The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2016, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
BiggestD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sneaking 3p to hotels

Hi bros/sis,

Anyone tried sneaking a 3rd guy into hotel like 81/fragrance? I only know they dont allow unless 3rd person books his own room. Any ideas bros?
Old 16-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!
Re: Sneaking 3p to hotels

Why are you having a 3rd guy in the first place ? Is he going to poke your ass ?
Old 16-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestD View Post
Hi bros/sis,

Anyone tried sneaking a 3rd guy into hotel like 81/fragrance? I only know they dont allow unless 3rd person books his own room. Any ideas bros?
"3rd guy"... hmm... seems like a pretty "interesting" party over there, huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerabbit View Post
Why are you having a 3rd guy in the first place ? Is he going to poke your ass ?
Not really, it depends on how do you position the 1st guy and the 2nd guy.
Old 16-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure about 81 or Fragrance hotels. Some of the hotels that do transits in Geylang do allow for a max of up to 3 in a room. It is not FOC though. You have to pay what usually amounts to another one hour charge at the minimum for this extra person.

KNN want to fuck, want 3P, pay another $10-$20/hour on top of the regular $10-$20/hour for 2 ok lah! Otherwise do at one of the 3Ps home lor! Better than kenna all 3 caught pants down in public right ?
And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."
Old 17-04-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

Thanks, just curious to see anyone has tried before.
Old 17-04-2016, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadDaddy View Post
Otherwise do at one of the 3Ps home lor! Better than kenna all 3 caught pants down in public right ?
Won't get caught la.

Quickly put on clothes n say gambling, watch dvd etc. Somehow ppl likely to believe two guys in room means they're fucking than believe in 3p.
Old 17-04-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vanellx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im interested to know more!
Old 17-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog tried 15ppl in room and another 15 later total 50+ a day in Hotel 81 suite for lingerie party before
Old 17-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

some times u just need to walk up to the lift without battling an eyelid. the receptionist usually won't question u since budget hotels have many ins and outs. they cant remember everyone. they might just think that you are another customer. of cos, u cant do this if the hotel uses key card for lift access
Old 17-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
some times u just need to walk up to the lift without battling an eyelid. the receptionist usually won't question u since budget hotels have many ins and outs. they cant remember everyone. they might just think that you are another customer. of cos, u cant do this if the hotel uses key card for lift access
Some Geylang budget hotels maybe, not all Geylang budget hotels. And not even for those not using key cards. There are enough CCTV cameras (as required by the law), at least 3 in and around the front counter area that the boss and hotel manager can access from the comfort of their mobile phones anywhere. This and the unpredictable (at hours least expected i.e. 24/7, 365 days a year and with little to suggest of any definite pattern) but increasingly frequent spot-checks by plainclothes who can be from various branches including but not limited to 'G' Division, 'A' Division, SSB, SCB, etc., are enough of a put-off for any an errant or wannabe slacker of a front desk executive.

Both the authorities and hotel management are a lot more stringent these days e.g. all hotel guests must produce proper documentation e.g. IC, passport, Driving License, Work Permits (with photo and actual documentation i.e. no handphone softcopies) for registration & check-in; no check-in for those without proper identification. Any unauthorized, unaccounted for and/or underage person found at any random check by the police or even those from the Hotel Licensing Board may result in the guilty hotel's license not being renewed come crunch time.

Worse is in store if any of you are to be found to have abused some banned substance or is found in possession of any or is engaged in some illegal activity or has a criminal record or is on the run from the law. You'll be surprised as to how many are so easily nabbed sometimes at different timings at the same budget hotel on the same day these days in Geylang especially .

Things are a lot different in the budget hotel trade from even up to 3-4 years ago.

Last edited by BigBadDaddy; 17-04-2016 at 08:17 PM.
Old 17-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure about 81 or Fragrance hotels. Some of the hotels that do transits in Geylang do allow for a max of up to 3 in a room. It is not FOC though. You have to pay what usually amounts to another one hour charge at the minimum for this extra person.

KNN want to fuck, want 3P, pay another $10-$20/hour on top of the regular $10-$20/hour for 2 ok lah! Otherwise do at one of the 3Ps home lor! Better than kenna all 3 caught pants down in public right ?
Yes this bro is right.
For 81/fragrance just book 2 rooms. Money talks
Old 17-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Yes this bro is right.
For 81/fragrance just book 2 rooms. Money talks
Yup. Don't play. Anyway even if one can get away once maybe twice, sneaking past the counter. Spare a thought for the poor dude or lass at the counter. He or she is only earning his or her upkeep. Don't make him/her loose his/her job maybe even face action by the police because of one's cheap skateness. What goes around comes around!

Many may be unaware that should unaccounted/unchecked-in guests are to be found at a spot-check, it is not only the hotel management that will have answer but the person at the reception counter will be held equally culpable.

Cheers !

Last edited by BigBadDaddy; 17-04-2016 at 08:18 PM.
Old 17-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup. Don't play. Anyway even if one can get away once maybe twice, sneaking past the counter. Spare a thought for the poor dude or lass at the counter. He or she is only earning his or her upkeep. Don't make him/her loose his/her job maybe even face action by the police because of one's cheap skateness. What goes around comes around!

Many may be unaware that should unaccounted/unchecked-in guests are to be found at a spot-check, it is not only the hotel management that will have answer but the person at the reception counter will be held equally culpable.

Cheers !
Please la. What ' what goes around comes around'?

If its that big a deal, its the hotel owner who got to deal with it. And not pass the buck and rely on staff to eyeball. Deal with it means hotel got to spend millions to renovate n install security. The police must be fucking stupid to accept counter staff checks to be adequate.

And this is not fcuking white house. Very easy to go up.

And if this is big deal, the 4, 5 stars hotel how?
Old 17-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10977 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Why take the trouble to sneak someone? Just register to avoid any unnecessary trouble because there are many electronic eyes watching.
Old 17-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
Yeah bro this was what my frend did too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1