The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Hi bro, can search nina-masaage. A fair bit has been written about her. She has been around a while(only recent change of her photos). S/n, 4G from my experience with her. If you know lin lin, she is her good friend.
Hi bro, thanks for your reply. If SN then no thanks, I don’t really support vanilla or SN

Last edited by jttl3080; 09-07-2023 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Missing words
Old 09-07-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I did an area B one day tour to makan, drink and visit 3 MLs - both of them included. Will update once I have time.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/

Visited them B2B so just briefly penned my thoughts/experience. To take reference as a first visit.

Booking/communication: Lora (LR) was definitely more responsive - replied to every SMS and rather quickly. Kiki (KK) is pretty laid back in this aspect - in fact on the day of visit I thought I was going to kena aeroplane since she no response until slightly after appointment time. The above mentioned traits kinda carried over to the session itself (see below).

Location: not the best and the intercom was not working too well - so may get stucked if unlucky. They were sharing an apartment and I consecutively had issues making my way up.

Looks: both of them were rather accurately represented by the listing pics. From the pics I actually preferred KK's looks and likewise I preferred her in person - more guai guai GND demure kind of pretty. LR I think she looked like more ah lian, mischievous good looking. Looks cute to me and I can understand why many bros prefer her. Subjective bah.

Massage: don't remember much of it for either of them... very negligible one-handed, just mentioning this as it is not 100% concentration as per an earlier review. LR was more eager to strike a conversation as compared to the more laid back KK. However being laid back I guess it felt more comfortable and thus better chemistry with KK.

Sensual: following through LR is more proactive and tried harder to please; more patterns as mentioned in previous MRs... so much so that she challenged the HJ without oil (I had another session before her on the same day so not easy). She stripped down to her panties, boobs were okay but the nipples were super nice. She giaped her legs so I could only access her butt - which was so tensed and firm from the giapping, smooth and nice to caress.
KK pulled down her dress for access to her natural boobs. Her dress was quite loose so I was able to slip my hand behind - however only manage to reach to the tip of her butt crack. I am guessing due to the previous reviews on roaming, she kena roamed too much and activated defense mode. HJ was completed okay though it was my last for the day, aided with oil. LR in-out 40-45mins and she didn't offer any head massage etc and I didn't want to sit around since it was shared apartment so another customer could be coming up. KK about 45-50mins though she kept track of the time remaining and offered head massage which I declined. Rather leave earlier to reduce the chance of meeting other customer(s).

Conclusion: I maybe more inclined to RTM KK than LR, however it is solely based on my preference due to chemistry(and looks) which is intangible. Both of them being vanillas during my first visit, LR had more to offer which should be considered.

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 10-07-2023 at 12:56 AM.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
You can try Brave browser as well. Works well for me on my android phone.
Another one worth trying is Aloha browser, though the connection to the built-in VPN can be a little trying at times..
Old 09-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
You can try Brave browser as well. Works well for me on my android phone.
if on android, can bypass it by setting google DNS on your browser.
just google and guide will be there
Old 09-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Another one worth trying is Aloha browser, though the connection to the built-in VPN can be a little trying at times..
another way is to set DNS to 1.1.1.1, that way you can access any sites without using any other browsers.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post

@Ivysaw is it because you booked 90 mins?
Nah i've never visited her b4 but from her previous MRs, it was mentioned that she was 5g certified.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Nah i've never visited her b4 but from her previous MRs, it was mentioned that she was 5g certified.
In all fairness, it’s stated SN on the website since eons ago.
But the mantra holds true: YMMV. So no harm asking politely if the chemistry is there and see where it can leads to.
Old 09-07-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
…. Rather leave earlier to reduce the chance of meeting other customer(s)…..
Kudos to bro @derrickboy for his detailed MRs.
Sadly I still can’t find time to look for any new MLs.
But eh you left early to avoid meeting other bros, but that day you jio me for beers after your sessions with them both.
Jialat I think 你爱上我了。budding bromance. LOL jk jk only..
Old 09-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldon123 View Post
Previously she offered AR too but now no more. I wonder what makes her remove AR. ahaha
Probably she don’t like to drink chrysanthemum tea anymore
Get it get it ? Chrysanthemum = 菊花
Old 09-07-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah thought she just arrived and thinking to go back within 1 hand??? Lol her current location really makes me think twice lor unless got medical appointment nearby and get check by a beautiful nurse🤣🤣🤣.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

After Tuesday visit to Lora, I was telling myself enough for this week and was planning to leave this ml for next week. But things took a bad turn at work, it kinda free up my time for today and will possibly murder me next week. Not taking chances, I decided to drop her a sms and see whether there is a chance to set an appointment. Got the green light the night before and looking at the address, oh boy, this is going to be interestingly familiar.

