The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Theres even one morr at Liberty Plaza and they pushing that place with promotions quite abit. They still have buy 1 free 1 chivas regal(free bottle claim at liberty)
Was at liberty on Monday. A much bigger place and the crowd is defintely young. I think my table was the only non thai table lol.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Was at liberty on Monday. A much bigger place and the crowd is defintely young. I think my table was the only non thai table lol.
Wow we almost would have met last night. I was considering between Liberty and Thonglor but choose Thonglor as it was nearer to where i did my thai massage
Old 07-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
wa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After I tried her the first time, I knew I should go again, then went for a 2hrs session. There's a ML at Mai Chan can do similar also, she gonna be my 1st visit next trip. Very well worth it to go for 2hr sessions with them.
Totally, managed to get her once she started her shift. I tried another ML at Butterfly too, was quite a new experience for myself. Let us know of your adventures with the ML at Mai Chan
Old 07-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa haha View Post
Totally, managed to get her once she started her shift. I tried another ML at Butterfly too, was quite a new experience for myself. Let us know of your adventures with the ML at Mai Chan
I did in an earlier post. I posted 4 trips of FR (with about 25+ sessions) here. Do share yours too lol.

Ref: I share my FR from my Jan 2023 trip.
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=220...ostcount=34764

Massage Parlours
Mai Chan
Girl: Nonni, 2,400B x 90 min. Slim, at first glance, looks so so, but close up, looks much better. Good shower on that testicle massage chair. Can hug and kiss during the shower then head to the bed. Good chemistry, good to chat with, that mirror is very good for me to watch the catbath and for us to look at each other. I like her catbath, she also likes to have me give her one, so I gave her a my version of a good one lol. I like to look at us in the mirror when we pause DFK sticking close together. Excellent DFK session whenever our lips can reach. I forgot to tip her lol.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
getting too popular but only terra and a few others... alot of places at ekkmai and thonglor actually losing money now... and some closed down even after they try opening after covid.
555 walau Terra so many uncles and aunties.
No wai loon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
what to do, before Covid there's quite a number of clubs where there are working ladies to get while drinking but nowadays alot close down already, my favourite hang out spot then was insanity club also close now.

so need to look for new places where there's nice enviroment with music and girls.
Quote:
These are regular bars to pick up girls if u got charm, looks and money. Defo no FLs here.
Khun pantsonfire is right.
Do not go to Thonglor and Ekamai to intentionally look for FLs.

If you've superstar charm then can try your luck for ONS.

Quote:
Theres even one morr at Liberty Plaza and they pushing that place with promotions quite abit. They still have buy 1 free 1 chivas regal(free bottle claim at liberty)
Quote:
Did not investigate Liberty Plaza in my recent trip.
Thought the place was dead 555.

Last visit to this building was having drinks at Bombay Bar.

Anyway my conclusion of current BKK cheong scene is that prices in establishments are way overpriced.
I did not even bonk and only went to some drinking places.

Also a recent FR on another thread by a bro said he was slapped with a farang surcharge in Emmanuelle even if he is obviously an Asian.
This kind of farce will not happen under Chuwit's management!

From G-Clubs to Soapy MPs, things have really changed but for the worse!
Old 08-02-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

With the influx of Koreans and China tourist in recent years, many things have changed even before covid...just that now the pace picks up even faster.
There are still hidden gems everywhere you go, just probably only if the lock is ready to be unlocked and you have the right key. Woman here are so used to being approached they have grown weary of guys to a certain extend
Old 08-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
With the influx of Koreans and China tourist in recent years, many things have changed even before covid...just that now the pace picks up even faster.

There are still hidden gems everywhere you go, just probably only if the lock is ready to be unlocked and you have the right key. Woman here are so used to being approached they have grown weary of guys to a certain extend
555 well said!

I think I have to switch from big Soapy MPs to those small MPs with special service to find better value.
Strategy has to evolve with the times to seek out the hidden gems.

Yes too many humsup foreigners in Thailand.

Up you my 8 humble rep points!
Old 08-02-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 well said!

I think I have to switch from big Soapy MPs to those small MPs with special service to find better value.
Strategy has to evolve with the times to seek out the hidden gems.

Yes too many humsup foreigners in Thailand.

Up you my 8 humble rep points!
I believe those well known places to us in this forum is also known to Koreans. So we should divide and conquer new grounds!
There is a new club at Thonglor called Taste. Just open last month already visited by koreans now...they also quite updated
Old 08-02-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
555 walau Terra so many uncles and aunties.
No wai loon!

Khun pantsonfire is right.
Do not go to Thonglor and Ekamai to intentionally look for FLs.

If you've superstar charm then can try your luck for ONS.

Did not investigate Liberty Plaza in my recent trip.
Thought the place was dead 555.

Last visit to this building was having drinks at Bombay Bar.

Anyway my conclusion of current BKK cheong scene is that prices in establishments are way overpriced.
I did not even bonk and only went to some drinking places.

Also a recent FR on another thread by a bro said he was slapped with a farang surcharge in Emmanuelle even if he is obviously an Asian.
This kind of farce will not happen under Chuwit's management!

From G-Clubs to Soapy MPs, things have really changed but for the worse!
yes la terra for ONS but you must be able to get the girl.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 09-02-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WhyWhineSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will be in BKK until 14th feb. Any bros wanna go cheong together?
Old 09-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah yesterday I went Maichan all either busy or not working. Or maybe I went an hour after they opened so not many girls. Best to Line them before heading down. Must definitely try the "stool" when you're there 55555

Edit: Try Emiko or Akiko. I forgot who but damn busty. She walked past after using toilet so can see
Old 09-02-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I believe those well known places to us in this forum is also known to Koreans. So we should divide and conquer new grounds!

There is a new club at Thonglor called Taste. Just open last month already visited by koreans now...they also quite updated
Taste club should be in Ekamai right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
yes la terra for ONS but you must be able to get the girl.
Haizzz no money and no looks can only cheong humsup places.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Taste club should be in Ekamai right?
Yup at Ekkamai
Old 09-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For those in BKK or visiting next week, you can try Butterfly Massage. There's a lady named "Rose". Plump girl with natural Ecups and lots of GFE. Her photo is short hair but now long hair. Do note she's planning to leave soon once her contract with agency is over. She's new to this line and did other jobs before. Her English is good so no problems.

She's a very funny and nice girl. If you're lucky she might reveal more of herself. Can take what she said with a grain of salt. She also has a step sister named "Lily" but not on website yet.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was originally thinking of posting a diary of my adventures some time after my trip, but thought that this recommendation bears a shout-out to all the other bros who might be looking for something similar.

In my experience thus far, Analisa Massage really deserves the fame if you're looking for a good, long, sensual massage that gives one relief without expecting one to perform, if you know what I mean.

Most other massages are either sub-par or get to the FS part too quickly with a frumpy girl cos the selection was not good that day.

But not at Analisa, you don't (shouldn't) come here to fuck the ladies. You come here to get pampered for 90 or 120 mins while these professionals oil and rub you all over and tease 2 shots out of you the whole way. And they respect giving you the time you paid for.

Their specialty room has a massage bed with a glory hole so both girls can massage the big boy and the small boy at the same time. And as their signboard indicates, you can make special requests for services related to *nal if that floats your boat.

I just thought this places bears mention as one of the types of experiences you just can't find easily in SG anymore, and is also differentiated enough from all the other massage shops in BKK.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1