not my cup of tea. She picked up JG skills from YF, and has proven herself to be a good disciple, except that her finger nails were a bit long which caused slight pain/discomfort at certain junctures. Effectiveness of JG could still be felt after 3 days.

Apart from that, her massage skills are average, and there was little variation during HJ done topless. Full 60 min service with no short cuts.

Would engage her again for the next maintenance session.
Bro had u tried mindy or lingsi 's Juagen?
Old 14-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Kind people to share good JG contacts please,
Mindy or LingSi or Cassie or other recommendation?

If do not want to share publicly, please PM.
Many thanks.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Upz by 1 bro to share about mindy or Lingsi's jg.

I had not tried lingsi but mindy one is very painful. If I visit her, it will be more for the massage. Really felt good after the massage. Another thing is Mindy will add a cost for the JG cream which I think she should have already included in the damage charge rather than paying additional charge after the service which I find rather puzzled, maybe I am cheapskate, lol..
Old 14-01-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Nina & Lin Lin still still the best in current climate.
Old 14-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Kind people to share good JG contacts please,
Mindy or LingSi or Cassie or other recommendation?

If do not want to share publicly, please PM.
Many thanks.
You should be able to find both Mindy and Ling Si contact from the list of advertisements in this forum.
Old 14-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I used to dig demi's look, long hair, feminine body and long legs with a bit ah Lian vibes. But stop visiting her when she kept telling me her sob story about useless ex hubby and always telling me she is overworked and tired. Did any bro had the same experience?
Dont know about ex-hubby but they are all overworked. Of cos you can choose not to have to listen to these complaints

Ultimately, although the gals are polite and provide what's stated, they are vanilla.
Old 14-01-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Upz by 1 bro to share about mindy or Lingsi's jg.

I had not tried lingsi but mindy one is very painful. If I visit her, it will be more for the massage. Really felt good after the massage. Another thing is Mindy will add a cost for the JG cream which I think she should have already included in the damage charge rather than paying additional charge after the service which I find rather puzzled, maybe I am cheapskate, lol..
Ling Si JG is almost similar to that of Mindy with slight difference in technique.
She will target the main vein in the thigh area which is somewhat painful but quite effective.
Old 14-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
MR for Xiao Na

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-na-massage/

Not gonna put any ratings as it's subjective. I can say looks is pretty, base on the video is the same person. Petite girl with tattoos on her back.

Showers together, boobs about B not big. I opted for $120 bbbj+cim. To my surprise, there is no massage for this package, only cim. And to my another surprise, while she BJ halfway, asked me want to fxxk or not as she say cim very tired. So I asked for damage, she say same price. So I think ok lor, why not right? Then released in 15 mins as too long no let go liao.

All in all a petite girl that offers extra that's what I want to bring across. And she is leaving in another 11 days or so. Well, if want to find pretty and petite Thai girl, can look for her.

And yes, the exchange of text is not from her. ��
Went to visit her, shared unit with 2 ML/FL

Petite size, small B natural, clean shaved

She don’t speak Chinese but her English is okay, better than most of the FL @ Dome 1

As per above mentioned, she said bbbj is tired so switch to fj

After bath lie down, simply press2 for 2 mins, bbbj for 2 mins, cap on chg 3 positions f for 10 mins, released in doggy (her bbbj skills is good though)

In and out 40 mins, no rtm/f for me
Old 14-01-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
morontic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-aimee/

Looks: MILF face (looks tired) with SYT body

Massage: Hard but does not hit the spot

Sensual: SN, vanilla with a short BBBJ

HJ: Nothing special

GFE: She tried to initiate conversation but my chinese too cui to follow up, other than that nothing special

RTM: Nothing wrong with her but it's not for me as I'm looking for SYT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1