I decided to act smart and walk from the mrt. Fortunately or unfortunately, there was no rain. But the sun was beating strongly on me as I took quite a walk to that place. A lot of ml-s asked do I work out as my legs look muscular and my reply is all thanks to them and all the walking, it made me fitter than before. By the time I reached, I was panting and sweating all over.

When the door opened, it was nice change in environment as her place was nice and cooling. Area is well kept.

If you read up on Shuang Shuang, there has been a lot written on her and the rumours are true. She is really beautiful. The elegant and gentle type. The natural type of beauty that needs no makeup. There she was in sports bra and shorts.

She speaks very gently and there is a certain charm to her voice. Very polite. Completes the demure personality.(she sounds really cute when she speaks some simple phrase in English)

In contrast to my experience with Lora, she is the type of ml who balances both massage and sensual which I appreciate a lot. It is not the strong but can feel she help to relieve a lot of tight knots around my back.

For sensual, I will k.i.s.s. 4.5G, s/n in panty, not the big type of boob but I did enjoy to zhut and a good simulating hj which got me to shot really quickly(normally if it is 2nd hj for the week, it will take longer but kudos to her for making me surrender so quickly)

In terms of service, really good. No one hand massage, full hour given and end with a nice relaxing head massage. She even help to straighten my shirt collar which is a nice touch.

When my "shi fu" leaves, I know this ml can help to fill that gap(must visit my shi fu before she leaves. A promise I made with her). Will pay another visit to this elegant lady even though I know it is a feat for walkers but she is worth burning a bit of fats for.

But do take note, she will leave in a few months time.(clue: can count within one hand).
Old 09-07-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
In all fairness, it’s stated SN on the website since eons ago.
But the mantra holds true: YMMV. So no harm asking politely if the chemistry is there and see where it can leads to.
Actually her panties not the tight tight fitting type... unless the visual is the important factor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Kudos to bro @derrickboy for his detailed MRs.
Sadly I still can’t find time to look for any new MLs.
But eh you left early to avoid meeting other bros, but that day you jio me for beers after your sessions with them both.
Jialat I think 你爱上我了。budding bromance. LOL jk jk only..
Not that detailed lah...

I jio-ed you cos XX didn't want to come lol jk also
That day you asked me to visit them together but went on my own so a bit paiseh and wanna buy you a drink lah.

C
Old 09-07-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
pozidrive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypozidrive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Tried kk-massage from SLG recently.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/

Worst attitude I ever experienced from a ML, I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.

Tried making a friendly conversation with her at the start but her replies were really cold. So I didn't bother any further. Then came her attitude problem, she kept complaining that many customers before me decided to walk away and not start the session after seeing how she looks like in person. In my mind I was thinking well done, there are a lot of guys here who will not tolerate fake or excessively edited photos etc. Then she went on and on about how Singaporean girls are all ugly, that she is pretty and Singaporean girls are not (come on she's a ugly and poorly educated auntie) and that every ML/FL in the industry edits their photos and it is standard practice. I wasn't interested in arguing with her but I thought it's very rude of her to go on insisting that local girls are ugly when she herself is also ugly and poorly educated.

Service was extremely terrible. During the HJ I don't know for god knows what reason she put her leg across my body and rested it there.

I would kindly suggest bros to boycott this ML. Attitude is terrible.

The overall quality of MLs/FLs here have fallen off a cliff, it seems like we are getting the worst of the worst nowadays.

Is her place still as messy? Last round I was there... the place reeks of cig smell...
Old 09-07-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/pony-massage/

Since for a long time I didn't post any MR, here are my contribution for a new listed ML just 2 days ago.

First I must highlight don't trust on the advertised 36C, it must be at least E !! Below the story started.

After a returned from Bangkok, was thinking to rest for a while until a see this new listed ML at East area. Decided to go down for a try this *hot from oven* before the Monday blue.

Fortunately, when I entered a door I was greeted by a small frame syt ML. In term of look, she would definitely who worth for a head turn on the street!

She did give a wonderful massage, and sensual foreplay before enter to the main course. The service is far better than those vanilla ML! 3-4G (YMMV) I do hope she keep it up , didn't expect such a good service for a new comer.. consider a Jackpot for me

Looks: SYT, small frame built with gigantic F CUP natural (my best guess) corret me if I'm wrong for bro who visited.

Massage: So-so , good for who like to have back stepping.

Sensual: she noticed me hard to get breath when face cover by pillow, asked me to flip and facing her for massage instead, a lot of sweet talk, and she do hold the topic well. YMMV.

RTM: Yes!! I like that pair of nice boob, get harden when she excited !!
Old 10-07-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/pony-massage/

Since for a long time I didn't post any MR, here are my contribution for a new listed ML just 2 days ago.
Eastsider... I like... thanks for MR.

C
Old 10-07-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, just would like to seek some recommendations for good massage + bj? tks so much!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1