The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moxann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1 horror incident stopped me from going to nightspots

Hi all. Has been a silent reader of the many good stories here would like to share my story for the first time. An Incident happened back in 2009 that left me avoid nightspots for more than 2 years already and almost celibate.

I was at the nightspot opposite vivo ( guess u know where). Around 12.30am saw a lady drinking alone in the corner. She looked pretty and around age 20+. I went up to her and chat with her. She looked at me but expressionless and no reply to my invitation at all. I thought I must be very lame and decided to retreat.

As I was turning away, she suddenly grab my arms and invited me to sit down. She wanted someone to spend time with her. She sounded sad and lonely. Chat with her and was told that she doesn't have any friend and her family have moved away to overseas.

I found it strange why such a pretty young girl does not have any friend and at the same time feel sad for her. But at the back of my mind wonder if she's a lunatic or what? But she sounded ok in the conversation ............
Old 14-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: 1 horror incident stopped me from going to nightspots

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxann View Post
I found it strange why such a pretty young girl does not have any friend and at the same time feel sad for her. But at the back of my mind wonder if she's a lunatic or what? But she sounded ok in the conversation ............
Dun understand why the above should stop u gg to nightspots....
Old 14-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
helloworld11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah ts story sound like ghost story. Don't tell me you pick up hantu?
Old 14-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Camping here for next episode..
Old 14-04-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
real_rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...... what next ,,,,, brooooooo.....i under my blanket..... pls pls continue
Old 14-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

We continue drinking and carry on chatting for more than an hour and ask if she wants to go home and she said ok. While walking to the car, she took the initiative to hold me in my arms like what lovers do but I barely know her. Can feel that her arms were very cold.I Kind of like girls with cold palms. Then she whisper to my ears that she has never felt a guy for so long. I thought tonite "ho say Liao". I suggested to go my place to continue drinking if she wants but she suggested to go to Macitchie.
I find this girl strange and has a lot of initiatives but it really excites me.
Upon parking the car, she came over and sat on me and facing me, I was shocked but enjoy. We french, and I felt that she was cold and ask if she wants me to off the aircon. Without replying, she took off her top and show me her full frontal and is a good B cupped. I caress them and suck on them and she started moaning. I go on caressing her pussy and can feel wetness in her.
She seems to be rushing for time or super desperate. She opened the door, squat in front of me and unzipped me. Yank out my erected 2IC and start licking me. I can feel the sensation of her mouth and making me feel high.....
Old 14-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

waiting for more ...
Old 14-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

oh mine i am getting scared... pls continue quick

oh boy... i think he toking about bonking a ghost and having a ghost son ?

Last edited by Monkey4; 14-04-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

After about 10mins of blowing me, I almost cannot tahan and her to fuck me. She sat on me and her pussy slowly swallow my 2IC, she did all the rest and she's really wild. Moaning and jerking me off and I came within 5minutes and shooting my armies in her raw. She smile with estacy and complimenting me or giving a good time. Everything happen in a flash and it dawn upon me minutes later that I did not wear a condom.

We cleaned up and she ask me to drive her home which is very near. She said she lived near SBC? Huh SBC? Then realized its mediacorp. I thought I've just Have sex with a multi-millionaire. The houses there are superb.

I drove her along Adam road and she asked to alight by the roadside. I saw few houses there and thought she lived there but instead she walk in the other direction and it's total darkness. She said it's a shortcut. I wanted to drive her all the way to her house or walk her there as it does not feel very safe walking into the darkness but she declined. And slowly the darkness consumed her......
Old 14-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Tat area is near some cemetary too..... hahaha, dont tell me she is a gh.....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Tat area is near some cemetary too.....
That is bad news man. TS fucked a lady ghost?
Old 14-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Along the road which will lead to many Stone and "Disco nite"..
Old 14-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

Story of encounter in Qing Ming? lolz...
Old 14-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, take care and faster go Bai Bai.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

The whole night I've been thinking of this mysterious lady and a wonderful encounter but also fear that I may impregnated her. Couldn't sleep the whole night. I recalled that how a young girl would not know mediacorp but SBC. Out of curiosity, I drove out early in the morning to look for her. Till today, I stll shudder, whenever I drove past that place. Avoiding all nightspots in Singapore in case seen her again.............................the place is an abandon CEMETARY!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1